Dermatology  |
Dr. Amy Witt, MD
Dr. Amy Witt, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Maitland, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

146 Orange Pl

Maitland, FL 32751

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthFirst
  • MagnaCare
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Witt

Dr. Witt's Experience

Dr. Witt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

• Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Witt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Witt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Witt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Witt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Witt to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Witt's Performance
in Winter Park, FL |
I made an appointment to see Dr Witt's PA. Arrived 15 minutes early as advised. Waited another 20 minutes after my appt time and then asked front desk how long it would be. Was advised it would be another 15-20 minutes. They obviously overbook and that's inconsiderate of their customer's time. Had to leave and will not be going back to Dr Witt's practice.
in WinterPark,FL |
Dr Amy Witt is awesome doctor. I had a great experience with her.She answers to all questions and provide proper time during doctor visit. Thanks a lot doctor for your advise.
Orlando, FL |
Explained everything in detail before the procedure. Didn't feel a thing. Highly recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
I’ve been a patient for over five years and since moving a year ago continue to travel the distance to see Dr. Witt and PA, Laurie Sarantos-Fashakin because of the exceptional treatment and service that they provide. I never feel rushed while in the office and they are both extremely knowledgeable and answers any questions that I may have with ease. The entire office staff are very friendly and professional. My kids also receive care for eczema. They are very patient and work well with kids too
Orlando, FL |
I was treated here for acne and a skin rash. The doctor was personable, professional, and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain what was going on. She gave me a good amount of samples to get me started on treating my conditions. I will be returning soon for my skin cancer check!
in orlando, fl |
I took my daughter to see Dr. Witt so that we could establish good skin care starting at an early age and was impressed with how sweet she was. She addressed my daughter during the exam which made her feel comfortable and made sure to explain everything to her so that she understood it. My daughter loved her bag of goodies and now has a great skin care routine tailored to her.
in orlando, fl |
Dr. Witt is an amazing physician. She had such a warm and caring disposition and really took the time to address my concerns. Her recommendations were on track and I could not be happier with the progress!
Orlando, FL |
Very thorough skin check. She even checked my scalp and toes. I will return !
Orlando, FL |
Dr Witt is great at what she does. I see her regularly for my skin checks. She found a superficial melanoma a few years back, and if it wasn't detected early it would have required a bigger surgery and a cancer work up! I trust her and her work ! Highly recommended .
in Winter Garden, FL |
Great Doctor who takes the time to understand pt's concerns. She tracks what treatment will be best for you and follows up with the care .
in Orlando, FL |
I went to Dr. Witt's office for my annual visit and saw Nikki, the PA. She was very thorough with my exam and answered all my questions. The staff was friendly and professional too. The office offers Botox, Fillers, IPL, etc. I visited the office a few weeks after my initial visit for Botox. Thanks Nikki!!
Would strongly recommend Dr. Witt for diagnosing and treatment of any and all dermatology conditions. My diagnosis and treatment was accurate and complete, which resulted in my peace of mind.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Witt is exactly the kind of person that I needed to carefully, professionally and skillfully address my questions and concerns about my problem, treatment options, and follow-up. Dr. Witt's skill is matched by her determination to perform the best possible procedure, employing superior techniques while making me feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you! Chris Krizan
Dr. Witt was very attentive and knowledgeable about my condition. She totally put me at ease and took care of my issue expeditiously. The PA's at this location are amazing as well! You won't be disappointed with this group.
Orlando, FL |
I was able to get an appointment quickly and my office visit was positive. They diagnosed a wart on my face and removed it right away with no incident. The staff was friendly and efficient.
in Clermont, Fl |
Was impressed when I called the office I was able to get in the same week. Ended up seeing Laurie Fashakin, PA -- she was able to answer all of my (very many) questions and was able to back up her answers with research. Very happy with the office staff and doctor. Will be going back
in Orlando |
Dr. Derrow saved my mothers life when she was diagnosed with melanoma several years ago. She is fantastic and has an excellent bedside manner. Her PA Lori does my Botox and it is always perfect. I would never go anywhere else for Botox or skin checks.
The Doctor, PAs and staff are exceptional at patient care. A+
Thank you! We kindly appreciate your feedback!
Maitland, FL |
While I think the staff is nice, they are not upfront about charges to patients, they fail at explaining how much a procedure will cost and later send you a bill.
Thank you for providing your feedback. We take the care of our patients very seriously and we can assure you that we will address these issues with our staff immediately. We apologize as these are not at all our standards for our practice. Your service is very important to us. Please contact us if you need further assistance.
Sanford, FL |
Not a doctor I would trust. She mismanaged my husbands cancerous spot. I myself found her very carefree, uninvolved and too quick with her patients.
in Orlando, FL |
I scheduled a joint appointment for myself and my daughter well over 2 months ago because that was the earliest they could get us in. They called me 2 days before my appt. to notify me that they had rescheduled us for later in the week because of a conflict on their end. When I called them back to let them know that I could not make the new appt. time the receptionist rudely told me I would have to wait until the doctor returned from her maternity leave if I wanted to be seen. I will not return
in New York, NY |
Missed a diagnosis of basal cell on my face. Did not take a biopsy after I returned 3 times asking about it, said it would go away. Didn't tell me to check back. When I returned, 10-11 months later, took a biopsy, then another. 2 months later had it removed, leaving a large hole in my cheek. After healing I have an indention & scar. It could have been taken care of a year earlier when it was smaller.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Witt, MD?

Visit Dr. Witt

Blue Options
    Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
    NetworkBlue
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA