Dr. Amy Brodsky, MD

Dr. Amy Brodsky, MD

Dermatology | Female

The Derm 2601 Compass Rd Ste 125 Glenview, IL 60026 Get Directions

Dr. Amy Brodsky, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Glenview, IL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Dr. Brodsky's Experience

See how Dr. Brodsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brodsky

Dr. Brodsky's Performance
      GOOD
    No better Derm.
    in Glenview, IL |
    Dr. Brodsky has seen me for over 3 years now and has always been able to help treat my skin problems. I have yet to have a bad experience when going to her office.
    in Western springs, il |
    When meeting with Dr. Brodsky, I was very impressed with her and her staff. She is very knowledgable and answered all my questions and concerns. While, I had a small procedure done, she kept me at complete ease.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Brodsky is a very skilled and attentive physician. I would recommend her without hesitation for any dermatology issues.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Simply put, Dr. Brodsky is wonderful. In the time that I've been her patient, my friends have been always commenting on how good my skin looks. She is acutely sensitive to my needs and I've never felt pressured or that I'm being up sold on procedures, treatments, or products. I've have been to two other dermatologists in the past 20 years. Dr. Brodsky is by far the best of them all.
    Montgomery City, MO |
    Very knowledgable and provides a great array of services. Definitely trust Dr. Brodsky.
    in Glenview, IL |
    Been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for over 9 years. From discovering and diagnosing my skin cancers to general skin concerns, I'm happy to say I am now taking extra care of my skin. Thank you Dr. Brodsky for your excellent guidance and care for me.
    in Kenilworth, IL |
    Excellent, fast and saw immediate results.
    in Chicago, IL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky's for more than 10 years. My wife and my 3 children are patients as well. Her knowledge and treatment recommendations are outstanding. She understands that people want to get better right away and does everything possible to make that happen. I strongly recommend THE DERM.
    in Glenview, IL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Brodsky for the past 5 yrs. She is a very intelligent women. She is very professional and also very funny! She is sweet and makes me feel comfortable around her. She has resolved all my issue I have seen her for. She is AWESOME!!
    Schaumburg, IL |
    I've been a patient for two years and very satisfied with the bed side manners I've received. Very freindly staff as well as the doctor. I feel very comfortable around her. I will continue to see her as a patient.
    in Glenview, IL |
    I have been a patient for over 10 years and Dr. Brodsky has been amazing with me. She has treated my multiple skin cancers and melanoma with care and sensitivity. I have gone to the office in Glenview and DesPlaines and the staff is always warm too.I know they are busy but Dr. Brodsky will sit down with me and spend time with me which is how a doctor should be. I appreciate their busy schedules and they understand mine as well!
    in Deerfield, IL |
    Dr. Brodsky was extremely knowledgeable and skilled in treating my son. We were very happy with the results of a very difficult diagnoses.
    in Park City, UT |
    As a man in my early 50s, the idea of looking younger again appealed to me but the idea of cosmetic procedures didn't. I was very apprehensive about doing anything to my face, especially since I meet a lot of people for work day to day. I was referred to Dr. Amy Brodsky by a friend who had visited her with fantastic results, so I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I couldn't be happier. Dr. Brodsky injected my face with fillers. There was minimal pain and no recovery downtime.
    in Deefield, IL |
    I have recommended Amy to MANY people. She has been my doctor for 6 years, and has seen my entire family for various issues. She is kind, cares about her patients, and goes above the typical doctor appointment to establish relationships with her patients. Her passion for people and her work is clear. I would not hesitate to make an appointment with her!
    in Northbrook, IL |
    I have seen Dr Brodsky for years and she has always been able to help me resolve my issues. She has always been a pleasure to see and extremely helpful. I have referred her to many friends and family members and will continue to do so.
    Deerfield, IL |
    She is very thorough and takes time to explain everything. She is great with both adults and children.
    in Deerfield |
    I've had a marvelous experience with dr. Brodsky and I have recommended her to many of my friends and associates.
    in Northbrook, IL |
    I have been a patient of Amy Brodsky's for 8 years now. I have had severe plaque psoriasis for almost 17 years and up until I started going to Dr. Brodsky, there was nothing any dermatologist could really do for me that had any lasting effect on my condition. I was prescribed countless topical prescription medication, underwent light treatments that cost a fortune and extremely painful needle injections that had to be injected into every spot. Since found Dr. Brodsky I have had clean skin and ha
    in Glencoe, IL |
    Aweful !, Aweful ! first and LAST visit to Dr. Amy Brodsky!- Stumbled upon this practice to Botox my frown and forehead lines! Without any explanation or consent, she injected corners of my eyes! Left me with a drooped & paralyzed right eye lid and heavy , painful bruising on the right eye area! Have been having Botox for over a decade by a great, skilled physician! Very unskilled injector to cause such trauma leaving me lopsided with one brow raised and one brow/eye collapsed!
    Have you seen Dr. Amy Brodsky, MD?
    Are you Dr. Brodsky?

Dr. Brodsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Brodsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brodsky's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
    • Keloid Scar
    • Lipomas
    • Melanoma
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
    • Warts

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1998

University Of Chicago Hosps

Dr. Brodsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brodsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology