Dr. Amit Patel, MD

Dr. Patel
Telehealth services available

UK Healthcare -Cosmetic Surgery Associates

125 E Maxwell St Ste 303 Lexington, KY 40508

Dr. Amit Patel, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lexington, KY and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Louisville medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H and UK Good Samaritan Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Amit Patel, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel?
My Dad underwent radical head and neck surgery due to an aggressive cancer. After recovery and radiation treatments, we were referred to Dr. Patel. Dr. Patel has performed a series of surgeries on my Dad to help restore some of the characteristics and function that was lost due to his cancer. This has also restored my Dads confidence in himself. Dr. Patels skills are truly amazing but he is also very caring and compassionate. His bedside manner is unsurpassed. He and his team make themselves available to their patients should any questions arise. My Dad was never one to go to the doctor much until this illness arose. He says “Dr. Patel is a great guy”. That’s quite a compliment coming from my Dad. We are truly blessed to have been treated by Dr. Patel and would highly recommend him to anyone.
Julie Sanford on behalf of Ronald Yeary – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who is needing restorative surgery. I am beyond pleased with the outcome of my skin graft surgery on my nose that took place on August 7th, 2020. I believe he is a highly skilled Surgeon. Dr Patel was gracious, kind, and confident every time we met with him. He explained throughly what was needed to be done and did not mind the many questions we asked. From the first time we met him to discuss what was necessary to have done , to the actual surgery, and to the care afterwards; he went above and beyond what We expected . I thank God that our paths crossed and that we chose his care .
Chris – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel told me after my surgery I would not believe what I had not been seeing. He was absolutely correct! The first thing I remember telling him when he removed the staples and stitches was that my eyelids felt so light. And I could not believe how much vision I had lost. He made my eyes what they had been but what I did not realize I had lost. I cannot be more grateful for the care and his skill. Thank you so much Dr. Patel.
Judith Craft – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty procedure performed by Dr. Patel about a month and a half ago! I am amazed and so happy with my results! I do have a word of advice for anyone who is needing/thinking about getting a septoplasty/rhinoplasty. I came in the day of my consultation with several pictures of my nose that I had sketched. I wanted to make sure that I did my part and communicated as thoroughly as possible with Dr. Patel because I wanted to have very subtle and natural results. If you can’t sketch or draw well, you can always get the app “Face Touchup Nose Job Simulator” I also used this app to help me explain to Dr. Patel what I specifically wanted done and what I wanted my nose to look like. From my experience I am so thankful I went the extra mile to make sure I was on the same page as Dr. Patel. It most definitely made me less nervous the day of my surgery. Dr. Patel will listen very carefully to you and he will take good care of you. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel!!!
Lauren – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel and his staff are outstanding. Dr. Patel did reconstruction on my nose twice after MOHS surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome, and he isn't finished yet. He is very professional and of course pays great attention to details. He always welcomes questions and concerns. His staff, Jenna and Desiree, are exceptional as well. They went above and beyond their job description after my surgery. I had questions and emailed Jenna on the weekend, thinking she would get back to me Monday. Not so. She responded that very day and continued to correspond with me throughout the weekend. When I called the office and went in for followups, Desiree answered my questions and gave me information that was very helpful. Anyone that has gone through medical procedures or have been very ill know how crucial it is to have professional care and, just as important, doctors and supporting staff like Dr. Patel, Desiree and Jenna who care about you.
Mary Etta Doolin – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
I have been suffering from a deviated septum for 30 years. After meeting with Dr. Patel, he gave me the comfort and trust to resolve my issue. He performed a functional rhinoplasty, and after surgery I had no packing in the nose, little to no bleeding, pain or other issues. He is professional and kind. He has given me my life back and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. After 30 years of living with this, I am finally able to breathe freely, which has made sleeping and exercising joyful. The surgery also freed me of my allergy issues of having a stuffed up nose or drainage in the back of my throat. I would highly recommend him to anyone that suffers from a deviated septum. Thank you Dr. Patel!
Eveline Dungan – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Reconstructed my nose so I could breath through it. Wonderful job! It looks better than I ever dreamed possible. Amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else and I traveled from another state to see him!!
Laura – Oct 08, 2019
Hello Laura. We appreciate receiving compliments...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Hes a amazing straight forward doctor. He done an amazing job on my nose after it had gotten broken and I couldnt breathe. Now I breathe at a 100 percent and if I have any concerns they get answered! Amazing doctor!
Whitney hall – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
When I checked in my wait time was at the most 10 minutes. Dr. Patel takes his time explaining what he can offer to fix the problem you are having. Mine was my nose and I am very satisfied of the outcome from surgery.
Vicki Boyles – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel sat down with me and discussed my goals for my face and gave me very customized feedback and made a plan according to my facial structure for treatments. The procedure was very quick and comfortable as possible. I did not have any bruising and no noticeable swelling. One month later and my face looks great. He was very professional and I highly recommend using Dr. Patel!
Amber – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel never gave me a reason to question his integrity, knowledge, or skill. From first consult to post operative follow up visits, he remained respectful and professional. His bedside manner was sincere and caring. He was honest with me from the beginning of care. My outcome of surgery and recovery went far better than I expected. I am very grateful for the doctor who referred me to Dr. Patel.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr Amit Patel was referred to me, and I am forever in their debt. Dr Patel is not only professional but he is very kind, compassionate and especially gentle with the patient as well as the family of the patient. I would not recommend anyone else. He takes what he does very seriously and takes the time to make sure he gave it his very best. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is truly a magician! His knowledge, skill, bedside manor, and personality is truly amazing. He treated my double chin with Kybella and I am VERY pleased with the results and will definitely be back for other cosmetic concerns.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
I am an operating room nurse with over 35 years of experience. I have worked with Dr Patel for 10 years. I am also his patient. I have seen many plastic surgeons through the years but none can compare in quality, talent, precision and compassion. I would give him 10 stars and more if possible. I would not let anyone else touch my face and those of the people I love other than Dr Patel. His noses and facial repair are the most beautiful work I have seen yet. If you can get to Lexington ky, I highly recommend that you do, you will never go wrong with Dr Amit Patel.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr.Patel made me feel as though my Face was a Master piece and he was the artist, he thoroughly listens, examines, and provides positive encouragement and feedback~ I am 100% thrilled with my results!
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr Patel is gifted at what he does. He does amazing reconstructive surgeries for those who have had trauma or damage from disease. He also keep me looking younger!
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr Patel is amazing. I had weight loss surgery and was unable to rid my self of the fatty deposits in my neck/chin area. He did Kybella injections which improved my look so much. Simply amazing.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Fantastic appointment with Dr. Patel. Couldn’t be happier with the results of my cosmetic procedure. Dr. Patel is both comforting and professional. Highly recommend.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Best reconstruction results when my husband has nasal cancer. Very thorough and his staff is wonderful
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel was my emergency plastic surgeon in 2011 after I had been mauled by a dog on my face. He did an amazing job with the 60+ plus sub-surface and surface sutures, but even more important to me was his compassionate manner. He spoke to me gently during the surgery (for which I had to be awake) and in the weeks after was reassuring for the healing ahead. I was so frightened of how I would look and he was always supportive. Most people now can’t even tell anything happened. Thanks, Doc!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

My philosophy is 1. to treat my patients like I would want someone to treat my mother or father and 2. that the best rejuvenation is the most natural one....Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery