Dr. Ammar Ahmed, MD

Dr. Ammar Ahmed, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Ammar Ahmed, MD is a dermatologist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 2007 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

313 E 12th St Fl 1

Austin, TX 78701

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Centene

Learn about Dr. Ahmed

See how frequently Dr. Ahmed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash
Skin Infections
high
Seborrheic Dermatitis
high

Dr. Ahmed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ahmed's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed "Dr. Ahmed is a native of West Virginia, but is an adopted Texan, having lived in the state since 1999. Dr. Ahmed practices general dermatology and serves as director of the new Central Texas Center for Pigmentary Disorders. He splits his time among his clinical practice, teaching and research."

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed "Throughout college, I was debating becoming a teacher versus a doctor. It was the science of medicine that convinced me; I realized how much I enjoyed learning about the intricacies and oddities of the human body! I feel blessed to have become an academic dermatologist, a job where I can fulfill my passions for teaching and science while also taking care of patients. I am honored to hold the trust of my patients, and I enjoy working with them to solve what ails them!"

• Dermatology

• Brackenridge Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Ut Southwestern Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Ahmed has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Ahmed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahmed to family and friends
8 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Ahmed's Performance

The worst dermatologist I have ever been to he said I wasted his time after 10 minutes if you value your skin see a dermatologist who knows what to do about the issue
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. I value the time I spend with all of my patients. If you give our office a call at 512-324-9699 I'd be happy to discuss your visit with you and see what we can do to make things right.