Dr. Amy Ortega, MD

Dr. Amy Ortega, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Amy M. Ortega, M.D. is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon - General practicing in Melbourne, FL . Started practicing 1997 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Society of Plastic Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES Award for Outstanding Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 1995 Crash Test Award, Department of General Surgery Butterworth Hospital/Spectrum Health, 1998 HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Wuesthoff Melbourne Holmes Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, CareCredit, Alphaeon Credit and also cash and checks. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Most insurance plans accepted, please contact the office to discuss your potential benefits.

Clevens Face and Body Specialists

707 W Eau Gallie Blvd

Melbourne, FL 32935

Learn about Dr. Ortega

Dr. Ortega's Experience

Dr. Ortega's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Ortega "Aesthetic Specialists of Atlanta is the plastic surgery practice of Amy M. Simon, M.D., a board certified, double-fellowship trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon with specialty expertise in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, and body. While Dr. Simon is specialty trained in breast surgery, cosmetic surgery, and oculoplastic (eyelid) surgery, she is best known for bringing SPAIR short scar breast surgery to the south. We are committed to every aspect of our patients' needs and look forward to taking great care of you!"

• Plastic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Cellulaze® Cellulite Reduction
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Implant Surgery
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tightening
  • Thigh Lift

• Texas A&M University - Biomedical Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University of Texas Medical Branch College of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery - Center for Breast and Body Contouring in Michigan
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Award for Outstanding Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 1995
  • Crash Test Award, Department of General Surgery Butterworth Hospital/Spectrum Health, 1998

Dr. Ortega has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Portuguese

Dr. Ortega does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ortega and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ortega's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ortega to family and friends
Dr. Ortega Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.  This is very helpful to us, and to other patients thinking about procedures also.

Myself and my dedicated staff here in Melbourne FL continuously strive for "5-star" service and results!  If you feel you have experienced anything less than our best, please let us know, so we can address any concerns and earn...

Dr. Ortega's Performance
Those who choose Dr. Ortega are luckier than they know. She is the absolute best.
The Staff was very supportive and helpful with all concerns. They always helped calm fears. Dr. Ortega was SUPER responsive to questions and concerns outside of business hours. Everyone in the office was super friendly and even when in pain I always left smiling. I would recommend Dr Ortega, Nurse Barb and Tammy as well as the rest of the staff to anyone thinking of having a surgery or procedure done. Thank you guys.
Highly skilled, warm, welcoming and extremely professional and friendly physician! As a Nurse Practitioner with over 40 years in the medical profession, I can honestly say that there are few like her!
I had wanted to have an abdominoplasty for a long time. After having 2 kids I was at a point in my life when I was ready and able to have this procedure. I didn't know what to expect from the process, but as soon as I met Dr. Ortega I was put at ease. She is a knowledgeable, kind and compassionate individual. In choosing her to do the surgery I knew I would be in great hands. My care throughout the last few weeks has been fantastic (thank you to Barb as well)!!
excellent experience, caring and very professional. Dr Ortega and her staff makes you feel like part of the family. Highly recommended!
What a kind hart, skilled, talented Doctor and Team. Beautiful result of my brest surgery. I couldn't be happier. I look amazing and feel moor confident. Looking forward to my next surgery for Lipo. Michelina V.
wonderful experience from the first phone call till after surgery visits. I'm so thankful I found Dr.Ortega, I would not ever go anywhere else!
Dr Ortega has changed my life after doing a phenomenal job! Thank you so much!
I am very pleased with the care I have experienced while Dr. Ortega has been working with me. This includes before, during, and after the medical procedure. Dr. Ortega has been patiently answering all of my questions. She and her nurse, Barbara have actually seen me for more post operative sessions that originally scheduled just to make sure that I was OK as well as to deal with some small issues that I have had. I feel blessed to have a doctor who hugs me too! It makes me feel special.
All of the staff has been always helpful. Knowing tha I could call and talk to her nurse Barb at any time and be reassured that all is well, was a great comfort to me. I feel like I received the best care from Dr. Ortega. She was very aware of my age and weight and took every precaution to make sure my procedure would have a safe result. Thanks for all your help and support.
My experience with Dr. Ortega has been extremely positive. She took her time to make sure i was thoroughly informed of my breast augmentation and left procedure. Dr Ortega has a great amount compassion and patience. Dr. Ortega is up-to-date on current procedures and always listened to any concerns I had. She called to check on me after my surgery to ensure I was comfortable and healing well. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Amy Ortega to anyone.
I chose Dr. Ortega for my breast lift, augmentation and scar revision surgery after researching multiple doctors online. I am extremely pleased with my decision. Dr. Ortega was extremely informative and thorough providing detailed information and examination. I am very happy with my results and the before and after care that was provided.
I had a breast reduction 34 years ago after the birth of my 4th child. It was the right thing to do at the time but now, I wanted my breasts back. Dr. Ortega is truly an artist and created a body both my husband and I are thrilled with. Both she and her staff (Barb specifically) made me feel comfortable, excited and beautiful. I had no pain with the Experal and required only one day of ibuprofen use. It was a wonderful, wonderful experience. Thank you so so much!
I had an incredible experience with Dr. Ortega all the way from my consultation to my post-op visits. Dr. Orega and her staff were very accomodating and listened to all of my concerns. I wish given a surgery date in a short period of time, as requested. My results are life-changing. I would highly recommend her!
I had such an amazing experience overall with my breast augmentation. The staff always made me feel at ease with the entire procedure and was very accommodating to make sure I was 100% happy with the size I picked out, even letting me do a second consultation to make sure it was what I really wanted. Dr. Amy Ortega was very down to earth, super sweet and also has a personable loving feel to her that made me feel completely at ease with her doing the procedure! Also the results were amazing!
When making a decision to alter you body in any way it can very scary, however with Dr Ortega and her team at the office surgery went well. There was no unexpected situations. Followed post op instructions as directed and now i have a very flat tummy. Thank you so very much for everything.
From my initial consultation, to my regular follow-ups, I have been completely satisfied. Everyone I have interacted with at the office was welcoming and attentive. They eased my fears and anxiety when needed. Dr. Ortega did an excellent job! I'm so thankful I chose her as my surgeon. I love my results already! Her nurse, Barbara, took excellent care of me at all of my visits. I've already recommended Dr. Ortega to several friends. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
i am overall pleased with the quality of care, and the friendliness of office staff. Dr. Ortega's professionalism and bedside manner is more than i expected, and her nurse Barbara is wonderful. I am so happy with my initial results and am looking forward to the end results. I highly recommend Dr. Ortega.
Very happy with work Dr. Ortega did. To tell the truth, I don't feel like I had surgery on breast, no pain just good results. If I had to do it all over again I would only see Dr. Ortega for my surgery.
My experience seeing slow progress but happy. Waiting for final results. Dr. Ortega and Barbara are very sweet to me. Made me feel comfortable. Appreciate the ability to talk with them about any questions.
I did a lot of research to find a plastic surgeon to replace my ruptured implant. Dr. Ortega's education and experience helped me to decide to consult with her. I decided I wanted a Mommy makeover this time around. My consultation with Dr. Ortega was a great comfort. She is extremely confident and explained the procedures that she would do to achieve the result I was looking for. She has such a calm and pleasant bedside manner. I love my result and can't believe how awesome I look.
I was referred to Dr. Ortega by a friend and am grateful for that. Dr. Ortega is a caring, compassionate professional. She exudes the confidence needed to quell a patient's worries and concerns both pre-op and post-op. My results are all I had hoped they would be. S.W.
Dr. Ortega is excellent at what she does. She was informative and realistic. She helped me figure out what was best for me and what would give me the end results I was looking for.
This whole experience with Dr Ortega and her staff has been amazing. Instead of pain, it was a mild discomfort which is truly mind blowing considering the amount of surgery I had. Dr Ortega was especially safety conscious, very informative and a truly compassionate person. Barbara was the best nurse. Very gentle and understanding through the whole post-op. I would highly recommend Dr Ortega and her staff for all plastic surgery needs.
Dr. Ortega and her staff are amazing. Dr. Ortega did a fabulous liposuction procedure on my waist and hips. Dr. Ortega was very thorough and provided great care before, during and after surgery! I would highly recommend her for any body contouring procedures!
I was struggling with results from post-mastectomy reconstruction. Dr. Ortega was easy to talk to about the situation and gave great explanation of process. Talented, no complications post-surgery.
Dr. Amy Ortega did a a phenomenal job! I am very happy with the way the surgery went and how beautiful my breast turned out. Would recommend her to anyone wanting a breast augmentation.
My experience with Dr. Ortega was extremely pleasant. Dr. Ortega is very calm and she makes you feel the same. She is always available for any questions you may have. Dr. Ortega actually called me at home the day after surgery to check that I was doing ok. The day of surgery she made me feel extremely comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Ortega to anyone seeking this type of surgery. Needless to say her nurse Barbara is a gem!
Dr. Ortega was amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable, caring and talented. I attended a dinner and had the opportunity to listen to her. I scheduled my consultation immediately. Dr. Ortega and the entire staff at Clevens Face and Body Specialists were wonderful! From my initial consultation to my 6 week follow up. I would recommend Dr. Ortega and her wonderful team to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Dr. Ortega performed a belt lipectomy, on me, on May 31, 2017. The result of the belt lipectomy was the removal of the skin and fat that had been left on my hips, after a skin removal procedure, performed on my belly. My hips and waist are now naturally streamlined. The warmth and personal attention that Dr. Ortega and her staff have provided me with both offset the trepidation that accompanies surgery and provided us with the time to carefully attend to my post-surgical follow-up.
Dr. Ortega is very kind and easy to talk to. She understands your needs and wants and is willing to listen with a gentle bedside manner.
Amazing staff! Every one was so welcoming and reassuring. Seeing Dr. Amy was one of the best decisions that i have made! I couldn't be more grateful for her and all the the girls in the office.
My experience with Dr. Ortega and her staff has been wonderful from start to finish. I was nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Ortega put my mind at ease by answering all of my questions and doing a great job with the surgery. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend her and her staff to anyone.
After a double hernia, 2 C-sections, a tubal ligation and a hysterectomy, my stomach was a road map! Dr. Ortega is a class act! Not only is she a precision surgeon, she also takes the time to explain procedures, results and is genuinely concerned about how you are doing every step of the way! I am beyond grateful and with utmost confidence. I would highly recommend Dr. Ortega!
Dr. Ortega did a tummy tuck, right breast lift reduction, left breast lift/reduction, and liposuction. I was very nervous about doing all those procedures at the same time, but Dr.Ortega answered all my questions and explained everything to me. I knew that I was in good hands and that she was going to take excellent care of me. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor and I am so thankful that she was the doctor that I had chosen to do my procedures. My results have been fantastic!
This was a surgery that was hard and I have wondered "why and how did I do this???!!!" The how I managed to do this has to do with Dr. Ortega, Barbara and the rest of the amazing encouraging staff...the professionalism, honesty and skills in taking care if me are amazing and the why I did this is becoming evident daily. I am beginning to see the results of a body I never ever expected to have especially at nearly 50!!! Thank you Dr. Ortega and Staff for making me beautiful!!!
Great!
very informative !!!
Today has been a fantastic evening, everyone is super nice. All the presenters are very informative and cordial. Everyone is very professional, i would love to have a procedure here done on my face. I am glad i came
i came to to clevens face and body for a consults
Kind and focused at her work
very informative,
GREAT
Very professional and caring.
I look absolutely fantastic and this office feels like paradise!
Dr. Ortega is a proven leader whom I have had the privilege of getting to know. Her constant need to learn more, adapt to her audience and meet the highest quality standards for her patients is evident in her growing practice. Dr. Ortega has worked hard and diligently; having put herself through medical school allows her to be an authentic contributor to our community. I highly recommend Dr. Ortega and all of her surgical savvy.
Dr. Ortega from the start was very thorough with what I was to expect with my tummy tuck. My recovery was a bit tough the first week but well worth what I look like now at 63. I can finally wear a 2 piece bathing suit since I have had my daughter 28 years ago. Love my new look.
I came to see Ms Ortega regarding a tummy tuck. I got so much information from her that I am so ready to get my procedure done it s just the funding that I am waiting on. She shared with me not only the surgery information but also some of the experiences that people have had regarding this surgery. I look forward to having my surgery and of all the surgeons in melbourne, palm bay area Ms Ortega is the surgeon that I want.
Outstanding facility and professionals
Dr. Ortega was very thorough in her explanation of the procedure I was inquiring about.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Ortega, MD?

Visit Dr. Ortega