Dr. Amy Guzek, MD

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 45

Dr. Guzek

Hip Kids Pediatrics

6909 W Ray Rd Chandler, AZ 85226

Dr. Amy Guzek, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from University of Arizona in 2008 and specializes in pediatrics and lactation consulting.

Dr. Guzek accepts

Dr. Guzek accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Health Net
Health Net PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Guzek treats your condition or procedure

• Sports Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination

Dr Guzek is a board certified pediatrician and international board certified lactation consultant.  She specializes in newborns through adolescents.  She has a special interest in breastfeeding medicine and helping families achieve their goals.  She collaborates with families to arrive at a care plan that makes sense for the individuals, instead of "assembly line" medicine.

• Pediatrics

4.5

Dr. Guzek?
Dr. Guzek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amy Guzek, MD
Dr. Guzek is a wonderful doctor. She really listens to me and I love that she is an IBCLC. I would highly recommend her to any breastfeeding mother - she really gets it. The office is just okay. I would follow her anywhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Guzek! She is always willing to answer ALL of my questions. She went above and beyond and even spoke with my OB about my sons delivery and had already reviewed his hospital paperwork BEFORE I saw her!! She takes lots of time to talk with me and I have never felt rushed in our appointments! Also she runs on time so I have never had to wait more than 2 minutes!! I cannot leave enough positive comments and I plan on referring anyone to see her! Bonus she an LC !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
If you're looking for a pediatrician who genuinely cares about your kid and is willing to go above and beyond, that's exactly what Dr. Guzek will do. I have a 10 month old son who is my whole world and I am extremely picky about who cares for him. Dr. Guzek makes being a first time parent not so scary. I'm very thankful to have found her & will continue to go to her for years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Dr. Amy Guzek is hands down a great Pediatrician. She is always willing to answer any questions you may have. She is willing to listen to you and give you some examples or advice if you need it. She has even contacted me after hours to make sure my daughter is OK. She always helped me with my non confidence in nursing. I nursed my daughter till she was 15 months with Dr. Guzeks help. I would definitely recommend her. She is great! We love her. You won't be disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Great doctor, makes my daughter feel comfortable and I've heard she is a great help with moms who need help breastfeeding! I'll make sure to remember with our next baby!! Very through and doesn't push meds when she doesn't think they're needed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Love Dr.Guzek!!! She is so gentle and caring and we are so blessed to have her for my 3 boys. She always goes above and beyond for everyone. Would recommend her to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Dr. Guzek is phenomenal! Not only is she the most compassionate and caring Doctor we have ever met, but she is also extremely knowledgeable in many areas. She ensures that we fully understand and feel confident in every diagnosis that she makes. She goes above and beyond to make sure we are seen promptly not only by her but also by anyone we are referred to for further services! I recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible pediatrician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Dr. Guzek is truly caring and will get to the bottom of what is going on with your child...and will not just throw antibiotics at everything. It's refreshing and I appreciate it. She has a great raport with both of my young kids. I couldn't recommend her enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Dr Guzek always goes above and beyond to hear and address my concerns about my son's health issues. She always spends extra time answering my questions and is great at explaining complex medical concepts so I'm sure to understand them. We love the care she's given my family and recommend her highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?
Gave me wrong instructions for changing formulas and a wrong sample of drops to add that stated on package for 1 year & up my baby is only 2 months old! Plus his shots will be a month late they are not stocked! He was preterm and she gave me powdered formula to try that says on package not sterile not for preterm babies. Ugh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amy Guzek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Guzek?

Hip Kids Pediatrics