Dr. Amy Bekanich, MD

Dr. Amy Bekanich, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

My Experience: Since 2010, I've been in private practice, specializing in cosmetic breast enhancement, liposuction and body contouring, buttock enhancement, and facial rejuvenation. I strongly felt that to be the best at what I do, it was important to become focused exclusively in cosmetic surgery, with the patient experience as top priority. Because of this, I have founded a boutique practice that allows me to give personalized care to each and every one of my patients – practicing medicine the way I think it should be – developing real relationships with patients that create tailored results. During this time, I have served two Clinical Teaching Appointments and continued to further my experience with participation at national conferences and meetings. My Practice Philosophy: My passion for women's health & empowerment has always guided my professional development. As a 40 mom of 3, I understand what it's like to see and feel your body change with pregnancy, childbirth, and aging. So it's extremely rewarding for me to help other women "beat the system" and reclaim their bodies, helping them feel like themselves again. My focus is to provide results that match a patient's personality, achieve her personal aesthetic goals, and most importantly, enhance her self-confidence. Come in for a consultation and see what it really means to have an individual, personalized experience. Family Life & Texas Pride: I'm a Southern girl at heart, born in Louisiana with an endless appetite for crawfish etouffee and Tex-mex—a paddle boarder with an affinity for French language films. On the weekends, you'll catch me playing tennis, swimming, doing projects with the kids, and searching for that perfect old car that I can start restoring. You couldn't pay me to live anywhere else and, lucky for me, my husband and three incredible children feel the same way!

Austin Plastic Surgery Boutique

3445 Executive Center Dr Ste 213

Austin, TX 78731

Learn about Dr. Bekanich

Dr. Amy Bekanich is highly regarded as an experienced and trustworthy surgeon with a special interest in women's health. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, she performs both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for the face, body, and breasts. Among her many skills is her expertise in breast reconstruction using natural tissue instead of implants. She also specializes in breast augmentation with and without implants, breast lifts, tummy tucks and body contouring.

Dr. Bekanich's Experience

Dr. Bekanich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Scar Revision Surgery

• Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery Associates
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Miami Breast Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Bekanich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bekanich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bekanich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bekanich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bekanich to family and friends
4.2
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Bekanich's Performance
in Austin Texas |
My experience with Dr Bekanich was fabulous!!.....she is kind ,gentle and so knowledgeable. I had never been to a plastic surgeon before, but she put me at ease immediately and I was so comfortable with her...and excited!!!!..I love my results and I would definitely recommend her to everyone! .....Also her office is beautiful!!! Mary Halley .
Have you seen Dr. Amy Bekanich, MD?
Are you Dr. Bekanich?