Dr. Amit K. Seth, MD

Dr. Amit K. Seth, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 38 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Seth specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Belleville, NJ. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Seth? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Seth's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Seth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Seth

Dr. Seth accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Seth has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Seth
Dr. Seth's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in West Orange, NJ |
Doctor was very detailed and discovered I had diabetes. I am glad I found him. He is very caring.
in Passaic, NJ |
When I initially walked into this office, I didn't expect to have such an amazing experience. First, I would like to comment how i was greeted friendly and the young lady in front was helpful and made it an easy first visit experience. The short time was short. When I finally had the chance to meet Dr. Seth it was great. He was adamant about finding solutions to my issues, he made me feel comfortable, and understood how i was feeling and didn't brush it off like many other doctors. Great appt!
NJ |
It's all about just taking a pill and off you go. Nothing really impressive and just gives a sheet to read about your illness, which I can pretty much look online for. Doesn't really go in depth and not much on improving your lifestyle/health. I was overcharged of beyond a $1000 for a weeks office visit, which I never went to and when I called them multiple times they kept on giving me the runaround on who's fault it was. 4 months of not solving the issue and finally had to file a complaint
White Plains, NY |
I hardly write reviews, but I have to say I was very impressed with my visit to Dr. Seth?s office. The staff members were very welcoming. Dr. Seth is an approachable and genuine physician. He is an attentive listener and really cared to help me. He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
Newark, NJ |
Caring and knowledgeable doctor. Never in a rush and tries his best to answer all your concerns. Love him.
in Harrison, NJ |
Seems very overwhelmed with work load. Poor follow through. Does not look at your blood work prior to your visit. As an endocrinologist, completely failed to correlate my chronic hives to my thyroid condition and did not order the tests to check for Hashimoto's antibodies (which were off the charts when checked by another Dr.). Blood work for above situation was sent to him by another dr. which showed very abnormal values in certain areas, and I was never contacted by him or his office.
in Nutley, NJ |
Very Patient and an excellent listener. Soft spoken and took time to check everything. Answered all the questions.
Have you seen Dr. Amit K. Seth, MD?
Are you Dr. Seth?

Compare Dr. Seth

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.