Dr. Ammar Bazerbashi, MD

Dr. Ammar Bazerbashi, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Ammar Bazerbashi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Middletown, NJ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

950 State Route 35

Middletown, NJ 07748

• Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Bazerbashi

Dr. Bazerbashi's Experience

Dr. Bazerbashi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bazerbashi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bazerbashi "If you have entered Medical Art Center then you have made a decision to not just see Dr. Bazerbashi but to improve your overall health and wellness.The center provides a wide variety of options to better yourself and your health.Dr. Bazerbashi is pleased to be back in the Middletown community and to be offering his services along with the wide range of treatments and procedures at Medical Art Center. He is confident, he and his caring staff will provide you with the results you are looking for to improve your medical and wellness care for a healthier future. Dr. Bazerbashi School of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria - M.D. degree McLaren Regional Medical Center, Michigan Regional State University -Residency Internal Medicine Boston University,School of Medicine - Fellowship in Wound Healing & Clinical Research, Dermatology Elective"

This content was provided by Dr. Bazerbashi ""The Ultimate Medical and Wellness Care for a Healthier Future" "

• General Medical Practice

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bedsores
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Celiac Disease
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Genital Herpes
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Prostatitis
  • Rash
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Damascus
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Bazerbashi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Bazerbashi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bazerbashi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bazerbashi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bazerbashi to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bazerbashi's Performance
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr. Bazerbashi does not rush his patients, he listens attentively, and spends the time to evaluate you. My husband and I have been going to him for 9 years.. A patient will get a comprehensive checkup, proficient staff, and the security in knowing you have been examined by a dedicated and professional physician. He is exceedingly knowledgeable and will leave no stone unturned or exhaust no avenue to determine an answer or direction to pursue for his patients and their well-being.
in Middletown, NJ |
I am a new pt. of this practice. I was very happy with the time and care from Dr. Bazerbashi and his staff. They drew blood in the office which is so convenient. I have an appointment to see the chiropractor there next week, The building was really nice and I have been wondering what they did there because we drove passed it on 35 while it was being built. I also want to stop in to the medical spa upstairs and see what prices they have for massage. Thanks Medical Art Center!
in Middletown, NJ |
Fantastic Dr and staff.. very big on preventative medicine and healthy living!
Middletown, NJ |
Always a pleasure meeting with Dr. Bazerbashi. He truly cares about every detail and nothing gets overlooked. His medical facility is new and the staff is great and very helpful.
in Middletown, NJ |
Great Doctor and Staff... the office is very well kept, very easy to get in for an appointment, literally no wait time in the waiting room.
Middletown, NJ |
Great Doctor! He helps you understand what way of weight loss will help you get to your goal weight. He takes all steps necessary to get you to a better and healthy you.
Middletown, NJ |
Dr. Bazerbashi and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Middletown, NJ |
Staff extremely friendly and attentive. The whole building is beautiful and nicely decorated. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family.
Middletown, NJ |
I lost 25 pounds in 2 months ! Great doctor and staff I recommend Dr. Bazerbashi to everyone I know
in Hazlet, NJ |
I had trouble losing weight most of my life until I came to this office. I had a medical condition that was undiagnosed, and was the reason for my weight gain and inability to lose the weight. Thanks to Dr. Bazerbashi and his staff, I was quickly diagnosed, and my weight loss journey began. I've lost 30 lbs so far in 5 months! I can't thank Dr. Bazerbashi and staff enough for changing and saving my life !!!
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr. Bazerbashi was referred to my husband and myself by another physician. We have both been seeing him now for over a year, and couldn't be happier with our decision to switch! Dr. B takes his time with you and truly wants his patients to be the healthiest they can be! Also I have to give a shout out to his exceptional staff!! These girls are so caring and kind, it's always a pleasure to see them!! Thank you for taking great care of us!
in Little Silver, NJ |
Dr Bazerbashi is thorough, compassionate knowledgeable and caring. their weight loos program is second to none, I lost a lot of weight and am back to my weight 20 years ago. Dr bazerbashi listens very patiently, answered all my questions in an easy way to understand. His office staff are courteous and friendly, and willing to go out of their way to help patients. wait time is very short and the they provide a lot of free services, very impressed.
in Middletown, NJ |
My husband and I have been with Dr. Bazerbashi for over 15 years. He has been a great caring doctor and extremely thorough. He follows up on every visit to make sure medications are being taken and discusses results of various tests. His staff is friendly, courteous and and very thoughtful. They are kind and helpful in every way. Some of them treat me like a friend rather then patient.
Catherine, How lovely of you to take the time to post a review Dr Bazerbashi and his staff. Your loyalty to the doctor over the years is greatly appreciated and we cant thank you enough. As the doctor expanded to the new facility in Middletown a few years ago, your familiar presence made us feel right at home, because that's what family can do. Thank you again for all your dedication throughout the years.
in old bridge |
Dr. Bazerbashi is great. His facility is a top of the line one stop shop. He helped me lose 32 pounds in 3.5 months.
Eslam, Your journey at the Medical Art Center has been inspirational to watch. Not just seeing the doctor regularly but being a part of the weight management has truly transformed you. Congratulations and keep up the hard work on your goal to complete health and wellness. We are so glad you chose Dr Bazerbashi. Thank you again for taking the time to post your outstanding review,
Middletown, NJ |
Highly skilled clinician, proactive, extremely thorough, genuinely cares about his patients. He has been my dr. for almost 20 years & I am grateful for the excellent care I receive. He offers in-house testing (blood work, stress tests, ultrasounds, etc.) His approach is not only medical but on 'total wellness' (nutrition, yoga, chiropractic, acupuncture) Staff is pleasant, helpful and kind. Has emergency appts. I literally trust him with my life and could not have asked for a better physician!
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this amazing review of Dr Bazerbashi and his staff. The doctor has always been extremely thorough, along with being an internist, his skills to diagnose and decipher patient problems is excellent. We are pleased you have taken the time to explore all the facility offers on your continued journey to health and wellness. Thank you again. Be Well.
in Aberdeen |
Dr. bazerbashi is very thorough. The staff is excellent. I recommend medical art center to all of my friends and family. Being a Middletown local I have never seen a facility of this magnitude. Thank you Dr bazerbashi and MAC for all of your hard work!
Steven, We are very proud that Dr Bazerbashi is so thorough and takes the time to get to the root of the problem for each and every patient. It had been along time dream of Dr Bazerbashi's to build a facility that was a haven for health and wellness in Middletown. As the center develops, we are so glad you have been able to take advantage of all it has to offer. Thanks again for your stellar review. Greatly appreciated.
in Matawan, NJ |
The Medical Art Center in Middletown is a gem of a health and wellness center. Dr. Bazerbashi is a very caring internal medicine doctor. I would trust no one else with all of my health needs. His staff is friendly and efficient. They go above and beyond to get the job done! Thank you Dr. Bazerbashi for providing such amazing care.
Leesa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Bazerbashi and his staff at the Medical Art Center. We appreciate your kind words. We are happy you are 'five star' satisfied with your medical needs. Thank you again.
in Portmonmouth Nj |
I've been a patient of Dr.Bazerbashi for 5 years and since then I can say my health is 100% better Not only did I loose over 100 pounds with the help of his nutritionist Erin and Michelle Dr B never gave up on me and now my whole family goes to him .So if your looking for a Great Dr look no further just call his office 732 888-0017 always a patient of Dr Bazerbashi
Wow Helen, Thank you so much for your perfect review of Dr Bazerbashi and the Medical Art Center. It has been an honor to be part of your incredible journey back to health and wellness over the years . You are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for trusting your entire family to our care as well. We are grateful and send many thanks to you all.
Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Ammar Is the best!! He is very attentive, listens and treats his patients like family. He is very knowledgeable and friendly, Which makes the experience amazing! Not to mention he's good looking too! Dr. Ammar is great!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our very thorough and attentive doctor. We are so happy you had a five star experience and enjoyed your care from Dr Bazerbashi, and that he was easy on the eyes. Thank you again.
in middletown |
Dr Bazerbashi always spends long time in every visit, he goes above and beyond to help me and my husband to loose weight and get healthy. very nice building and friendly staff, offer free yoga and personal trainer, am able now to fit in clothes I havn't been able to wear for more than 10 years, cant thank him enough.
Julie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Medical Art Center and Dr Bazerbashi. He and his hardworking staff appreciate your comments. We are so happy you are making progress in a healthier future for you and your husband. Keep up the good work.
in Port Monmouth, NJ |
If you are serious about investing into your own wellbeing you should consider this doctor and his practice for your primary care. I have been a patient of Dr Baserbashi at his practice at the Medical Art Center for the last 7 months, a place truly like no other around. It is not just a medical practice, it is a wellness center on a whole another level, offering everything from primary care, acupuncture, weight management, free exercise classes, medical spa, and first rate health care.
ET- It has been a vision of Dr Bazerbashi to establish a facility like the Medical Art Center for years. We are so proud that the practice is growing into the dream. Offering primary care along with massage therapy, acupuncture and weight management (just to name a few) allows the patient to improve their overall health and well being, evolve lifestyle changes, and take part in free programs. We are so pleased you are enjoying everything our facility has to offer. Thank you for your kind review.
in Middletown, NJ |
I have personally witnessed clean and comfortable environment with courteous caring staff dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to every patient. I have full trust in Dr. Bazerbashi and his dedication to the highest quality of care to every patient.
Jennifer, Thank you for your 5 star rating of Dr Bazerbashi and his medical staff. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post a review.
Dr. Bazerbashi is a very thourough doctor. His staff is very professional as well. They get the job done efficiently.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Dr Bazerbashi and his staff. We appreciate your comments and will continue to strive to get the job done efficiently, professionally and thoroughly. Thanks again.
in Middletown, NJ |
If you are looking for a primary care physician, you've come to right page. Dr. Bazerbashi is a rare find these days! I always refer family and friends to him because he CARES about his patients. His office goes above and beyond to provide the best medical care.
Holly, Thank you for recommending Dr Bazerbashi to family and friends. We greatly appreciate you spreading the word on Dr Bazerbashi and all the Medical Art Center has to offer, We are honored by your 5 star review. Thank you very much.
in Middletown, NJ |
I met with the doctor for some routine testing for an upcoming surgery. He was very thorough and reviewed my recent blood work. He recommended some options for me to lower my cholesterol and triglycerides. They have an in house dietitian who I met with. I changed my eating habits and I also started going to the free workouts at the center. His advice has led me to make lifestyle changes that have really improved my issues with my triglycerides. I will continue to go the center.
KLO, Thank you for taking the time to review Dr Bazerbashi and the Medical Art Center. It is the doctor's goal to offer more than just thorough primary care here, and it looks like you found that out. We are glad you are taking part in all the facility has to offer. See you soon.
Middletown, NJ |
Dr Bazerbashi is a very thorough doctor. He goes above and beyond to make sure that your health is at its best. The staff at Medical Art Center is very friendly. The building is beyond beautiful . I would recommend going here to anyone.
Thank you for your outstanding review of the Medical Art Center. This state of the art facility and all it offers is the vision of Dr Bazerbashi, internist/primary care physician and proprietor of the center. We are so glad you were satisfied with your visit and will spread the word to others on the Medical Art Center. Thank you again.
in Middletown NJ |
Beautiful practice with an exceptional staff. I have always been able to talk to the doctor and get my problems resolved. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family.
Stephanie, Many thanks for taking the time to review the Medical Art Center and Dr Bazerbashi. We pride ourselves in knowing our doctor is very thorough. We are pleased he was able to trouble shoot your problems. Thank you so much for considering us like a trusted family, we are touched. Many thanks for your glowing review.
Great doctor and friendly staff! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patients well being
Gianna, So many thanks for taking the time to review Dr Bazerbashi and his staff. We are so glad you will be recommending Dr Bazerbashi, internist/primary care physician, to others. Thanks for the 5 star review, we appreciate it and are so glad you were pleased.
in Laurence harbor |
Dr bazerbashi is my boss and my physician, he's always respectful to his patients and his employees , he's here when my husband and i needs him . god bless you success is your way .
Najat, Thank you for your review of Dr Bazerbashi as a primary care physician and your current employer. We are grateful you have taken the time to review the doctor with a 5 star rating, not just because you have the pleasure of working with him but because he has always been there for you and your husband. Many thanks.
in Middletown, NJ |
Would highly recommend him, great doctor, professional and dedicated staf
Thank you for the kind review! We are always trying to go above and beyond for our patients. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
in Eatontown |
It's all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr. Bazerbashi and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. He has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficien
Leticia, Thank you for the kind review. We are so happy to have provided you with all your medical needs over the past several years and look forward to doing so in the future. Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Excellent doctor and wonderful staff. Always available when I need an appointment. Dr Bazerbashi takes the time to speak to his patients and explain every single one of their questions. He treats every patient as if they were a family member and goes above and beyond to address their concerns. It is hard these days to find a Dr who really cares about his patients, Dr Bazerbashi truly does!
Thank you for that review! Our mission at Medical Art Center is to provide superior medical care, that goes above and beyond your normal doctors office.
Amazing doctor . Gives you plenty of time to listen to you . Friendly Doctor and friendly staff . No waiting in the waiting room .
in Middletown, NJ |
After donating 12 inches of hair today I was rewarded ten fold from your practice. Dr. Bazerbashi thank you for the complimentary massage today with Elise. Just want to give your new medical staff members a thumbs up. Dr. Reynolds; chiropractor, and Elise; massage therapist, worked wonders on my back today in only 45 minutes. Thank you for all you do for your patients.
Linda, Thank you for the kind review. We are always trying to find ways to make our patients happy and satisfied with their visit to Medical Art Center. We are glad you had a great experience. :) Have a Happy Holiday
Holmdel, NJ |
Dr. B is great. He's very thorough and staff is wonderful. Wait time is always very short. I've been there 3 times this year and never had to wait longer than 5 minutes. Highly recommend!
holmdel |
very caring physician, spend time to listen and explain the medical problems, very thrill and compassionate, very nice facility and friendly staff
The Doctor is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and caring.
Jaime, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr Baz is the best! He's so thorough and I leave feeling comfortable that everything is okay. The staff is also great, very organized and efficient.
Jessica, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Englishtown, NJ |
Great office! Dr.Bazerbashi is very knowledgeable and has a great staff!
Englishtown, NJ |
One of the most compassionate and thorough doctors I've ever been to. Beautiful facility, great staff!
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr Bazerbashi is the most thorough dr. He really cares about his patients! I never feel rushed. Would highly recommend him!
Angela, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr. Bazerbashi is caring and thorough. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Catherine, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
in Keyport, NJ |
Very thorough Dr. Really listens to what I have to say, spends time with me and explains everything clearly. Glad I found a Dr. who I can trust. Recommended a lot of family and friends, nothing but positive things to say about the dr and staff.
Susan, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
in Red Bank, NJ |
very pleasant and caring physician, my whole family go to him
Jack, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
in Aberdeen , NJ |
Orders numerous tests, insists on follow ups every 3 months-no reason for that. If you have unusual symptoms, and cannot find a diagnosis, Dr Bazerbashi will eventually find what is wrong -- he seems very knowledgeable and bright. Wait time is tooooo long, every visit. Different staff every time I go. Doesn't seem to connect with his patients. Expanding too much - now has. Medi-Spa on site.
Jane, We appreciate your comments and concerns. We are working on the wait time, but we have to accommodate for urgent sick visits and sometimes that can throw the schedule behind a bit. Our staff is growing, like the practice, and we are proud to offer hands on training to future doctors, physician assistants, and medical assistants. The Medi-Spa is a separate entity from the practice, and we can assure you that Dr. Bazerbashi is 100 percent committed to his patients at Medical Art Center!
in New York, NY |
Dr Bazerbashi orders numerous tests to be done in his own medical center, does not explain medical reason for testing and does not discuss test results...$1000's of dollars have billed to my insurance by Dr Bazerbashi for the testing. When I try to ask the Doctor about test results he seems annoyed by my questions and does not give clear answers. As a patient I have a right to be informed about my health care!
Jane, We appreciate your concerns and suggestions, and have deferred your comments to the billing department. If you have any questions,please contact the office.
in Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. Bazerbashi neither asks nor answers questions. No follow up on medications prescribed, staff changes monthly. Fancy doctor and office with no wifi, watercooler or magazines!
Hi Diane, We appreciate your comments and suggestions. Your concerns were addressed with management, and we would like to inform you that there is wifi and magazines readily available in the waiting room. Sorry for the delay, this is still a new building and we are working out the kinks :)
in Red Bank, NJ |
this doctor is Amazing!
Felice, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to be meeting your expectations, and look forward to providing you with all of your future healthcare needs. Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Have you seen Dr. Ammar Bazerbashi, MD?

Visit Dr. Bazerbashi

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Locals (any local)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans