Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD

Internal MedicineMale

Internal Medicine

Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Chandler, AZ and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Aleppo medical school in 1990. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD

The Wellness Medical Clinic

1880 W Frye Rd Ste 1 Chandler, AZ 85224
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Alsheikh with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Alsheikh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alsheikh

4.1

Dr. Alsheikh

I do not even know where to begin, so often people are so quick to complain but I wanted to take a minute to brag about the positive impact that this office has had on my quality of life. Melissa Brown, Dr. Alsheikh, Lori, and the entire staff here are absolutely amazing and go out of their way to listen and take care of everyone that walks through their doors. Their lobby is always full and the phone is always ringing and never once have I ever felt unimportant from the moment I walk in. I have been suddenly hit head-on with headaches that are inexplicable and debilitating and this entire office has worked tirelessly to help me diagnose, treat, help with paperwork, put up with my million questions and phone calls but have never given up on me or trying to help me figure out why this is happening and how to increase my quality of life, even when I feel like giving up. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for innovative, caring, quality medical care. Thank you TWMC
Nov 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
I’ve had Dr. Alsheikh as my primary doctor in Chandler for approximately 13 years and consider him to be an excellent choice for anyone.
Michael Ballard – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Very impressed with him he listens, is patient and caring. His office staff is great!
Ysela Tokatlian – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
My experience with dr Alsheikh is great. He is personable, never rushes and above all he listens. He knows his medicines and what reacts with each other (very important). After a blood test he will call with any changes. I am over 80 now and a little slower, so I bring in a family member and he makes sure they know what I need. My last Dr in another state graduated #1 from a large medical school and was a close neighbor & gave me personal care - dr Alsheikh is the same. You will not find a better dr.
Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Horrible, this person lives or have lived in a hostile environment added to some fear and oppression of some kind. I was switching doctors due to personal reasons and I know I was not welcome at this office even having received a referral from a friend of mine. It could have been a professional consultation in which the doc would have been doing his duties as a physician, however, I was insulted and disrespected with a collection of questions as to WHY I was changing doctors, WHO had printed my blood test results, why I needed a refill on a particular medication and not on all of the ones I take, stupid and ignorant or make believe silly. I brought along my test results to show my present health to the good doctor, as a courtesy, my health is great by the way. I was sort of humiliated in so many ways by a person that is supposed to be doing his duties as I said before and not investigating WHY I was there. Never have I seen such a situation. I encourage people to look elsewhere.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Frustrated – Apr 12, 2020
At the wellness medical clinic , we put our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
I was a patient of DR Alsheikh for about 14 years. He has good medical knowledge. I changed DR's however, as I wanted a DR who had an interest in me as a person/patient versus one that just looks at and reacts to my test numbers. No interpersonal skills whatsoever. Throughout most of the years I went to him he had an office worker Kristy who was just terrific. All of the other staff turned over frequently. I went every three to four months and each time the entire staff would be different except for Kristy. Never waited more than 10 minutes to be taken for an appointment and never had an appointment where the DR spent more than 10 minutes with me. I am much happier and feel a greater sense of balance in my medical care with my new DR.
Nov 19, 2019
Sorry you feel this way , Dr Alsheikh takes pride...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Awesome Doctor. Dr. Alsheikh has been our doctor for over 10 years. We have confidence in him as he listens and does not ever make you feel hurried. We are so blessed to have found him after searching for a caring primary physician . He takes each concern and figures out the best option. I have recommended him to friends and neighbors. His staff is efficient and friendly as well. We are very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor. Larry & Patsy Gamelin Sun Lakes Az. Aug. 2019
Aug 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Dr Ammar is a great physician, I been going to his clinic for over 3 years he doesn't give you a prescription drug unless you really need it, he will go to the point he knows his job very well. I am bless to have him as my physician, Amazing staff.
Leonel in Chandler, AZ – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Dr Elsheikh is my doctor for the past 6 years, I trust him and when i need to see him for health reasons it doesnt take long to get fast appointment, He cares about his patients, He takes the time to address all my concerns, Pleasant and helpful staff, I recommend him very highly,
Ltaief Makhluf in PHX, AZ – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Dr. Alsheikh has been my doctor for several years, I feel so blessed to have found him. He is such a caring person and takes the time to listen to what I have to say, he is patient and responsive to my medical concerns. He will figure out the best options for your illness and make sure you understand the direction he would like you to take. the girls at the front are the best. so helpful. I am very happy that I found Dr. Alsheikh and I would highly recommend him.
Charles Keeler – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
After moving here from California, I was in need of finding a new physician. Dr. Alsheikh came recommended to me by several people in the healthcare industry. It turned out to be an outstanding recommendation. I could not be more pleased by the professional care provided by Dr. Alsheikh and his staff. He takes the time to listen to your issues and conerns and explains fully his diagnosis and recommended action. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a physician.
Charlie Nelson in Chandler, AZ – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
This doctor is a gem! Being in the healthcare field myself I can say with the utmost confidence that not only does he know his medicine and medical care, he is a real gentleman. He stays up-to-date on current medical evidence and practice, and provides continuity of care, even when one is hospitalized. He has his patients' best interests at heart. He is a kind and gentle man who is pleasant to talk to, and he listens to what you are saying when you speak. I have complete confidence in his care
GFF in Tempe, AZ – Apr 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
This past year I have had the worst anxiety due to many family issues. Three family members are failing in health and I help care for all three. My anxiety became so bad that I was unable to sleep and at times did not do my best at work because my life was overwhelming me. When I went to Dr. Alsheikh the first time all I did was cry. He put me on a prescription along with sending me to a phychologist to talk to. I feel like my old self at this point!
Chandler, AZ – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
I had a 4:30 appoint., arrived at 3:30, taken back to tx room 4:45. He asked me a couple of question then said need to continue next visit for was closing time. I told him I was getting sick, very sore throat, sniffles and feeling poorly. I have a condition in which I required steroids injections when feeling bad, especially when coming down with flu or URI. He refused to give me what is required for my health . rude, uncompassionate, not medically knowledgeable. Stay away from him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mildred in Coolidge, AZ – Feb 20, 2017
Dr Alsheikh strive to provide up to date ,and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
My overall experience with Doctor Alsheikh has been great up until today. While we all know that a doctor can be extremely busy so can everyone else. So if I have a question pertaining to a doctor treating me and would like for him or her to call me, you would think this wouldn’t be a problem for a doctor. Well this apparently is a problem with DR Alsheikh. His solution is make an appointment. So why drive 30 miles round trip, pay a 25$ co-pay just to ask a question pertaining to my health.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Mike Johnson in Gilbert, AZ – Nov 16, 2016
Dr Alsheikh is commited to provide excellent...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
He listens to my concerns and helps find the best solution for me. In addition, he has w front desk receptionists, unlike other offices, where you can never get a hold of anyone. These 2 ladies are incredible and answer your call within 2 rings. Great customer support
Sandy in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
He is responsive to questions, takes time to talk about concerns, is thorough and efficient. Recommends specialists if needed.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Tempe, AZ – May 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
Dr. Al Sheikh is superb because he listens to what I have to say and thus finds the best solution for me.
Jaffy in Chandler , AZ – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?
He is kind, patient and responsI've to my medical concerns.
Karen greenberg in Chandler, AZ – Apr 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ammar Alsheikh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alsheikh?