Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 52

Telehealth services available

Amy L Sonnenblick MD

600 S Pine Island Rd Ste 102 Plantation, FL 33324

Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Plantation, FL and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Sonnenblick has more experience with Gynecologic Care and Breast Care than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University medical school in 1993. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Broward Health Imperial Point and Broward Health Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sonnenblick to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Sonnenblick with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 228-6028.

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Sonnenblick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sonnenblick

3.8

Dr. Sonnenblick?
  • Listened & answered questions (66)
  • Explained conditions well (64)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (63)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (18)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (18)
  • Appointment was rushed (17)
Dr. Sonnenblick is absolutely the best! I came in for a visit and not only did she and the staff (Karen and Leslie) take great care of me at the office but they called the next day to make sure I was doing better! I recommend this office to everyone!
Jaime Howard – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Dr. Amy and her entire staff are the most caring individuals you will experience in a medical practice. Dr. Amy Sonnenblick answers any and all questions, does not rush and is very thorough. Most of all, she is a TOP DIAGNOSTICIAN!
R. Stern – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Outstanding gynecologist. Answers every question. Excellent medical practitioner with empathy not found among many physicians.
Dec 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Sonnenblick for almost 10 years. She is thorough, caring, knowledgeable and professional every visit.
  • Long wait times
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
It was good, very careful with the safety guidelines and very professional.
Corina Escobar – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
I've been to Dr. Sonnenblick about 3 times and I'm switching doctors. When I went to her for the first time, as is normal when you visit a gyno, they push the birth control. I don't need this pressure but thought maybe it was a good idea, turned out not to be the right choice for me. The problem wasn't there though. The problem was when I went back and told the doctor I wasn't going to continue with the BC. Not a huge reaction while I was in the office. But when I left, she had her nurse call me several times/ I was told I WILL get pregnant not using birth control. Like I'm some 16 yr old in sex Ed. I'm 34- my body my choice. If you have concerns, don't have your nurse pester me with scare tactics. So that was a while ago and I'm finally switching doctors. Go see Dr. Neimark at Holy Cross Women's health institute, trust me!
  • Appointment was rushed
Go see Dr. Neimark at Holy Cross Women's health in – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
It was my first time visiting. Dr. Sonnenblick was professional, and efficient. And welcoming.
S. Gibson – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Dr. Sonnenblick is a very compassionate doctor. She takes the time to see how you are as a whole person. The office staff is also very helpful and caring. When I was having extreme problems, she knew exactly what the problem was and ordered test to confirm. I, of course, knew that the ordered tests and labs may not be covered by my insurance, but this is not the doctors fault. Paperwork is completed while you are waiting to see the doctor that stipulates that you should always check with your insurance company to see what your expected out of pocket costs will be. Dr. Sonnenblick and her staff provide wonderful, caring service.
GBurke – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
I gave this doctor one star cause it not possible to give her zero stars. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Don’t be fooled by her credentials or degree. She in it for the money and not for helping people. You can see it by how she runs her practice. When I went for my appointment, I found out that three others patients had the same appointment time. I don’t know how you can see three people at once. Which cause me to end up being seen an hour and forty five minutes after my appointment time. When I finally got to see her. She did not hear my concerns at all but brush me off so she could catch up. I had a rash and I asked her to look at it cause I thought it could be cancerous. She didn’t even look at. Instead she just gave me a referral and ordered an ultrasound. Later I found out that it was just escasma after a dermatologist and the ulterior tech took a look at it. If she would actually taken two seconds to look at it she I would avoid extreme emotional distress and unnecessary ultrasound.
Madelen Sanchez – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Dr. Sonnenblick is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable, though-rough and compassionate. However the front office staff and manager did not allow me to see her because I did not want to sign an Opt-out document that rejects texts and emails. It is a shame that she is surrounded by such an unprofessional staff more worried about legal unnecessary documents than treating a patient.
Maria C – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Dr. Sonnenblick is amazing. I have never been to a dr who has listened, cared, treated with such respect and honesty. She read over every note and report, she listened, asked questions and made me feel as relaxed as possible. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a dr who cares about their patients. From the second I walked into that office until I left everyone was nice, friendly and eager to help. Who knew going to a gynecologist could be such a pleasant experience?!
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Horrible!!!!! The front desk lady Monica is very rude !!!
Destiny Walker – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
The doctor is good. The office is awful. I've had to take time off work to make appointments, only to wait the amount of time missed from work. Excessive tests ordered and results are not shared unless the office visit is made. Switching to a different doctor
Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Excellent and thorough physician. I had a 2nd visit with Dr. Sonnenblick and not only did she take time with me to review test result in detail but she explained things to me in a comprehensible way. She dug deeper than most Gyn's that I have visited in the past and errs on caution and goes the extra mile.
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
She is the most caring compassionate and gentle gyno I have ever experienced. Worth the wait time as she spends that time with her patients and that is so reassuring! Highly recommend her.
May 30, 2019
Absolute Best!
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Last year, I went in and after I changed into my gown, they forgot I was there. I waited for over 30 min in my room until someone came in thinking the room was empty. It was very awkward to say the least and did not make me feel at ease. The wait times are horrible; an hour would be a good day. I showed up on time a few weeks ago and was told after 45min. I had 2 more patients ahead of me, so all in the timing would have been 1.5-2 hours from start to finish for an annual exam.
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Dr. Sonnenblick is the best doctor I’ve ever been to. I have been going to her since I was 18 (10+ yrs) . She is a extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Over the years I have had some medical scares and Dr. Sonneblick made sure I was well- informed and educated about all my options so I was comfortable with all my decisions. I have recommended her to a few of my friends and they were so thankful that they found her as well. Her staff is equally as efficient and kind.
Chelsea in Ft. lauderdale , FL – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
Very professional and always takes time to explain her procedure. Been with her for 10 years. Highly recommend her
Louise S in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?
I have been with Dr. Amy for many years. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate. She is the only GYN that ever took the time to explain certain things to me about my family history. She and her staff make me feel very comfortable during my visits. She answers all my questions and is very caring. I have recommended many friends and co-workers and they were all very happy with her care. Thank you Dr. Amy.
Kathy in Plantation,Fl – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sonnenblick?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology