Cardiology  |
Dr. Amit Mittal, MD
Dr. Amit Mittal, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Westminster, MD. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Mittal is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Carroll Hospital Center.

826 Washington Rd Ste 215

Westminster, MD 21157

Dr. Amit Mittal, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mittal

Compassionate and personalized cardiovascular care from a provider who values his patients and treats each of them as individuals.

Dr. Mittal's Experience

Dr. Mittal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Pre-Operative Care
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Vanderbilt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
  • University Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, 6/11

Dr. Mittal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mittal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mittal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

FAIR
    GOOD
    FAIR
Baltimore, MD |
I have gone to this office for the past year. I've always had my issues with Dr. Mittal but remained a patient because the staff was so efficient and very friendly. Was in just last week, staff has completely changed, no one seems to have a clue what's going on, zero organization. Just all around nothing but pure chaos. Really miss my two familiar smiling faces up front, Dr. Mittal truly lost remarkable employees and replaced them with members who are less than mediocre at best!!!
Westminster, MD |
In life we encounter different types of people. Dr. Mittal is by far one of the most despicable human beings I have encountered thus far. Dr. Mittal does not possess an ounce of empathy, compassion or respect for his patients or staff. He leaves his patients wait anywhere from 25minutes to over an hour before he even comes in the room, spends less than 3 minutes in the room. Does not explain anything or answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Do not ever see this Doctor!!!
in Hanover, PA |
Very rude Doesn't want to answer any questions. Comes in , stares at computer. then says see you in six months and walks out. If you had testing done , he explains nothing to you. We switched to a 5 star rated doctor. This doctor needs to take a personality course for sure.He wants your money , but not his time .
Sykesville, MD |
Worst ever and then charged my insurance for services not provided....
Sykesville, MD |
Dr. Mittal is a nice person, but professionally, very vague. Most of his staff are nice and they are adequate. Except Ashley. She needs to be dismissed. When I tried to explain a situation I had, she constantly interrupted me and spoke so fast, I couldn't even make out what she said. When I tried to tell her my story, she hung up on me. She needs to find a job that does not require tact and customer relations.
in Westminster, MD |
I do not know if he is really a DR. I only saw him for about a minute. He ordered tests and left. Never to be seen or heard from again. I did the tests and never got a response. So here I am still in pain starting all over again with another DR. Stay away from this person. He does not care.
in Westminster, MD |
The staff -great! The Dr. was the rudest I've ever been to. We walked out, with him harassing us all the way to the door. My 84 yr old mother was there for an out patient catheter procedure clearance. She's got high blood pressure. She'd had 2 normal EKGs and he comes in and says no procedure, and he's sending her for all these tests. I asked why, as both EKGs were normal. He ignores me, walks out. I tell her he ignored me. He barges back in, tells me to calm down and says it's his business.
Westminster, MD |
Very quick, and appears to not want to give reasons about your problem. He just wants to treat. I found him to be polite but rude/quick to answer any questions.
Baltimore, MD |
Excellent! I had to rush my husband to the hospital several years ago- we thought he was having a heart attack. He happened to be the cardiologist on call at the hospital and was amazing from GO! In fact, we are now BOTH patients! Five stars for Dr. M.
in Finksburg, MD |
Good doctor but does not take the time to talk with patients about any issues. In & out like a flash
Mifflintown, PA |
I think Dr. Mittal could slow down a little and give his patients a little more of his time.
Have you seen Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Are you Dr. Mittal?

Visit Dr. Mittal

Dr. Mittal accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Mittal has admitting privileges