Dr. Amitava Gupta, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Amitava Gupta, MD
Dr. Amitava Gupta, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Norton Hospital.

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.

Dr. Gupta's Experience

See how Dr. Gupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Gupta is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
Dr. Gupta's Performance
in Tell City Indiana |
Excellent. arm and hand specialist. Observes. Conservative. Explains things. Laid back. Nice. Hard worker.Caring.
in Tell City Indiana |
Dr. Amit Gupta is awesome. Laid back. Conservative. Observes. Explains to you in office. Nice.
in Louisville, KY |
I find your staff extremely friendly, understanding when I am there, hands down. However in trying to call for any follow up information outside of scheduling is ridiculous. I've called for over the past six weeks for various issues that only specific people can handle. I leave all required info, never have I had one return call. I've gone so far as to leave a message w/your office mngr, still no call. Today I was told you closed @ 5, call back by then. I called @ 4:30, ofc closed. Inexcusable!
in Louisville |
I am a new patient and he performed surgery on my right elbow. My first impression was that he was caring and attentive about my concerns and issue with my arm. My physical therapy was scheduled in a timely manner. I believe I'm going to like his office.
Have you seen Dr. Amitava Gupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Gupta?

Compare Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

United Kingdom
    Christine M Kleinert Institute For Hand and Microsurgery

Completed in 1994

• Indian

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery