Dr. Amy Valet, MD

Dr. Amy Valet, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Amy Valet, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

4230 Harding Pike # 703

Nashville, TN 37205

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Valet

See how frequently Dr. Valet performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis
Warts
Boil

Dr. Valet's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Valet "high quality, specialized dermatology and allergy care in a warm and comfortable environment"

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of TN
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Vanderbilt University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Vanderbilt University Sch of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Vanderbilt Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Valet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Valet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Valet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Valet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Valet to family and friends
Dr. Valet's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Wonderful Staff makes a HUGE difference from beginning to end I give this practice 10 stars, two thumbs up and will continue to recommend to all my friends! Dr Amy Simply tops the cake with her new practice!
Nashville, TN |
Great doctor and helped get my psoriasis under better control.
Old Hickory, TN |
Great dermatologist, extremely smart and kind. Really nice office also.
Old Hickory, TN |
Dr Valet is my favorite dermatologist that I have seen. I did filler with her and was really happy with how it came out.
in Nashville, TN |
Spent more time with me than any other dermatologist I have ever been to.
Nashville, TN |
Not good for cosmetic or complex conditions.
Franklin, TN |
Everybody loves Dr. Valet. She's one of the most highly trained Dermatologists in Nashville and she's so kind, compassionate, and good at her job, no wonder her office is always bustling. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes, though, and she always takes such careful time answering my questions. Her kind staff put me at ease, too. I used to travel 45 minutes to see her, but LOVE her beautiful new convenient location! Highly recommend!
in Hermitage, TN |
I have been going to Dr. Amy for years, super excited to see her at her new location! She has taken care of my family and my skin care and even removed a skin cancermy my mother and myself. Truly lucky to have such a caring Dr! Highly recommend her for all your skin care needs!
in Brentwood, TN |
I had a recent visit to Dr Valet. She was through and did a good job explaining the visit.
Brentwood, TN |
I first came under Dr. Valet's care about 3 years ago. Even though her office was 40 minutes from my home and I passed a number of other qualified physicians, it's been worth my time to see a physician as astute and caring as Dr. Valet. She is kind and a good listener. She allows my concerns to drive the appointment and never has pushed me toward elective procedures or been critical of my skin, as I have encountered from some other dermatologists. So glad she has a new office close by!
Nashville, TN |
Beyond thrilled with my IPL treatment--my much improved sun damaged skin is a good advertisement for how effective her aesthetic dermatology skills are! Pre- and post-procedure care was phenomenal. She was very patient in answering my questions and making sure I understood her instructions. I'm a skin cancer survivor also (diagnosed and treated prior to moving to Nashville), and she has provided amazing support and surveillance. She's brilliant, kind, and conscientious--the best!
Brentwood, TN |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Valet to any of my friends. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and explain a treatment plan. Plus her new office is beautiful.
such a compassionate doctor
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Valet is so knowledgeable, spends time listening to her patients and is very thorough. I have recommended her to several friends and family members. Highly recommend!
in Nashville, TN |
Highly recommend, great experience, and Dr. Valet's staff is great!
in Nashville, TN |
found a skin cancer on my back that I didn't even know was there!
in Nashville, TN |
such a thoughtful doctor, really appreciated her listening skills
Nashville, TN |
Good for the regular medical derm but I had to have Mohs surgery and it was a total botch job. I realized after the fact that cumberland skin does not have a fellowship trained mohs surgeon. All of these doctors only completed a weekend course!!!
in Nashville, TN |
Had a resurfacing laser treatment. Have been really pleased with my results. Great after care instructions and the laser treatment itself went really well.
in Nashville, TN |
Had a great experience. Dr. Valet really listened to my questions and explained her treatment plan in great detail.
in Nashville, TN |
I see Dr. Valet for treatment of skin cancers and pre cancers. She is very personable and I feel really comfortable in her knowledge. Great doc. Highly recommend.
in Nashville, TN |
Great office and doctor! Felt very confident in her skills, very personable.
in Nashville, TN |
Had a great experience. Staff was very friendly, doctor listened to my concerns, made a great treatment plan.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Valet, MD?
Are you Dr. Valet?

Visit Dr. Valet

Dr. Valet accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA