Dr. Amy Basile, DO

Dr. Amy Basile, DO

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Amy Basile, DO is a dermatologist in Doylestown, PA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC in 2008 and specializes in dermatology.

2003 Lower State Rd

Doylestown, PA 18901

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Basile

See how frequently Dr. Basile performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections

Dr. Basile's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Basile has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Basile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Basile's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basile to family and friends

Dr. Basile's Performance

I will not be recommending Dr. Basile to any family members or friends. I didn't find her to be understanding and felt she spoke disrespectfully to me. I have found a new Dermatologist in Doylestown... I am beyond pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Basile treated me more than just her pt. I was like a family member. I was so Ill with several things going on at one time ,and she just said if you were my brother, I would put you in hospital right now ! Well, she told me to go to ER downstairs. Several things were found out on a cat scan,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I loved my experience at Aesthetic Dermatology. Dr Basile was very thorough, took her time and answered my questions. She is very personable as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent response time when rx's were needed to be called in. Hands on care and great "bedside" manner! Would highly recommend Dr. Amy Basile!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came in with the expectation to have a whole body skin check-up and also have a very minor skin condition consulted (when I made the appointment, I was asked why I need to come in, that is my answer). When I came to the office, the nurse was very nice, took me to the exam room, got the vitals and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am so sorry that this was your experience, Rose. Oftentimes, a rash or other problem could take away from the very thorough full skin exam that is needed to fully evaluate your skin. I try to address as many things as possible in an exam, so I sorry that you were not completely happy. I hope that we can address all of your needs in the future as we are dedicated to providing the best patient care possible. Dr. B