Dr. Amy Miller, MD

Dr. Amy Miller, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Amy Miller, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital, Parham Doctors' Hospital and Retreat Doctors' Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Skin Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Parham Doctors' Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Miller is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Glen Allen, VA |
excellent care, knowable and explains in delail what's she's doing and why.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Miller is a doctor who care about her patients and her goal is to make you well and help you understand the importance of your health.
in Richmond Virginia |
I really felt like Dr. Miller took her time to get to know me and my body on my first visit. It was not rushed and I felt very comfortable. I have been very impressed with the way I have received my test results in such a timely and professional manner
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Miller is an excellent physician. She is thorough - patient- courteous - well-informed - and warm. All in all, a superb physician. I only see her about once a year for my annual physical, but I know that I can count on her, if I need to see her more often than that. She takes the time to answer my questions/concerns - and makes me feel like my health and well-being are important to her.
in Mechanicsville, VA |
I have had the same Doctor for 15 years and he went out of practice. I was looking for a new Doctor and Dr. Amy Miller had big shoes to fill and she did that plus some. When I had my visit with her she sat and talk to me about all my issues and addressed all my concerns. I feel like I am in good hands again and that is hard to find. Thank you for being a caregiver as well as a Doctor. It is hard to find both!
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Miller is an excellent physician. I am more than pleased by the care that she has provided to me over the last decade. I will be 68 this year and have had many doctors over the years. She is the best, and I highly recommend her to anyone who asks me for a recommendation. I feel she really cares about my problems and treats me accordingly. She has my highest regards.
Richmond, VA |
I actually hesitate to write how much I love Dr. Miller because I don't want everyone else flooding her office. However, she is fantastic! On a regularly scheduled appointment, like an annual checkup, no wait at all. On a sick call, expect to wait, but also expect that she will spend just as much time with you as everyone else. Dr. Miller is very thorough, and I never leave with unanswered questions.
in Richmond, VA |
She simply seems to have no compassion, bedside manner, nor the know-how to actually prescribe medications for conditions her practice claims to treat. If you call, don't always expect them to call back. From my experience her belief boils down to a few things. She believes most things, regardless of diagnosis, can be treated with supplements, she under-prescribes necessary medications while over-prescribing antibiotics. She will call in antibiotics that insurance has rejected over and over
I am very sorry that you had a negative experience with Dr. Miller. We will be more than happy to speak with you regarding your concerns and/or schedule you with another Physician in the practice. Please feel free to call the practice and ask for our Practice Manager.
in Richnond, VA |
She is very kind and willing to think of various treatment options. She also stays up to date on medical research. However, when I arrive on time to an appointment, I am left waiting for usually one to two hours. She sees me for about 15 minutes and then rushes out before I have finished asking questions or expressing concerns. She has left me in the room waiting for her to return, not telling me that our appointment is concluded. She basically says she doesn't have time to answer more ?s
in Richmond, VA |
Realistic and down to Earth, very honest with you about medications and treatment options and whatever you came to her for. Will work with you to find cheapest options for your insurance. No shame or judgement just reliable medical care. I recommend her to all my family and friends.
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Miller is a very smart caring Doctor ! She has wonderful bedside or office manor. I have gone to her for 6 yrs and she has saved my life many times ! I have many issues and she always has the right Medications or the right diagnosis . My family also goes to her and we are 100% satisfied . She listens and know exactly what to do and how to treat .. If there were 10 stars I would give her 10. I am so happy I have Dr Miller as my Doctor..
in Newport News, VA |
She's the best doctor that I have ever had in my life that I can remember. She's nice and very passionate about her job. She actually cares about her patients and explains things in ways people can understand.I literally left her office and just felt this warmth feeling inside that I knew I had found MY perfect doctor. I know that I'm not the only one who loves her. She's just amazing, I highly recommend her to everyone. Even her nurse Kelsey is amazing and I like her as well. Kelsey is so sweet
Have you seen Dr. Amy Miller, MD?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
    HealthKeepers HMO
    KeyCare PPO
  • CHAMPVA
    Carelink PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia
    Coventry Health Care of Virginia HMO
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife
  • Optima Health
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO