Dr. Amy Curtis, MD

Dr. Amy Curtis, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Amy Curtis, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Centerville, UT. She has been practicing for 12 years. Read her story

1222 W Legacy Crossing Blvd

Centerville, UT 84014

• Altius Health Plans
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Curtis

See how frequently Dr. Curtis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Warts
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Curtis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Curtis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Curtis "As well as attending one of the top dermatology residencies in the country Dr. Amy Curtis is also a professionally trained chef. She enjoys spending time with her daughters, travel, and gardening."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Marshallese

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curtis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curtis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Curtis' Performance
in Centerville, UT |
We were so impressed with this really nice, down-to-earth, tell-it-like-it-is doctor.
in Centerville |
While Dr. Curtis may truly know her medical textbook information, she has a horrible bedside manner. She is short and abrupt with patients and insists on pushing medications outside of insurance that aren't covered. Both my son and daughter have now been to her and the topical medication that has worked for them in the past, she refuses to write a prescription for. Even though we have asked her four separate times for the prescription on two different appointments, she refuses to give it to us
in North Salt Lake |
It's such a relief to have found an attentive, knowledgeable doctor to help me take care of my aging, sun damaged skin. I really personally like Dr. Curtis and feel so comfortable with her care and suggestions. Her staff - the receptionist, and Casey and Michelle- were friendly and answered all my questions. And the office is a beautiful, relaxing, peaceful place. I will continue to go to Dr. Curtis for her expertise and guidance to enhance and improve this skin I'm in!
in Bountiful, UT |
Horrible! We won't be going back. My wife and I went in to get some moles removed. She was very abrupt and didn't listen very well. We had her remove 3 moles on my wife and 1 on myself. Apparently that costs $2000.00! We have good insurance but we still had to pay $700! Seems really pricey!
in Bountiful, UT |
My experience with Dr. Curtis, her PA Jennifer Walker and staff was excellent. My first appointment was with Dr. Curtis and I met her only briefly as I needed to leave suddenly. She was very understanding and there was no charge. I rescheduled with her PA. She was thorough and very nice. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and helpful.
We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with us. We work hard to provide our patients with the best possible care. Thank you for trusting us with your needs! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Five plus stars. I love everything the facilities everything. I am just blown away at what is available. The decor wow! No wonder she wanted to change to a new location. She is an absolutely great Dr. It is uplifting to walk into the office.
Thank you for your wonderful review, Lila! We are glad that you had a great experience with us. We are also thrilled that you feel comfortable in our new office. We work hard to provide a relaxing environment for our patients. We look forward to seeing you again soon, Lila!
Maricopa, AZ |
Love the new office location. Dr. Curtis is always very friendly and helpful with all my skin concerns.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are glad that you had a positive experience with us and got the answers you needed. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible care and we are thrilled that you felt taken care of. We hope to see you again soon!
in Bountiful |
I've seen her several times with basal cell problems. She's thorough, careful and wields the fastest liquid nitrogen gun in the west. She and her staff are noticeably friendly. Once I arrive at her new office I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be admitted to a treatment room and another 10 minutes for her to arrive. I love the classical music she plays in her facility. I've been treated by several dermatologists in the South Davis area, IMHO she's by far the best
Thank you for your great rating and review, Pete! We are happy that you had a positive experience in our office and with our staff. We are happy to know that you got all of your questions answered. We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment!
in Kaysville, Ut |
The "facility" was overly-elaborate, suggesting high fees and money wasted. After a long wait, the staff was curt and in a hurry. The doctor was no different. My wife was very uncomfortable and felt like she was being rushed out the door. Her concerns were not hardly addressed or resolved. We are not impressed with looks, and the visit was a waste of time and money. Find someone else.
in Layton, UT |
I've had to see lots of skin doctors over the years because of too much time in the sun when I was younger. Dr. Curtis was my favorite so far. She was kind, knowledgeable and she sat down to listen to my concerns and was able to get me treated efficiently. Also, she was able to recommend a sunscreen that I finally wasn't allergic to (I'm allergic to EVERYTHING). I am sending her ALL my friends. Thanks Dr. Curtis
Thank you for your great review and rating, Janna! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. We are thrilled that we were able to find a sunscreen that works for you. We work very hard to provide the best care and answers to all of our patients' questions. We look forward to seeing you again!
in Layton, UT |
Unless you have a ton of money, run fast. The charges will shock you even after insurance kicks in, then the office has someone trying to sell you expensive, high profit-margin sunscreens, lotions, cleansers, etc before you check out.
in Bountiful, UT |
My family and I have received excellent care from Dr Curtis and her staff. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Have had teenagers treated for acne very successfully and me for skin cancer including surgery. Highly recommend her.
Thank you for your fabulous rating and review! We are happy that you had a positive experience with us. We work hard to provide the best treatment possible. We hope you will come in to see us again!
in Bountiful, UT |
I will never go back - her assistance was more helpful than she was. She was curt and abrupt - gave me the standard 'creme' to deal with my issues. Went back - was told lets do a biospy - $1000 later told me I was allergic to something. Seriously. Tried to call to pay my copay - which I paid when I go in always - was told they were busy checking in patients to take my payment. Well interesting - appears you are too busy to make sure your patients are taken care of either. Word of mouth ....
in Bountiful, UT |
I was having a lot of difficulty with my skin. I saw and felt a noticeable difference within a day. It was amazing. I love Dr. Curtis and her staff.
Thank you for your kind review, Vickie! We are excited that you had a positive experience and that we were able to help correct the problem. We work hard to provide our patients with the best care and we are thrilled that you feel as though you received it. We look forward to seeing you again, Vickie!
Very confusing explanation of prescription usage. Med assistant could not clarify with Doctor. I was offered a call back to explain and never received it.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Curtis, MD?

Visit Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care