Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 30

Dr. Nagra

Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Renton, WA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from All Saint Univ School Of Medicine in 2015 and specializes in internal medicine and family medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Nagra accepts

Dr. Nagra accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Nagra treats your condition or procedure

• Influenza (Flu)
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
  • Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
  • Testosterone Injection
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)

I treat each and every patient with care, patience, respect and most of all, with honesty. I treat you as you were my friend/family.

2017

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nagra

Dr. Nagra?
Dr. Nagra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD
Dr Nagra is contracted with our company Nightingale Healthcare Professionals, She is a great Dr, sees all our patients on time, always available on call, works with honesty and integrity with our company. She is very knowledgeable and is excellent at diagnosing anyone. I recommend Dr Nagra to everyone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is an excellent physician. She takes the time to listen to her patients. She provides excellent care and support. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Very happy to have Dr Nagra Ripsy Amninder as my doctor . She is very professional smart and talented . Her diagnosis are well on point medication refill right away. You tell her how you are feeling and she knows the diagnosis I have never seen a Dr this fast and reliable . If she not available she refers u to another person and also follows up after to see how the Visit went . Dr Nagra Has an adorable dog named Elizabeth who usually is at the receptionist area and welcomes everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Highly recommended!! Dr. Nagra is great in whatever she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Very knowledgeable and right to the point. No more changing Doctors for me. I finally found the right doctor... Dr. Nagra she's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
His doctor is very professional, courteous, compassionate, and very knowledgeable in her skill…
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Naga is an exceptional physician. She takes great care and pride in her patients and their well-being. She consistently displays excellent bedside manner‘s, compassion and empathy. She thoroughly explains conditions, treatments and procedures which gives me great confidence in her decision and healthcare philosophy. I am so happy to have found a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is one of the best Doctors in Washington!! I Live in Minnesota and travel to Washington state several times a year and visit Dr. Nagra when i am in Washington. I am very satisfied with her knowledge, professionalism and courtesy,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is an amazing physician in her field! The amount of knowledge she bestows is greatly appreciated! She takes her time to explain certain things tends to all my questions and concerns! I wouldn't ask for a better doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is positive, respectful and caring. She listens to her patients and advises them thoughtfully. As I Know she is not quick to initially prescribe medication if an issue could be addressed with improved life choices and other treatments that are more holistic. She provides information about disease conditions, effectiveness of treatment choices and supports her patient's request as long as the focus is on improved health with follow-ups to check if improvements have occurred or not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra may be the best doctor I've had. She is thorough and efficient. Excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is amazing not just as a Doctor but as a human being as well. She is professional, polite, conscientious, caring and calm. During my encounter with her, Dr. Nagra was joyful and listened to my concerns as she truly cared for me. Unlike some other Doctors, she doesn’t rush it or try to get over with the patient and get out. She offered me very useful advice besides the appropriate prescription. I would highly recommend her. Both Thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr Nagra is the best physician I have had. She Very professional, knowledgeable and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
I met Dr Nagra recently in Minneapolis MN where she is training with another Dr and doing PhD. I was astonished by her and how caring and polite this Dr is. She saw me in emergency and saw me crying due to my child being very sick she offered me tissues and water and gave me a hug and said we are here to help. In my whole life I have made many Dr vists and have gone to clinics, I have not seen any Dr spend this much time with me. She was their to help n support me emotionally , great Dr .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Very polite nature. Very inteligent .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr Ripsy Nagra, is a great medical student/doctor. She has been very helpful, very understanding, easy to talk to. Prescriptions were filled right away, very fast .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
My experience with Dr. Nagra was informative nonetheless! She really cared and took the time to understand what my problems were and she was determined to help me fix them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr Nagra was really excellent and very professional with her services. She explained everything to me very nicely and calmly and she made sure that I understand things regarding my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra is wonderful. She cares about her patients, takes the time to listen to your needs, and doesn't jump to conclusions when providing a diagnoses. I would highly recommend Dr. Nagra.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amninder Nagra, MD?
Dr. Nagra-kaur was incredibly personable and made me feel like I was in charge of my own treatment. She listened to what I had to say and even offered right away to refill prescriptions that I needed. She offered suggestions and was extremely kind. Definitely would highly recommend her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nagra?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nagra treats patients.