Dr. Amit Mittal, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Mittal

Dr. Amit Mittal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Westminster, MD and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in cardiology and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Mittal accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Mittal has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(410) 876-9111Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Mittal's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Compassionate and personalized cardiovascular care from a provider who values his patients and treats each of them as individuals.

• Cardiology

3.2

Dr. Mittal?
Dr. Mittal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amit Mittal, MD
Dr. Mittal has been my Cardiologist for more than eight years and has provided nothing but the utmost professional care to my family and I. He sees me on the same day of my call, unless it is a regular check-up. He is very thorough with his examinations, follow-up testing and provides care for my high blood pressure, tachycardia and heart murmur. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Carroll County Maryland area & I continue to use him even though I live out of state.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Dr. Mittal is very knowledgeable, attentive, and always very positive. He really cares about his patients. He doesn't rush through explanations of treatment plans to ensure his patients understand the whats, whys, and hows of their treatment. He is very responsive to his patients' needs. You can be confident you are in the best of care under Dr. Mittal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
I give Dr. Mittal a rating of 5+ stars. He has very much impressed me with his knowledge and thoughtfulness towards myself and other patients' heart health. He takes time to explain difficult details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Dr Mittle, Dr. Mittle is great, this was my first time going to a Cardiologist and I was nervous. He immediately put me at ease and was concise and informative and answered all my questions which were many since I am new. I read some previous reviews that were less than excellent, they couldn’t be more wrong. I highly recommend Dr Mittle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Dr. Mittal and his staff are wonderful. Service was prompt, thourough and reassuring. He got me back to doing all of the things I love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Dr.Mittal has been my mother's heart dr for several years now, every appointment she has with him she has been very satisfied with, says the dr listens to her concerns and addresses all potential problems. He is very polite as is his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
I've had the pleasure of not only being a patient of Dr. Mittal's but have also worked along side him in the hospital setting. When staffing in ICU, I first hand witnessed Dr. Mittal argue aggressively for his patients when others including the intensivist were throwing in the towel. He is a brilliant cardiologist. Dr. Mittal was on call when I had my first attack of PSVT and pulled me out of it and directed the ER during two subsequent events. If I'm in trouble, this is the man I want there
Amazing staff and Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Straight to the point which is exactly what I want when it comes to my health
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Hi my name is Lonnie Saylor and I was referred to Dr Mittle I was having chest pains and my family doctor had been treating me for hypertension just couldnt get it down .well Dr Mittel did runs normal and has me In great shape now I owe him my life and I will never forget that awesome doctor. Thank you Dr Mittel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
By far one of the best cardiologist I have seen. He took time to listen to my concerns and came up with a treatment plan that suits my needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Best doctor I've ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Excellent doctor. Very good bedside manner. He got me in so fast and addressed all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
I have been very satisfied with my visits with Dr. Mittal. He addresses all my concerns and has wonderful bedside manner. I am in disbelief of the other reviewers on here trying to give him such a bad name! I will say that my visits are quick, but they are efficient and I know that if I had more questions, Dr. Mittal would have answered them for me. He seems well organized and I can't say enough good things! Don't listen to everyone else on here...they must have their own anger issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
I have gone to this office for the past year. I've always had my issues with Dr. Mittal but remained a patient because the staff was so efficient and very friendly. Was in just last week, staff has completely changed, no one seems to have a clue what's going on, zero organization. Just all around nothing but pure chaos. Really miss my two familiar smiling faces up front, Dr. Mittal truly lost remarkable employees and replaced them with members who are less than mediocre at best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
In life we encounter different types of people. Dr. Mittal is by far one of the most despicable human beings I have encountered thus far. Dr. Mittal does not possess an ounce of empathy, compassion or respect for his patients or staff. He leaves his patients wait anywhere from 25minutes to over an hour before he even comes in the room, spends less than 3 minutes in the room. Does not explain anything or answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Do not ever see this Doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Very rude Doesn't want to answer any questions. Comes in , stares at computer. then says see you in six months and walks out. If you had testing done , he explains nothing to you. We switched to a 5 star rated doctor. This doctor needs to take a personality course for sure.He wants your money , but not his time .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Worst ever and then charged my insurance for services not provided....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
Dr. Mittal is a nice person, but professionally, very vague. Most of his staff are nice and they are adequate. Except Ashley. She needs to be dismissed. When I tried to explain a situation I had, she constantly interrupted me and spoke so fast, I couldn't even make out what she said. When I tried to tell her my story, she hung up on me. She needs to find a job that does not require tact and customer relations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amit Mittal, MD?
I do not know if he is really a DR. I only saw him for about a minute. He ordered tests and left. Never to be seen or heard from again. I did the tests and never got a response. So here I am still in pain starting all over again with another DR. Stay away from this person. He does not care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mittal?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mittal treats patients.

Compare Providers