Dr. Amor Mehta, MD

Neurology | Male

Shore Neurology PA 633 Route 37 W Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Directions
Dr. Amor Mehta, MD
Dr. Amor Mehta, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Mehta is affiliated with Community Medical Center.

Dr. Mehta's Care Philosophy

Trained in the world's most renowned epilepsy center at NYU Langone Medical Center under the mentorship of the world famous Dr. Orrin Devinsky, the premier expert in epilepsy and seizure disorders, I am comfortable managing patients of all ages with difficult to control seizures. I care deeply about my patients and seek to ensure that their seizures are well controlled while striving to ensure that they have no side effects from their medical or surgical management. I see patients of all ages.

Dr. Mehta's Experience

See how Dr. Mehta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Mehta is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mehta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehta to family and friends
Dr. Mehta's Performance
in Toms River n.j. |
Dr.meta helped me to understand what I need to do for my fiance and his ongoing episodes. I have not yet seen him yet,but his call back was caring,understanding, and more helpful than our 3 night stay in the hospital. So looking forward to meeting with him and understanding more of what's going on.Thank Dr.Mehta,and my fiancé thanks you also.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Mehta is an excellent physician. He provides a thorough examination as well makes referrals to appropriate physicians based on changing symptoms. Dr. Mehta explains symptoms clearly and concisely. He never rushes you through and welcomes questions. The office staff is pleasant and efficient. I would not hesitate recommend Dr. Mehta to family or friends.
in Lanoka harbor New Jersey |
Dr Mehta has saved my life. After suffering a stroke leaving my left side basically unusable. Dr Mehta has been very instrumental in allowing me the necessary physical therapy needed to give me back usage of my entire left side. Dr Mehta monitors me carefully takes time during my visits to ask how I am doing and genuinely cares.
in Freehold, Nj |
Dr. Mehta has helped turn my son's life turn around! My son has refractory generalized absent epilepsy,suffering from 200 plus seizures a day. Dr. Mehta was the first doctor to actually listen to me and what I said was going on with my son. He has helped reduce the daily amount of seizure activity my son has and created a great relationship with my son and our family. We are so thankful for all of his help.
in Brick, NJ |
I was under this doctor's care for a little over a year. In three months, his office staff prescribed the wrong medication to me 3 times. I never received a call from the doctor himself, never apologizing for the inconvenience and not once has he explained why. I was unable to return any of the medications that were given-money gone, and this stuff is not cheap. If he recommends a video EEG, dont; because most insurance will only cover a very small portion of it.
Have you seen Dr. Amor Mehta, MD?
Are you Dr. Mehta?

Compare Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mehta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Mehta has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mehta's Board Certifications

• Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital

Completed in 2013

Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Mehta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology
  • Pediatric Neurology

• 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Management of VNS Devices for the Treatment of Epilepsy
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)