Dr. Amit Patel, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 27 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Patel and his staff are outstanding. Dr. Patel did reconstruction on my nose twice after MOHS surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome, and he isn't finished yet. He is very professional and of course pays great attention to details. He always welcomes questions and concerns. His staff, Jenna and Desiree, are exceptional as well. They went above and beyond their job description after my surgery. I had questions and emailed Jenna on the weekend, thinking she would get back to me Monday. Not so. She responded that very day and continued to correspond with me throughout the weekend. When I called the office and went in for followups, Desiree answered my questions and gave me information that was very helpful. Anyone that has gone through medical procedures or have been very ill know how crucial it is to have professional care and, just as important, doctors and supporting staff like Dr. Patel, Desiree and Jenna who care about you.
Author:
I have been suffering from a deviated septum for 30 years. After meeting with Dr. Patel, he gave me the comfort and trust to resolve my issue. He performed a functional rhinoplasty, and after surgery I had no packing in the nose, little to no bleeding, pain or other issues. He is professional and kind. He has given me my life back and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. After 30 years of living with this, I am finally able to breathe freely, which has made sleeping and exercising joyful. The surgery also freed me of my allergy issues of having a stuffed up nose or drainage in the back of my throat. I would highly recommend him to anyone that suffers from a deviated septum. Thank you Dr. Patel!
Author:
Reconstructed my nose so I could breath through it. Wonderful job! It looks better than I ever dreamed possible. Amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else and I traveled from another state to see him!!
Hello Laura. We appreciate receiving compliments about staff and providers during or after your stay. We make great efforts to ensure they are aware of your compliments. Email Customer Relations at UKHCCustomerService@uky.edu or call 859-257-2178 or toll free at 800-431-4894.
Author:
Hes a amazing straight forward doctor. He done an amazing job on my nose after it had gotten broken and I couldnt breathe. Now I breathe at a 100 percent and if I have any concerns they get answered! Amazing doctor!
Author:
When I checked in my wait time was at the most 10 minutes. Dr. Patel takes his time explaining what he can offer to fix the problem you are having. Mine was my nose and I am very satisfied of the outcome from surgery.
Author:
Dr. Patel sat down with me and discussed my goals for my face and gave me very customized feedback and made a plan according to my facial structure for treatments. The procedure was very quick and comfortable as possible. I did not have any bruising and no noticeable swelling. One month later and my face looks great. He was very professional and I highly recommend using Dr. Patel!
Author:
Dr. Patel never gave me a reason to question his integrity, knowledge, or skill. From first consult to post operative follow up visits, he remained respectful and professional. His bedside manner was sincere and caring. He was honest with me from the beginning of care. My outcome of surgery and recovery went far better than I expected. I am very grateful for the doctor who referred me to Dr. Patel.
Author:
Dr Amit Patel was referred to me, and I am forever in their debt. Dr Patel is not only professional but he is very kind, compassionate and especially gentle with the patient as well as the family of the patient. I would not recommend anyone else. He takes what he does very seriously and takes the time to make sure he gave it his very best. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Patel is truly a magician! His knowledge, skill, bedside manor, and personality is truly amazing. He treated my double chin with Kybella and I am VERY pleased with the results and will definitely be back for other cosmetic concerns.
Author:
I am an operating room nurse with over 35 years of experience. I have worked with Dr Patel for 10 years. I am also his patient. I have seen many plastic surgeons through the years but none can compare in quality, talent, precision and compassion. I would give him 10 stars and more if possible. I would not let anyone else touch my face and those of the people I love other than Dr Patel. His noses and facial repair are the most beautiful work I have seen yet. If you can get to Lexington ky, I highly recommend that you do, you will never go wrong with Dr Amit Patel.
Author:
Dr.Patel made me feel as though my Face was a Master piece and he was the artist, he thoroughly listens, examines, and provides positive encouragement and feedback~ I am 100% thrilled with my results!
Author:
Dr Patel is gifted at what he does. He does amazing reconstructive surgeries for those who have had trauma or damage from disease. He also keep me looking younger!
Author:
Dr Patel is amazing. I had weight loss surgery and was unable to rid my self of the fatty deposits in my neck/chin area. He did Kybella injections which improved my look so much. Simply amazing.
Author:
Fantastic appointment with Dr. Patel. Couldn’t be happier with the results of my cosmetic procedure. Dr. Patel is both comforting and professional. Highly recommend.
Author:
Best reconstruction results when my husband has nasal cancer. Very thorough and his staff is wonderful
Author:
Dr. Patel was my emergency plastic surgeon in 2011 after I had been mauled by a dog on my face. He did an amazing job with the 60+ plus sub-surface and surface sutures, but even more important to me was his compassionate manner. He spoke to me gently during the surgery (for which I had to be awake) and in the weeks after was reassuring for the healing ahead. I was so frightened of how I would look and he was always supportive. Most people now can’t even tell anything happened. Thanks, Doc!
Author:
He is a godsend and a very caring and compassionate doctor. You are treated like family with him and he treats you the way he would want to be treated. His staff are the best and he takes his time and answers all your questions and explains everything he is going to do and puts your mind right at ease. I recommend him to anyone that needs plastic surgery and wants the best doctor they can get he is your man. Thank you and your staff for everything you did for me I could never thank you enough.
Author:
Excellent surgical & customer service skills! Demonstrated compassion & understanding while providing assurance of the positive outcome that I would eventually see following cancer excision & reconstruction. The facial incision line is getting better everyday! Looks great only 5 weeks post-op!