Dr. Amol Sharma, MD

Dr. Amol Sharma, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Male

Contact for availability

Dr. Amol Sharma, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Augusta, GA and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

Augusta University Medical Center

1120 15th St

Augusta, GA 30912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Sharma

See how frequently Dr. Sharma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
Gas-Bloat Syndrome
Diarrhea

Dr. Sharma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Sharma has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sharma's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharma to family and friends

Dr. Sharma's Performance

I have nothing but excellent things to say regarding the care I received from Dr. Sharma. He took the time to listen to all my complaints and showed so much compassion and understanding for what I was dealing with at that time. I would highly recommend all my family and friends to see him!!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr. Sharma. We know that you have a choice for your health care needs and we're grateful that you chose Dr. Sharma and his team. We will share this and tell them to keep up the great work. Thanks again.

Excellent doctor. Really listened to my concerns and has great bedside manner. Works hard to find an appropriate treatment option, without going overboard on tests and medications. Called to follow up with my progress and if I had any further concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. It's our pleasure to care for our community and we're grateful that you chose Dr. Sharma and our Digestive Health team. We will share this with them and know it will make their day. Thanks again.

After years of suffering from numerous ailments, I was referred to Dr. Sharma. He ordered several tests, all which were scheduled were quickly, and I finally got answers and a treatment plan instead of just bandaids. Highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He was so caring listened, seemed to be very concerned and wanted answers where my regular gastro dr I feel e has thrown me to the wolves. Dr. Sharma' staff was also so so very friendly and made me feel as if they had known me as childhood friends. I feel very lucky to have been referred to this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He pushed me to start a medication that I really didn't want to start, and then noted in my chart that HE discouraged going on the medication, and that it was my idea. He also told me that gastroparesis doesn't cause pain, which I know does, because I have gastroparesis, and am in constant pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1