Dr. Amy Capoocia, DO
Not Accepting

Dr. Amy Capoocia, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Board Certified Osteopathic Family Medicine Physician Giving Individual Patient Care to Hernando County

Preventative Medicine

Disease Management

Women's Healthcare

Bone and Joint disease

I am a graduate of the UNE College of Osteopathic Medicine. I currently practice full scope Family Medicine in Hernando County. While my passion is preventative medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine, I am well versed in treating multiple chronic conditions. Through the past few years I have had the opportunity to serve the community at the Crescent Clinic in Hernando county, the only Free Medical Clinic in the area, and be a part of the team at Dawn Center. I have had the honor of working with some of the best and most generous physicians in town, and I serve a community that I love.

Dr. Capoocia's Experience

See how Dr. Capoocia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Capoocia

Dr. Capoocia accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Capoocia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Capoocia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capoocia to family and friends
    3.5
    based on 15 total surveys (1 with a review)
    Dr. Capoocia Says:

We are pleased to announce that in 2011 we have had a great year. We are full time at the Brooksville location and wait times and staffing issues have been fully addressed. Thank you for helping us to serve our patients better. We are currently accepting new patients.

Dr. Capoocia's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    in Hudson Fl |
    Dr. Amy is a very caring and understanding and patient doctor. She actually listens to what you have to say she's very very professional and thorough and easy to work with. You can discuss anything with her and her bedside manner makes it a pleasant experience. I hope I never have to go to another doctor again only her
    Have you seen Dr. Amy Capoocia, DO?
    Are you Dr. Capoocia?

Dr. Capoocia says...

I am a graduate of the UNE College of Osteopathic Medicine. I currently practice full scope Family Medicine in Hernando County.  While my passion is preventative medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine, I am well versed in treating multiple chronic conditions.

Dr. Capoocia's Care Philosophy

Preventative Medicine

Disease Management

Women's Healthcare

Bone and Joint disease

Dr. Capoocia says...

Dr. Capoocia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Capoocia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Capoocia's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Asthma
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Chronic Sinusitis

St Joseph Medical Center-Reading

Completed in 2006

Rosemont College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Capoocia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capoocia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy