Dr. Amit Darnule, MD

Practices Anesthesiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 94 reviews.
It was outstanding.
Author:
I have been with the office since 2014. When I first saw him I could hardly walk. I saw Dwayne his NP almost every month until I got my pin under control. They did not take a cookie cutter approach, but instead listened to what I was saying and tailored my program around the pain I had. They also were able to lower the amount of opiates I was taking.by 75%. He has cutting edge technology as well which led me to try a spine stim that was the first of its kind. All these things have reduced my pain level by half! When I started with him I was on year 10 of debilitating pain that limited me on so many levels. I stayed home and rarely went out because of the pain. After almost 5 years with Dr Darnule and his staff I have my life back. I was treated as an individual, not a number; this is what makes his office one of the best.
Author:
He is an awesome doctor and is very patient. He answered all my questions and has help me put together a plan to help me with my back pain and overall health.
Author:
My first time here and was very pleased. Everyone was professional and kind. DR. Darnule was outstanding, very kind and very knowledgeable. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I will continue to go back.
Author:
Very understanding and helpful!
Author:
Enjoyed visit with Dr. Darnule, explained issues and discussed X-rays. We discussed all aspects of my rehab and what should be done if pain does not go away. I was disappointed with the website does not allow follow up messaging with the doctors. Maybe Spine Team Texas can address this issue.
Author:
Dr Darnule is the best !!
Author:
Dr Darnule Has been my Doctor for about 4 years now I highly recommend him. Knows what he is doing, I always get great results from what he suggests and he has a very caring mannerism
Author:
The doctor reviewed my back x-rays with me and discussed treatment options.
Author:
Excellent at managing my back pain from an accident over 30 years ago. After having a cadaver spine implanted, my situation isn’t an easy fix. Dr. Darnule has taken the time to help without automatically suggesting surgery. Very knowledgeable and experienced.
Author:
Dr. Darnule was very personable and understanding of my compression fracture. He gave a quick and easy assessment. I seem to be on the path of rehabilitation also due to my PT advisors. I can address them also. Jennifer and Chelsea are excellent, also.
Author:
He seemed very knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Darnule is most professional, competent and knowledgeable. I recommend him and Spine Team Texas highly.
Author:
I am impressed with Dr. Darnule's professional, personalized attitude and attention to the situation at hand as well as the client - me. Thank you for taking the time in lowering fear, pain and anxious levels by working with me on non-surgical options to better my neck, back and shoulder issues. Your personality, which is very positive by the way, shines through. This is a big benefit for you and your clients. I am currently working with PT and starting to see results.
Author:
Dr. Darnule is awesome. Super professional, wise, and friendly.
Author:
He listens and He cares about his patients. He has a good bedside manner.
Author:
He is great. He knows his stuff and takes the time to help you no matter how long it takes. He is a wonderful doctor!! He has helped me a lot!
Author:
Very thorough and gave me great explanations about my spinal issue. Answered all my questions with clear easy to understand language. Completely enjoyed my visit with him.
Author:
Exceptional anesthesiologist. Diagnosed my problem correctly in the first visit and I was scheduled the following day for an injection which confirmed his diagnosis was correct. I highly recommend Dr Darnule to anyone needing a pain specialist who is compassionate and , most importantly, extremely skilled in pain management!
Author:
Dr. Darnule is amazing. He ordered X-Rays and MRI and quickly got an accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan. A genius.
Author:
Very interested in my symptoms and was very personable.
Author:
Excellent , I would always recommend Dr. Darnule. He not only “knows his stuff”, but he is very personable and explains every aspect of your tests, X-rays and MRI results in a fashion that is easy for a lay person to understand.
Author:
Dr Darnule is very skilled at what he does in pain management for my back. Very friendly, gives sound advice and listens to what I have to say. He runs on time for his appts and doesn’t leave you waiting for him. Very professional. Outstanding doctor. Been seeing him for over a year now, no complaints.
Author:
Very quick to help me. Very good at explaining
Author:
Everyone from the person checking me in to the doctor were wonderful
Author:
Outstanding Dr. One of the best I've seen. Explains the procedure, what to expect and has a real concern about how you feel.
Author:
Is willing to listen and then to act to help me.
Author:
Dr Darnule was thorough, knowledgeable and patient. He wasn’t rushed, took his to explain everything.
Author:
very good doctor,I trust him,and yes i would recommend to family.friends.
Author:
Even though wait time was longer than expected I am very pleased with his caring attitude, efficiency in coming up with a game plan that sounded like it would work and his knowledge of my issues.
Author:
This was my second time to have appointment with Dr Darnule. First was about 1 1/2 years ago. At this recent visit he did trigger point injections to a knot in my lower back; this immediately gave me relief but as part of his diagnosis he identified my left hip as likely culprit. He showed me some stretches to loosen my hip and reduce stress on my lower back. Great doctor, good communicator, looks beyond symptoms to root cause! Love that. Highly recommend Dr Darnule
Author:
Dr. Dangle is great, so understanding. Recommend him to everyone.
Author:
I’ve left numerous reviews about how great Dr Darnule and Spine Team Texas are. But I think it was summed up yesterday by my driver when he observed “This is one well oiled machine”. Everybody from the sign-in desk down to recovery is amazing. It’s all teamwork and professionalism. That’s the people I want handling my back problems.
Author:
Always have a great experience when seeing Dr. Darnule. Have recommended him to several friends.
Author:
Dr. Darnule made us feel very comfortable and at ease, as he explained everything very thoroughly and in terms that we could understand. He was very open to answering all our questions, and made sure we understood everything before he completed the visit.
Author:
Spine Team is amazing. There is never a long wait to get in nor is there a wait to see his assistants, Shelly. She is sharp easy to talk to and extremely efficient. The place runs like a well oiled machine, I would highly recommend Dr. Darnule. and team.
Author:
This Doctor explained very well what was going on with my back and what I need to do in order for the next step.
Author:
My 4th time to be treated by Dr Darnule over a 3 year period. He’s very thorough and skilled in helping you to understand what’s going on with your treatment. I love having everything under one roof from diagnosis, pt and surgery. They’re a great organization from the people who meet you at the front desk to those staff that see you before you see the doctors.
Author:
Totally professional, kind, friendly and worked miracles! Would highly recommend!
Author:
I have been under pain management by Dr. Darnule for about 2 years. He is always very professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Darnule for your pain management needs.
Author:
It isn’t often that I can honestly say that I would trust a doctor completely but with Dr Darnule I have complete and total confidence. He has been my pain management physician for a few years and I would not trust anyone other than Dr Darnule with my back problems. He is very caring and explains MRI and X-ray results so that I can understand,the first doctor I ever saw who took the time for explanations. I trust Dr Darnule with my life! He is the best!
Author:
Dr Darnule has done an outstanding job by me. Even though we moved over one hour away, He is my Doctor of choice. I totally trust him. He always take the time to explain and answer all of my questions and not rush me.
Author:
Best doctor, very caring and informative about my needs. I've recommended him to some of my friends for their back needs.
This S-1 injection has proven effective for my left hip pain. I
Author:
Dr. Darnule figured out the best way to care for my neck and shoulders with an injection series that lasts for months. He is a Godsend to my health and my golf game!
Author:
Dr. Darnule is very caring and genuine. Appreciated the care he provided!
Author:
Saw him for the first time after recommendation
Author:
Dr Darnule has been amazing in listening, assessing and treating my back pain. He has a nice bedside manner, has always been prompt and timely and he cares about his patients. I appreciate his conservative approach for least invasive options and measures. Absolutely wonderful clinic front the front desk, staff and check out!!
Author:
excellent doctor. Really cares for his patients interacts well with them. I would recommend him to any family member or friend
Author:
Dr Darnule is excellent! Explained my lumbar problem and potential solution in clear, concise, easy to understand language, answered all my questions thoroughly, took my concerns into consideration and addressed each one carefully until I was comfortable and helped me feel a partner in the process of determining my path to lumbar health. The procedure and follow up were excellent with clear instructions as to proper recovery steps and I have been pain free since the surgery. Major stars!!!