Dr. Amita Parikh, MD

Dr. Amita Parikh, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Gwinnett Medicine 1805 Herrington Rd Bldg 2 Lawrenceville GA 30043 Get Directions

At Gwinnett Medicine, we take care of all your health care needs, We provide a complete and comprehensive care for high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, asthma, depression, arthritis, women's health needs, physicals, and more!

Dr. Amita Parikh, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Dr. Parikh's Experience

See how Dr. Parikh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Parikh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Parikh's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Amita Parikh is a very caring doctor. She takes her time and listens to you. And, most importantly, she is very accurate. Yes, I would highly recommend Dr. Amita Parikh to others. As a matter of fact. I have already recommended her to many family members and friends.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Parikh is a wonderful doctor. She has a great balance of allowing the body to heal itself and prescribing antibiotics when necessary. She listens to her patient and supports the patient's whole health. She has gone above and beyond with effort to help me with some medical issues. She has taken wonderful care of me, my husband, my daughter and others we have recommended to her for years.
in GA |
She is very patient, very well knowledgeable. Awesome Doctor !
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Parikh has been one of the best physicians that I've ever had taking care of me. I began seeing her after moving to Georgia from Michigan 2 years ago. Dr. Parikh is a well accomplished highly qualified doctor who sincerely cares about her patients. She makes me feel comfortable sharing my health concerns because she is a good listener that I trust to give me appropriate diagnos and manageable treatment plans. Her staff is friendly and the office is clean and comfortable. Thanks!
in Lilburn, Ga. |
I've been seeing Dr. Parikh for 6 yrs. this October. I've always been satisfied with her. When she felt she could no longer help with my neck and back issues,she sent me to Georgia Pain & Wellness Center, Dr. Patel is treating my issues now and I'm very comfortable w/him and it's Thanks to Dr. Parikh for referring him to me. I'm not going to go on and on, (which I could) about how much she has helped me. She is also my husband's PCP, and my son too.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I had terrible experience with this doctor, when asked questions always says I don't know. don't know how to answer the patient, she has terrible staff and are very lazy, do not follow up. I would highly recommend no one should use this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Amita Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?

Compare Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Parikh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Parikh's Board Certifications

The Brooklyn Hospital Center

Completed in 1993

The Brooklyn Hospital Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cholesterol Management