Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Amy Bono, MD
Dr. Amy Bono, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Hermitage, TN. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bono is affiliated with Tristar Summit Medical Center.

Heritage Medical Associates PC

5653 Frist Blvd Ste 630

Hermitage, TN 37076

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Bono

Dr. Bono's Experience

Dr. Bono's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Bono has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bono does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bono and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bono's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bono to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Bono's Performance
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Amy Bono has been my physician since coming to Summit Hospital. I began seeing her initially as I felt women should support each other. Of course, had I not found her to be an excellent physician, I would not have continued to see her. She is thorough in her examinations and care. I trust her to take care of my physical needs. So, a big shoutout to Dr Amy Bono for all the great care she has given me. Alberta Brandon 536 Calibre Lane Mount Juliet, TN 37122
Hermitage, TN |
Dr. Amy Bono gives a very brief physical. She listens to your questions and concerns. The office. Is slow in getting your results of tests out to a patient.
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr. Bono, has been my Dr now for a few years. She is thorough, patient and kind. I certainly would recommend her. I was referred to her by my Orthopedic Dr.
Camp Verde, AZ |
The first issue, her nurse failed to properly provide direction for an expensive test, resulting in failure to obtain results in the test. Of course, I still had to pay for the test. I let that slide, thinking that we all have a bad day. Then her office failed to deliver my test results to another doctor's office, costing me time and money, multiple phone calls and additional time off work that could have been avoided had they taken care of the delivery.
Hermitage, TN |
I feel like Dr. Bono listened to my concerns and took them seriously. She did not act in a rush or impatient with me. Definitely glad I chose her!
Nashville, TN |
I have hypoglycemia. As anyone with low blood sugar & you would hope your doctor would know it is extremely hard to go a long time with out eating. I was told that 8:45 (which we all know really means 9:00-9:20) was the earliest I could get in. Then I have to go through the physical which can easily take 30+ minutes. Asked if I could have my blood drawn first-they told me absolutely not-I have to go through the physical first & do that last. WHY??? Im leaving-will find a more considerate doctor!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
It's hard to get to talk to anyone . I always get a recording wanting me to leave a message . Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I like to talk to a real person so I know they get the message .
Nashville, TN |
I have found that she takes the time to answer any of my questions and listens to what I say.
in Mt. Juliet, TN |
She s impatient; doesn't like questions
Have you seen Dr. Amy Bono, MD?
Are you Dr. Bono?