Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar, MD

Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Sugarland Eye and Laser Center 736 Highway 6 Ste 101, Sugar Land, TX 77478 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Sugarland Eye & Laser Center leads in providing premium LASIK technologies to Houston, Sugar Land, and the surrounding region. The center?s award-winning medical director introduced revolutionary technologies such as iLASIK to the region. This technology is used by NASA astronauts, Navy SEALS and Air Force fighter pilots. At Sugar Land Eye & Laser Center , you can now receive the same treatment. For more information, please call 281-240-0478 or visit us at www.houston-lasik.com.Read more

Dr. Khokhar's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Khokhar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khokhar

Dr. Khokhar accepts 31 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Khokhar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Khokhar's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khokhar to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Khokhar
Dr. Khokhar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Dallas, TX |
The experience with Dr. Khokhar was amazing. He made sure that my eyes were out of danger, we undergo test before concluding that my eyes were treatable. He also said that everything would be the same after a few scheduled treatments. Thank you Dr. Khokhar, you are truly amazing.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Khokar is amazing person very compassionate to every eye care need and answers all the questions. You will be highly satisfied with their treatment and service.
in Dallas,TX |
I had glasses since 6th grade and I always dreamed of not wearing one. When I learned about laser treatment, I decided that once I am able to finance my treatment, I will get it. Everyone at this clinic was accommodating and friendly. The treatment was scary but the doctor was amazing and talked me through it. Today is the anniversary of my treatment and I have perfect vision. I am very thankful for their help.
in Ft Worth, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Khokar and his clinic ever since Sugarland Eye and Laser Center opened. Everyone has always been fantastic, especially their staff who are always friendly and helpful. We find no reason to go elsewhere.
in Indialantic, FL |
It took me a long while before I decided to get LASIK, But seriously, it was Dr. Khokar who convinced me to do this. Dr. Khokar is a great, caring, knowledgeable and professional eye doctor. He made the procedure as comfortable as possible. Ever since I got my eyes treated, I began to see 100 percent. It was a huge decision on my part and apparently it was one of the best decisions I?ve made. No more need for glasses or contacts. And thus, no more hassles for me.
in Seattle, WA |
Well done! Dr. Khokar was detailed and nice. Dr. Jafri is great when it came to the follow up. The staff is very knowledgeable. I have recommended the place to friends and they are also satisfied with the service. This is definitely the best place to get your lasik done.
in Dallas, TX |
I had lasik surgery done her. Best decision I have ever made. Super awesome doctors and very professional staff! They made me feel very comfortable before, on and after the surgery. Thanks for their help I was able to regain my 20/20 vision.
in Honolulu, HI |
All the way from Hawaii based on my Cali friends rec. Okay, truth is I have a sister in Houston too. But I had my lasik done and couldn't be happier with my experience I will definitely recommend but I'm not sure how many islanders will make the trip. Amazing service and professional staff.
in Goodson |
Excllent manners. Calming because I was very nervous. Great outcome
in Pearland, TX |
Dr. Khokhar changed my life by putting permanent lenses in my eye. I was believe it or not a -20 nearsighted. You don't know cokebottels until you saw my glasses. He put lenses in me and I never imagined I would be able to see like to do today. I had Visian ICL in case you need to ask for them. Amazing. The procedure was a little long. First I have to come in for the laser drainage which it not to bad. Then exams, then surgery. But worth it.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I had seen many doctors about getting my eyes fixes because I am blind. Always have been and need thick thick glasses. All I've been told is that I can't have lasik. I gave up. A nurse told me that I need to go see an ophthalmologist instead of an optometrist to really know my options. Best advice ever! Dr. Khokhar explained a procedure only a few surgeon in Houston day. He implanted a contact lens in my eye. One hour later, my eyes were fixed!. I'm not blind anymore!!
in Sugar Land, TX |
My experience with the surgeons here was excellent. Dr. Khokhar was very detailed and courteous. He explained things in a way I can understand. Clinic staff was profession and nice his wait time was very good compared with other ophthalmologists I have seen. He was able to complete my laser cataract surgery within a week. I am seeing extremely well and every day seems to be better.
Have you seen Dr. Amjad P. Khokhar, MD?
Are you Dr. Khokhar?

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Pterygium
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

• Laser Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • Retina and Vitreous Surgery
  • Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

University Tx Med Br

Completed in 2004

Rice U

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Khokhar has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Khokhar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khokhar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Khokhar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Khokhar

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Khokhar's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Khokhar

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Khokhar's Care Philosophy