Dr. Amita Narla, MD

Dr. Amita Narla, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 41 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Narla specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Westwood, KS. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Narla? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Narla's Experience

See how Dr. Narla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Narla

Dr. Narla accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Narla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Narla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Narla to family and friends
Dr. Narla's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I have gone to her for years. I love the care I get from her so much that I even have my oldest son seeing her. I highly recommend her and the whole practice. They're all just great!
Chicago, IL |
She made me feel very comfortable throughout my visit. I hate going to the doctor, but she put me at ease. She listened to my concerns, answered all my questions (even the stupid ones!), and she was so patient with me. Overall good experience, from front desk to the nurses--very friendly!
Kansas City, KS |
Dr Narla and her office staff are so professional . Her staff is friendly . It is easy to access to my physician. Dr. Narla stays on time, she provides excellent care. Dr. Narla is there for her patient when they need her.. I would recommend Dr. Narla to my peers and friends.
in Kansas City, KS |
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Dr. Narla. From my very first appointment with her, while explaining the rough time I went through with the father of my child and his addiction issues she was not only quick to point me in the direction of getting help with emotional issues I was going through, she continues to make it a point to ask me how I am getting through it at every follow up we have. Not to mention prompt responses when I need advice and addresses all my concerns!
in Kansas City, KS |
Such a caring and sweet doctor! I felt like she listened to me and addressed every concern I had! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring compassionate provider
Kansas City, KS |
Dr. Narla has been my primary care physician for 4 years now. She has been one of the best doctors I have had. She is very helpful with my healthcare and answers any questions I have. She is very attentative, kind and always available when I need her. I enjoy coming to this office.
Kansas City, KS |
I just want to express my disappointment with you and your staff. Its one thing to lie, its another to exacerbate that lie. I pulled up all phone records, and not one was from a University or the Clinic number. Then to say they left a message, which I looked and no message was left. To keep adding on to the already escalating lie, they said they remembered mine was the one with the full mailbox. Which is also unlikely since I only had 6 stored voicemails on my cellphone.
in Kansas City, MO |
She is very caring and takes time to listen to your concerns and questions. It can be a lengthy wait time to get in to see Dr. Narla, however, that is no fault of her own. She's worth the wait. You will be in good hands with her.
in Shawnee Mission, KS |
Not interested in listening or asking about patient concerns. Only interest was to enter orders that weren't needed or wanted. Worst example of the medical community I've ever encountered. Poor excuse for a doctor concerned about the patient.
Very good at listening to issues and concerns
Have you seen Dr. Amita Narla, MD?
Are you Dr. Narla?

Dr. Narla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Narla has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Narla's Board Certifications

Dr. Narla does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Narla and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Narla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Narla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Narla does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Narla and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.