Dr. Amit Patel, MD

Pain ManagementMale

Pain Management

Dr. Amit Patel, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Braselton, GA. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Amit Patel, MD

Summit Spine and Joint Centers - Braselton

1255 Friendship Road Suite 150 Braselton, GA 30517

Compare with other Pain Management Specialists

Compare Dr. Patel with our nearby Pain Management Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel

Dr Patel and his staff and the other physicians in this office care so much about their patients. They always listen to my concerns about my pain and try to make my life worth living through the pain. And they have. My first appointment with this office was a couple of years ago and I was in so much pain I couldn’t stand it. So we went ahead with a spinal stimulator For my failed L4 Laminectomy and I could NOT believe the how fast my low back pain just STOPED HURTING!! And I owe it all to Dr Patel! Before I went to this spine and joint office I have had 2 back surgeries. An L4 Laminectomy and a C4C3 fusion in my neck. He helped first with the low back pain. And now we are in the process of helping my flank pain and upper back pain. I do not know what I would have done if I wasn’t referred to him. He’s made my pain bearable so that I can do things with my children (like playing, sitting on the floor with them, WALKING, ETC..) that I haven’t been able to do since my 1rst back surgey
Dana J Caswell – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr Patel has an exceptional beside manner. Takes his time with you and explains every thing to you! Shows you and explains your MRI's, doesn't make you feel rushed. Very calm(which I need) genuine, caring, professional Dr. I really felt cared about. He had me referred to 2 specialist in less than 24 hrs, because I was was having a hard time getting to others that were so far away. His MA was exceptional also! They really listen.
Ali – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

Dr Amit M Patel is a double board certified physician in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine He is originally a Georgia native but grew up in Chattanooga...Read more

Dr. Amit M. Patel is a double board-certified physician in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.

• Pain Management

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

2016
University of Michigan Hospitals
2016
Harper University Hospital

What other Pain Management Specialists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Pain Management Specialists.

Where is Dr. Amit Patel, MD's office located?

Dr. Patel's office is located at 1255 Friendship Road Suite 150, Braselton, GA 30517. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Amit Patel, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Amit Patel, MD?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Patel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Patel accepts

(770) 802-1901

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA
Traditional Health Plan-GA
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Summit Spine and Joint Centers - Braselton

Summit Spine and Joint Centers - Braselton1255 Friendship Road Suite 150 Braselton, GA 30517

Summit Spine and Joint Centers - Lawrenceville

Summit Spine and Joint Centers - Lawrenceville455 Philip Boulevard Building 100 Suite 140 Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Compare with other Pain Management Specialists