Dr. Amit Goswami, MD

Dr. Amit Goswami, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Amit Goswami, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Wayne, NJ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

516 Hamburg Tpke Ste 2

Wayne, NJ 07470

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Goswami

See how frequently Dr. Goswami performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myelopathy
Spondylosis
Herniated Disc

Dr. Goswami's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Goswami "OUR MISSION To provide compassionate care of the highest quality for treatment of chronic pain syndromes and related illnesses. To develop multidisciplinary programs that enhance the quality of life of patients. OUR VALUES: Quality: A commitment to provide the highest quality of care based on evidence based medicine. Compassion: A commitment to provide compassionate care to patients in an environment conducive to healing. Integrity: A commitment to behave ethically and honestly. To accept responsibility for our actions. OUR GOALS: Patient Education: To educate patients and families about the disease condition and the treatment options. Multidisciplinary Pain Therapy: To develop multidisciplinary treatment plan that includes: * Medical management * Interventional management * Physical therapy * Psychological therapy * Self management tools Caring Environment: To provide caring and nurturing environment to patients and families where care is delivered with respect, dignity and compassion."

• Pain Medicine

• Facial Palsy
  • Facial Paresthesia
  • Headache-Free Migraine
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Meniscus Tear
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Poor Circulation
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spondylosis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Vertebroplasty

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• King Edward Vii Memorial Hospital; Seth G S Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Cornell University Weill Medical College; New York Presbyterian Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Goswami has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Goswami does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goswami and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goswami's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goswami to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Goswami's Performance
in Andover |
Ii have been coming to to the surgical center for back procedures for 3 mths now. So far I am very impressed I've since gone back to work. Climbing up and down ladders, panting houses and haven't had one problem with my back. I had several procedures before that didn't work and prevented me from doing normal housework! I can honestly say I'm GREATFUL to dr goswami and his staff for making this poSS.for me! So if u get STUCK MORE THAN ONCE A DAY...call dr goswami. He's the best!!!
in Hackensack, NJ |
My experience was the best. I called the day i was so much in pain and William answered the call, I was crying and he said don't worry come today to one of the office the doctor is working today. I felt a relief because I had called 2 office and they said 3 weeks for next appointment. The Dr. Goswami was understood my pain and gave me a solution. A few treatments and the pain went away. I'm so grateful to have him as my Dr. I recommend it as the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Cedar Grove, N.J. |
Dr. Goswami has been my pain management doctor for several years. I have chronic back and neck problems that will never completely heal, but Dr. Goswami's treatment has made my pain manageable to the point where I can lead a normal life. Dr. Goswami's methods have produced far better results than any other pain management doctors that I have been treated by. I am unfortunately moving out of state and I can only hope that I can find a doctor as good as Dr. Goswami as I continue my treatment.
in Little falls nj |
the past 20 years I've been to numerous doctors numerous amounts of pain medication nothing fix this problem until I met dr. Goswami he prescribed the proper medication and get a spinal injection with anesthesia which solved the pain problem this man is a godsend I cannot say enough about his staff how professional they are the doctor is very nice man thank you to his whole team at the moment I am pain free 90% of the time he is a very smart doctor who knows what he's doing
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr Goswami has been the best, he is a perfectionist and the outcomes prove the rest.. been with him since 03/2012 til now.. besides being such a wonderful human being, his skills are second to NONE.. Love this man like family cause that's how he treats me I couldn't ask for anything more.. My life improved because of his hard work and dedication! JD LPD#297
in Bronx, NY |
He is an excellent Doctor. He listens and explains procedures to you. The process may seem long but in the long run you are guaranteed to be able to function better and better as time goes on. When I have really bad days experiencing pain Dr. Goswami has acted quickly and helped to relieve the pain so that I can function with my everyday activities. In two years I went from doing nothing to chasing my grandchild around the park. That means a lot to me and I thank Dr. Goswami for that.
in New Jersey |
Dr G; what can I say? He took the time to listen to me, he took the time to come up with a plan. He suggested injections in my back to relieve pain in the knee. He's not there to just write a script and toss you out. He cares. He's a doctor who would rather have you get better than keep seeing you. Im a cop and he gave me my life back. Do I require pain meds? Yes! But he does interventional aspects as well so im not reliant on them. Im moving and im going to have a hard time finding another Dr G
in West Orange, NJ |
Be Very Cautious. I read all the glowing reviews, I don't get it. I had bulging cervical discs which was causing severe pain in my left arm and shoulder. After looking at my MRI and a total of 5 minutes, he suggested a Facet joint ablation. 4 procedures, Some, doctors will try and get as many procedures as they can out of a patient. An epidural would have done the trick. After waiting a month for my records in his notes he had pain DOES NOT radiate into arms WRONG. Big mistake going to him!
in north arlington |
Dr Gowasmi is compasionate and understanding when treating patients with pain . I have pain from a nerve entrapment. My PCP identified the nerve lower left abodmen called iliohypo grastric nerve.the pain was severe. Radiated to the pelvic area around lower back..I for great results with injections 1&2./.now Dr G is going to use another Injection for my back and abodmen.. So I am looking forward to that. I am now able to get on with my life.Dr GOSWAMI will find the right treatment for you.. L
in New York, NY |
Dr. Goswami & his staff are truly a rare occurrence in the world of patient experience; specifically pain mgmt. I have been a long time sufferer of back pain. I?ve been to several orthopedic specialists & physical therapists, of which none of the treatments I received yielded the proper educational direction & pain relief I needed. I am thankful to Dr. Goswami & his staff (who all are truly a reflection of the Dr?s kindness & professionalism) for helping me on my journey to recovery.
Have you seen Dr. Amit Goswami, MD?
Are you Dr. Goswami?