Internal Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Amy Loden, MD
Dr. Amy Loden, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Creve Coeur, MO. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Loden is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital.

Complete Care

1040 N Mason Rd Ste 103

Creve Coeur, MO 63141

Learn about Dr. Loden

Dr. Loden's Experience

Dr. Loden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Symptomatic Menopause

• Breastfeeding Counseling
  • Nexplanon® Etonogestrel Implant
  • Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center
  • National Certified Menopause Practitioner
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Loden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loden to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Loden Says:

I am thankful for the patient relationships I have developed since moving to St. Louis in 2013. I am humbled that in 2014 I was recognized as being in the top 10% of all clinical providers at Washington University School of Medicine in terms of patient satisfaction. I believe this honor reflects the high quality of my care, which is based on national standards of scientific evidence and the...

Dr. Loden's Performance
in Arnold, MO |
Dr Loden is awesome she truly cares about her patients. She goes way beyond treating them for health problems she really cares about their well-being both mentally and physically . I love her she helped me through a tough time and is still helping me cope.
St Louis, MO |
Absolutely horrible doctor, had no sympathy, terrible listening, and misdiagnosed me. Seriously take the other negative reviews to heart. Find a doctor who will be compassionate and competent with you 100% of the time.
St Louis, MO |
I needed to share my experience with other folks who might be new to the area. Loden is definitely the worst doctor I've ever met. Extremely rude, poor listener, also seemed to have a very narrow understanding of women's health issues. Basically wouldnt answer my question and then got up and left during our conversation. Never called me back with test results and THEN didnt ever return my calls. I get it doctors are busy but thats no way to treat anyone.
in St Louis, MO |
This was my first appointment, as I was considering switching to a new primary care MD. Dr. Loden spent an appropriate time with me, thoroughly and thoughtfully explaining her rationale for changes, and discussing the risk and benefits of changing my therapy. I felt very comfortable with the final decisions, and am switching my care to her.
in Chesterfield, MO |
She's very knowledgeable and patient, easy to talk to.
in St Louis, MO |
I was impressed with Dr. Loden's willingness to sit with me and have an open discussion about some of my health issues. This says much as I have felt as if I were cattle (get 'em in, get 'em out) at other physician offices. She was very down to earth and candid with me. We discussed testing, prescriptions, alternatives to prescriptions, etc. I felt that she actually cared for me as her patient.
in St Louis, MO |
Very thorough, compassionate, and friendly. An exceptional physician whom treats you as if you are her only patient. I'm very blessed and fortunate to have such a down to earth PCP, one who can laugh or cry with you. Thank you, Dr. Loden.
in Saint Louis, MO |
I recently had a new patient appointment with Dr. Loden. I just don't understand the bad reviews. I loved her! She was kind and compassionate. She answered my questions until I was satisfied and went above and beyond to help me feel safe and comfortable in my exam. I would reccomend her to anyone.
in St Louis, MO |
One of the best doctor's I've ever had.....
in St Louis, MO |
Would never recommend her to anyone. As someone who is also in the medical profession, I cannot believe Dr. Loden and her colleagues represent what we stand for in medicine. No compassion, no empathy, awful care. See any other doctor.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Loden is a fantastic doctor. Both my daughter and I have been patients of hers for a couple of years. She picked up some issues on my blood tests that my previous doctor completely missed. I am surprised to see some negative comments, as my experience with Dr. Loden has always been very good.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Loden, MD?
Are you Dr. Loden?