Dr. Amy G. Brenner, MD

Dr. Amy G. Brenner, MD

Holistic Medicine | Female | 47 years old

Dr. Brenner specializes in Holistic Medicine and practices in Mason, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brenner? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brenner's Experience

See how Dr. Brenner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brenner

Dr. Brenner accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Brenner has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Brenner
Dr. Brenner's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Brenner performed a supra-cervical hysterectomy on me and it was the best decision I've ever made with regard to my healthcare. She is a master with the Da Vinci robotic system in performing the surgery which included removing a massive uterine fibroid. The decision to have surgery was one I anguished about. She was compassionate, patient & fact based when answering all of my questions. Her office staff is top notch too, which only further reinforces the feeling of trust I have for her.
in Hamilton, OH |
As soon as I walked into the office it felt warm and comforting. The office staff is helpful. I didn't have to wait too long to get into a room. Dr. Brenner explained the procedure until I was comfortable with my decision.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Living and working in Mason I thought this office would be convenient. I was wrong, the staff was stuck up,they pushed the Essure birth-control, and I asked questions about it due to a very bad allergy to nickel, I was told repeatedly that it was not a big deal. (wrong) They some how billed an insurance that i have has in years, and never had as a patient at her office. Now i go to switch offices $17.50 to send my records. Working in the medical field i am appalled at how they do business
in Hamilton, OH |
I am totally disappointed in Dr. Brenner's practice for not notifying me that they will no longer accept Medicare which they put into effect 10/01/2016. This is unacceptable customer service. The reason given for dropping Medicare is because it was "too much paperwork". So the patience have to suffer....at least those who have Medicare. Pitty!
in Hamilton, OH |
This office provides such a warm and welcoming environment. At every visit I am welcomed with a warm smile and treated by providers who truly care about their patients. After facing the change of life I reached out to Dr. Brenner to help this transition go more smoothly. What can I say, bioidentical hormone replacement has truly been LIFE CHANGING. I feel like a new person and at least 10 years younger. I recommend Dr. Brenner to any woman who is ready to make a change.
in Franklin, Oh |
I absolutely love this office! Everyone is so welcoming and you receive the best care. As soon as you walk through the door the environment is so warm and they make you feel so comfortable. I have seen every provider from Dr. Brenner herself to the Nurse Practioners and have never had a bad experience. They truly listen to every concern and try to meet every need. I would recommend this office to anyone in a heartbeat.
in Mason, OH |
I was shopping around for a new GYN along with management of my Thyroid condition and found Dr. Brenners office. At my initial consultation, I told her I had needed a hysterectomy for the last several years, but didn't want to take the time off to have it done; as it would be a full surgical case. I about cried when she told me she uses the robotic arm and recovery would be 2 weeks. Well, two weeks after a complicated hysterectomy I drove myself to my follow-up appointment. Highly recommend!
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Brenner and her staff are superb. I had the Essure and Ablation procedures done in the office. I was in great hands with Dr. Brenner's skills and compassion. Her staff are so friendly and comforting. I would recommend the Essure and Ablation procedure to any woman done having children and done having periods. I have also been treated for a thyroid disorder by Nurse Practitioner Jennifer. I feel better than I have in years. She is awesome!! I would recommend this office to everyone.
in Maineville, OH |
Dr. Brenner's whole practice is amazing. I have seen every provider there for various reasons. The nurse practitioners are just as amazing as Dr. Brenner ad Dr. Thieman! I have solved problems I didn't even know I had (thyroid!). My whole life has changed for the good since I became a patient!
in Mason, Ohio |
Dr. Brenner is straight forward and honest. I was very skeptical about having a partial hysterectomy at my age of 31, and she made me feel confident in her that she knew it was the right decision for my medical issues. After surgery, I only had a week or so that I was in pain and now at 6 weeks, I really wish I had it done sooner. I feel great! She was my 3rd opinion. I have had nothing but a positive experience with all of the staff members and the Nurse Practitioner's really listen genuinely.
I love this office! They really care about the whole woman and all her needs.
in West Chester, OH |
I had no idea why I wasn't able to lose weight. I thought that my lack of sleep and my lack of desire for my husband was all part of the aging process...I knew my mom had Thyroid issues and had been on medicine for years, it just never occurred to me that I might be having the same issue. So I made an appointment, had lab tests done and discussed the above issues. At my follow up appointment to my surprise I needed Thyroid medication also. I learned about Progesterone for sleeping !!!
in Liberty Township, OH |
My recent experience with Dr. Brenner's office was extraordinary. They were able to get me in right away and Jennifer Battaglia, WHNP was very thorough and took extra steps to see that my condition was diagnosed and followed up after additional tests were provided. Recently had Collagen Induction Therapy performed by Erika Ellis LME. It was a very relaxing and pain free therapy. Erika has been instrumental in providing me with the best skin care and is very knowledgeable regarding same.
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Brenner and her entire staff treated me with the upmost care when I needed it most! She really listened to me and has fantastic bedside manner. Not only did she help me with my problems, but told me about things she does that I had no idea even existed!!! I ended up having the Essure and MyFlow procedures done! I never have to worry about birth control or having my period again!!!! I can't say enough kind words about this office, however I can say thank you Dr. Brenner for changing my life!
in Hamilton, OH |
I became a patient with Dr. Brenner to help manage some of the problems I have related to PCOS and ended up doing a ton of other things with her practice! My hormones were WAY off balance due to PCOS, I had acne like crazy, unwanted facial hair and overweight. I am so thankful for the wide range of services her office offers. I have done hormones, laser hair removal, skin care and weight loss with her office and I can truly say that EVERYONE there cares and I am so happy with my results!
in Mason, OH |
I had the Coolsculpting procedure done with Dr. Brenner's office. I cannot say enough good things about my experience from start to finish. At your initial consultation they go over the ins and outs of the procedure- and give you a customized body analysis. Some offices I looked into charged for this, I loved that they didn't. It didn't feel like a high pressure sales pitch which was my experience with Ideal Image. I am down 2 pants sizes.Dr. Brenner even came into my consultation and treatment!
in Dayton, OH |
I became a patient of Dr. Brenner's to get my thyroid issues figured out, then became a GYN patient immediately after. The office is so warm and inviting and the professional care is top-notch. I truly value the integrative approach to medicine at this office!
Have you seen Dr. Amy G. Brenner, MD?
Are you Dr. Brenner?

Compare Dr. Brenner

Dr. Brenner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Holistic Medicine
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Brenner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brenner's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Endometriosis
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hormone Imbalance
    • Hypothyroidism
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Perimenopause
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Skin Aging
    • Yeast Infections

Medical College of Ohio

Graduated in 1996

Miami University of Ohio

Dr. Brenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Holistic Medicine
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ablation
    • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
    • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colpopexy
    • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
    • Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Vaginal Surgery
    • Vaginosis Screening
    • Vulvectomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.