Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD

Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

12 NE 12th Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Get Directions

Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Sonnenblick is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Sonnenblick's Experience

See how Dr. Sonnenblick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sonnenblick

Dr. Sonnenblick accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sonnenblick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sonnenblick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sonnenblick to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sonnenblick's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I was refused medical care by Dr. Sonnenblick's staff because I have not been to the office in over a year. Really???!! Didn't she take the Hippocratic oath to work towards the benefit of the health of the public?! I called with a serious issue and all they could say "go to the pharmacy". Is it a correct and ethical way to treat people?? Don't go there or you risk to be turned away when you most need help!
Pompano Beach, FL |
This was my first time getting a check up so I wasn't sure how they went and she explained everything and explained why too. She spent plenty of time with me making sure we were both happy and on the same page. Then she was also able to address some of my other health questions and referred me to trustworthy doctors.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr Sonnenblick is the most caring, gentle, responsive, doctor I have ever encountered. She sits with you before the exam and goes over your history as well as what may be going on presently. If you need her after hours, you receive a call back almost immediately, even on holidays. I highly recommend her to everyone. She is also excellent younger women as she is very relatable. If you want a dr who is smart, caring, skilled, and someone you can talk to, Dr Sonnenblick is your doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Sonnenblick is one of the most knowledgeable OBGYN's out there! She is very friendly and takes the time to listen to your needs and help you understand your questions. She respects your time is valuable and doesn't rush you. I would highly recommend her.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Sonnenblick is a wonderful physician, professional, extremely knowledgeable and very caring. She is genuinely concerned will your well being and gives a great deal of personalized attention.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She is professional and fast, both which are important to me with my busy schedule. I usually do not have to wait at all once I arrive.
in Plantation, FL |
She is a wonderful person and a really great doctor. I would not trust my health to anyone else.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Sonnenblick is the best physician I have ever had, hands down. She is caring, extremely intelligent, always up-to-date with medical information, remembers me and my specific health needs, spends plenty of time with me, and respects me as a human being.
in Hollywood, FL |
She is an amazing Doctor! There is no doubt that she played a huge part in why I'm still here today. She is compassionate and will do whatever it takes to keep you healthy and I am so very fortunate that I somehow found her. There aren't many words good enough to express my gratitude for all she has done for me and I will always be grateful for her guidance...
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
An excellent physician, knowledgeable,empathetic, sincere and sensitive to her patience problems. Tries to solve every issue a patient has. She is more than a physician to me now as after visiting her 5 years. I concieved my precious child becuase of her fast action and suggestions She listens to the patient very careful, attentively observe, tries best to solve the problem. She speaks to the patient on the phone her self if she sees patient is need or danger. a very good character human being.
in Davie, FL |
I have so seldom met with a doctor that really cares about who she is treating. She is the one. I had a minor emergency shortly after hours, about 510pm. I left a message for her nurse. They called me back and they handled the situation. The doctor was on the phone and responding personally to me. I was not just a patient, I was someone she cared about.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Are you Dr. Sonnenblick?

Compare Dr. Sonnenblick

Dr. Sonnenblick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• TOP DOCTOR IN BROWARD 2008, 01012008
    • TOP DOCTOR IN BROWARD 2009, 01/01/2009
    • TOP DOCTOR IN BROWARD 2010, 01/01/2010

Dr. Sonnenblick has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sonnenblick's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University

Graduated in 1993

Geo Washington University School Med

Dr. Sonnenblick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sonnenblick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology