Dr. Amy Basile, DO

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Amy Basile, DO

Dr. Amy Basile, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Media, PA. She has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Basile is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Basile's Experience

See how Dr. Basile's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Basile

Dr. Basile accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Basile is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Basile has admitting privileges.

Dr. Basile's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basile to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Basile's Performance
    in Prospect park |
    Dr. Basile treated me more than just her pt. I was like a family member. I was so Ill with several things going on at one time ,and she just said if you were my brother, I would put you in hospital right now ! Well, she told me to go to ER downstairs. Several things were found out on a cat scan, so I am glad I went !! She really cares about you , tries her best to help you out.
    Springfield, PA |
    I loved my experience at Aesthetic Dermatology. Dr Basile was very thorough, took her time and answered my questions. She is very personable as well.
    in Bryn Mawr, PA |
    Excellent response time when rx's were needed to be called in. Hands on care and great "bedside" manner! Would highly recommend Dr. Amy Basile!!
    in Media, PA |
    I came in with the expectation to have a whole body skin check-up and also have a very minor skin condition consulted (when I made the appointment, I was asked why I need to come in, that is my answer). When I came to the office, the nurse was very nice, took me to the exam room, got the vitals and then asked me to undress for the exam. Yet when the doctor came, she only addressed my minor skin condition and let me go after maybe 2 minutes maximum. I was shocked!What a way to treat your patient!
    I am so sorry that this was your experience, Rose. Oftentimes, a rash or other problem could take away from the very thorough full skin exam that is needed to fully evaluate your skin. I try to address as many things as possible in an exam, so I sorry that you were not completely happy. I hope that we can address all of your needs in the future as we are dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. Dr. B
    Have you seen Dr. Amy Basile, DO?

Dr. Basile's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Basile has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Basile's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

Dr. Basile does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Basile and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Basile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

Dr. Basile does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Basile and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.