Dr. Amy Curtis, MD

Dr. Amy Curtis, MD

Dermatology | Female

38 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Personal Bio

Dr. Curtis' Experience

See how Dr. Curtis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Curtis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Curtis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curtis to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Curtis' Performance
in Bountiful, UT |
My experience with Dr. Curtis, her PA Jennifer Walker and staff was excellent. My first appointment was with Dr. Curtis and I met her only briefly as I needed to leave suddenly. She was very understanding and there was no charge. I rescheduled with her PA. She was thorough and very nice. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and helpful.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Five plus stars. I love everything the facilities everything. I am just blown away at what is available. The decor wow! No wonder she wanted to change to a new location. She is an absolutely great Dr. It is uplifting to walk into the office.
Maricopa, AZ |
Love the new office location. Dr. Curtis is always very friendly and helpful with all my skin concerns.
in Bountiful |
I've seen her several times with basal cell problems. She's thorough, careful and wields the fastest liquid nitrogen gun in the west. She and her staff are noticeably friendly. Once I arrive at her new office I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be admitted to a treatment room and another 10 minutes for her to arrive. I love the classical music she plays in her facility. I've been treated by several dermatologists in the South Davis area, IMHO she's by far the best
in Kaysville, Ut |
The "facility" was overly-elaborate, suggesting high fees and money wasted. After a long wait, the staff was curt and in a hurry. The doctor was no different. My wife was very uncomfortable and felt like she was being rushed out the door. Her concerns were not hardly addressed or resolved. We are not impressed with looks, and the visit was a waste of time and money. Find someone else.
in Layton, UT |
I've had to see lots of skin doctors over the years because of too much time in the sun when I was younger. Dr. Curtis was my favorite so far. She was kind, knowledgeable and she sat down to listen to my concerns and was able to get me treated efficiently. Also, she was able to recommend a sunscreen that I finally wasn't allergic to (I'm allergic to EVERYTHING). I am sending her ALL my friends. Thanks Dr. Curtis
in Layton, UT |
Unless you have a ton of money, run fast. The charges will shock you even after insurance kicks in, then the office has someone trying to sell you expensive, high profit-margin sunscreens, lotions, cleansers, etc before you check out.
in Bountiful, UT |
My family and I have received excellent care from Dr Curtis and her staff. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Have had teenagers treated for acne very successfully and me for skin cancer including surgery. Highly recommend her.
in Bountiful, UT |
I will never go back - her assistance was more helpful than she was. She was curt and abrupt - gave me the standard 'creme' to deal with my issues. Went back - was told lets do a biospy - $1000 later told me I was allergic to something. Seriously. Tried to call to pay my copay - which I paid when I go in always - was told they were busy checking in patients to take my payment. Well interesting - appears you are too busy to make sure your patients are taken care of either. Word of mouth ....
in Bountiful, UT |
I was having a lot of difficulty with my skin. I saw and felt a noticeable difference within a day. It was amazing. I love Dr. Curtis and her staff.
Very confusing explanation of prescription usage. Med assistant could not clarify with Doctor. I was offered a call back to explain and never received it.
Have you seen Dr. Amy Curtis, MD?
Are you Dr. Curtis?

Compare Dr. Curtis

Dr. Curtis says...

As well as attending one of the top dermatology residencies in the country Dr. Amy Curtis is also a professionally trained chef. She enjoys spending time with her daughters, travel, and gardening.

Dr. Curtis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Curtis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Curtis' Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Ut Southwestern Medical Center

Completed in 2010

• Italian
  • Marshallese

Dr. Curtis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curtis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology