Dr. Amol Bapat, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Bapat

Dr. Amol Bapat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roswell, GA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham in 1996 and specializes in cardiology and interventional cardiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bapat accepts

Dr. Bapat accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Principal Life
Tricare
WellCare
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Bapat's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bapat's Top Procedures and Conditions

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Bapat treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Bapat treats this condition more than 91% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Coronary Artery Calcification

• Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Echocardiography
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bapat

Dr. Bapat?
Dr. Bapat's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amol Bapat, MD
Dr. Bapat is the premier cardiologist in our area. I have been his patient since 2003. He has performed several procedures on me flawlessly, and is an expert in explaining to, and educating, me. I always feel that I am in the best hands possible when I go for my appointments. He has many staff members who have been with him for years. I always feel so welcome when I go to his office at Northside Heart in Roswell and deal with professionals I've grown to know and respect over the years. Dr. Bapat is so kind, patient, and really listens to me. His bedside manner is so soothing and reassuring. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed in this fine physician. He is just the cream of the crop, in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Dr. Bapat has been my cardiologist for 10 years now. When I had a heart attack, he was the cardiologist on call at the hospital. Dr. Bapat promptly inserted a stent and saved my life. I had no heart muscle damage because of his professional, prompt surgery. I trust Dr. Bapat with my life. He is a good man. He keeps me informed and dogs me when I don't work out as much as I should. He cares about me. You can't go wrong with Dr. Bapat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Dr. Bapat listens to what you have to say about how you feel and what is going on in your day to day life. He is kind, personable, compassionate, thorough, and professional. He answers all your questions, makes suggestions, and explains everything in a way that is easy to understand. His office staff is also great. I've had nothing but great experiences with both him and his staff, and I trust him completely to manage my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
As a pilot my heart health is extremely important to me, as well as it is to others. Dr. Bapat helped keep me alive as well as well as in the cockpit. He is very easy to talk to and will answer any questions you might have. The staff is great, very professional and customer service oriented. I have no reservations referring Dr. Bapat to anyone. - Pete Acevedo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Kind, caring and immensely knowledgeable -- what else would you want or look for in a cardiologist? Personable and effective communicator.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Dr. Bapat is a very knowledgeable doctor and one I would highly recommend. He is very thorough in evaluating the patient. He explains all procedures before anything happens and is helpful in addressing any questions or concerns. He listens to the patient and spends as much time as is necessary to make sure the patient understands the details of the diagnosis. Dr. Bapat is definitely a doctor that I trust and would recommend to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Amol has taken great care of me for about 15 years. I am on my second pacemaker and have two stents. I feel great and he is largely responsible for that. He is a really nice guy who genuinely cares about his patients. He also really knows his stuff. I never have to wait more than a few minutes and his staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
To get right to it, Dr Bapat saved my life. My calcium score was close to off the charts when I first saw him but I had no real symptoms. He diagnosed what I needed and then spent 4.5 hours with me on the table doing angioplasty with stints because he didn't want to crack open the chest of a 55 year old. When we talk, he listens and I watch him analyze what I'm saying. If you have a heart issue, trust me, go see this man because it's likely you'll be around to thank him later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Dr. Bapat treated me when I went to Northside Hospital with a heart attack five years ago. Dr. Bapat has being my cardiologist since then. He is compassionate, caring,and very professional. I feel blessed that he was the doctor that treated me and saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
I have a long history of cardiac problems, which began with an MI and bypass at age 31. I am now 70, and Dr. Bapat has been my cardiologist for many years. When I first moved to Atlanta in 1996, I was initially seeing another cardiologist. However, after meeting Dr. Bapat when he was treating my brother-in-law in the ER at St. Joseph's, I was very impressed with his thoroughness as well as his interpersonal skills. He is an excellent cardiologist, who is very concerned about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Excellent doctor. Has been our cardiologist for about 6 years. Would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
It's been almost five years since I had multiple stents put in over two months. He takes the time explain your situation and listen. I never felt rushed. Follow up care is has been great also, Appointments and Times are always prompt with time to talk, again never rushed, he makes sure to explain your situation and answer any questions no matter how dumb. Thank you for keeping me healthy. I might not be here without the help I received from you and your team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
My midwife sent me concerning palpatations during pregnancy. This visit was a very expensive waste of time. I received a Holter monitor, which confirmed the symptoms I'd already described to Dr. Bapat, but cost over $350, essentially because he wouldn't take my word for it. Dr. Bapat sent me home with nothing but "good news! no heart disease!" and no dx or advice at all with the presenting symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Dr Bapat performed a heart stent on me in 2012. I met him that morning. He was very pleasant and patient with me as I asked my questions. My family RAVED about his time spent with them while I was recovering as he showed them photos, explained the procedure, recovery, etc and took the time to answer all their questions. He's remained my cardiologist since then and I've personally recommended him several times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
What a great experience. Dr Bapat is so kind and patient. He really listened and came up with a great plan of treatment for me. The whole office staff was great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
In 2005 upon reading my family medical history, Dr. Bapat suggested I undergo a heart cath. I was not his patient at that time. I resisted and he persisted. I lost and happy I did. The cath revealed 5 severe blockages. I had bypass surgery the next morning. I remain a very alive and happy patient 11 plus years post-op. Looking forward to many more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
Very willing to listen to my concerns and discus treatments to manage my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
dr. bapat was absolutly the best in all phases of my procedure as well as leading up to , during and the follow up to my procedure. very professional and informative throughout my entire procedure...before and after. any and all questions were entertained and answered in a manner i could understand and put me at ease. dr bapit was personable and a very calming presence i would highly recommend dr bapit to anyone needing cardiac care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Bapat for the past few years and recommend him without any reservation. I thoroughly appreciate his sincere professional manner, demeanor and approach to my treatment and forward-thinking plan for preventive measures. I respect and trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amol Bapat, MD?
He's a very caring individual. Intelligent and thoughtful. You will feel very cared for when you have been to see him and his staff !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bapat?

Northside Heart

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bapat treats patients.

Compare Providers