Dr. Amit Taggar, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Bariatrix Florida 5800 Colonial Dr Ste 108 Margate, FL 33063 Get Directions
Dr. Amit Taggar, MD
Dr. Amit Taggar, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Margate, FL. He is 35 years old. Dr. Taggar is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs and Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Taggar's Experience

See how Dr. Taggar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taggar

Dr. Taggar accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Taggar is now accepting new patients
Bariatrix Florida5800 Colonial Dr Ste 108
Margate, FL 33063
(954) 969-1355Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Taggar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taggar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taggar to family and friends
Dr. Taggar's Performance
Miami, FL |
Dr Taggar gave me a quotation for a surgery. I asked him if the price will be increased (self pay) and his answer was no, the price is what it is and you will pay that. We signed the price. A few days later his assistant called me to let me know that the price has increased in $1000 (one thousand). She gave me some unprofessional explanation that the hospital raised the price, etc, etc. Very dishonest. Be aware if you get a quotation (self pay). I felt betrayed. Unprofessional and dishonest.
in Naples, FL |
well, he was more than great, he was very attentive in all aspects. a very good doctor i was every impressed with him and all his staff. i would recommend him first as a doctor and as a person that takes pride in what he does, and that's important in my opinion. i thank doctor Taggar for helping me to change my life. Jorge Garcia
in Miami, FL |
I am 6 days post op today from my gastric sleeve surgery with Dr.Taggar and already 15 lbs down. I have got to say Dr.Taggar is an incredible doctor and just an amazing person! He's so humble and sweet and has truly changed my life. I highly recommend Dr.Taggar to anyone seeking a healthier life through bariatric surgery. He is truly an amazing Dr. I Can't thank him enough ?? If I can leave more stars I would !!
in Trussville, AL |
I met Dr. Taggar in Birmingham, AL in the summer of 2015. I was experiencing problems and weight gain from the original procedure I had in 2005. We discussed thoroughly about the problems i was having and the reason for the weight gain. Once we decided on a procedure that was best for me, which was the Revisional bypass. So in February of 2016 we did the surgery. After months of loosing slowly, this procedure kicked in and to this date i have lost a total of 77 pounds and still loosing
in Coral Springs, FL |
After many years of procrastination & research I decided to get the surgery done. I had met with Dr. Amit Taggar who works with Dr. Wizman and he made me feel very comfortable about booking my Surgery with him. He is a brilliant, young, up and coming surgeon. For the 2 week pre -op I lost 16/lbs and for 2 week post-op I lost another 24/lbs and I feel great. 40/lbs for the month of January total. Thank you Dr. Taggar for saving my life.
in Lanett, AL |
Dr. Taggar is personable and answered all my questions straight forward. I feel he has done everything in my best interest as a patient and I would recommend him to anyone that is considering this procedure. I have total confidence in his ability and would do it all over again, only sooner!
Have you seen Dr. Amit Taggar, MD?
Are you Dr. Taggar?

Compare Dr. Taggar

Dr. Taggar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Taggar has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taggar's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
    University of Kansas Medical Center

Completed in 2013

UCSF
    Georgia Tech

Dr. Taggar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taggar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery