Vascular Neurology  |
Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD
Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman is a Neurologist - General practicing in La Mesa, CA . Started practicing 1993 . HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Sharp Grossmont Hospital Sharp Coronado Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and credit cards Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurance (including Molina, Community Health Group, and Sharp Community Medical Group) with the exception of Straight Medical. WEBSITE neurologicalandpaincom

The Neurological and Pain Institute

8851 Center Dr Ste 608

La Mesa, CA 91942

Learn about Dr. Bahreman

As a Sharp HealthCare-affiliated physician, I strive to make a difference every day and to deliver compassionate, personalized health care. I believe in working with my patients to provide the best treatment options and care possible for each individual. This is health care the way it should be.

Dr. Bahreman's Experience

Dr. Bahreman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Neurology

• Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dystonia
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Neck Pain
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Vasculitis
  • Visual Field Defects

No malpractice history found for California.

• Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medical Sciences-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • General Practice-Albert Einstein College Of Medicine In New York
  • Neuromuscular Disorders-University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bahreman has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Bahreman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bahreman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bahreman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bahreman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bahreman's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
amazing doctor, appointments are a bit far out but totally worth the waiting.
in el cajon |
amazing doctor, great staff .
in lakeside ca |
Great staff called last week and i was seen for emg tomorrow and the doctor is amazing. refer me to a ortho and they just called me this morning.
in La Mesa, CA |
his a great doctor, I love the fact that he does holistic medicine for migraines
in La Mesa, CA |
doctor bahreman is amazing, and staff is great.
in La Mesa, CA |
doctor is amazing my neurosurgeon send me for emg and office schedule me an appointment with in same week.
Encinitas, CA |
After trying several specialists in San Diego, I am SO delighted to have found Dr. Bahreman! He is exceptional. He is the only MD who has been able to get to the bottom of things with my condition. Not only is he accurate with diagnosis, he is also incredibly kind AND thanks to his treatments, I am now more mobile and pain free! I will be forever grateful to him - and his lovely staff. Professional, wise and kind, if only all my doctors were this savvy!
in El Cajon |
LOVED this doctor. I was a nervous wreck coming to get an EMG. Dr. Bahreman totally put me at ease. He had a great sense of humor and was very kind and considerate. He got me to relax and made a scary test a wee bit more bearable. I'd also like to mention the wonderful ladies that he has working in his office: Karen, Renee, Andrea and Rommy - they are all Goddesses!!! Honestly - I was so worried - and my stress was relieved once I got there. I was taken care of amazingly. Thank you all!
in SaDiego, CA |
Very nice Doctor with a winning smile. He knows what he is talking about and doesn't rush into surgery talk right away, like so many doctors have and tries to help me in different ways and to me that's a big plus.
in National City, CA |
I willl definitely recommend Dr. Bahreman to my friends and family, not only because im a patient it is because he really helped me in my diagnosis. He talked to me over the phone to explain my results and helped me a lot. Also very nice staff, they are friendly and they look like they really care about their patients.
in San Diego, CA |
great doctor, really professional i have had neuropathy for years and been to different specialist and they where not able to help me at all. doctor recommended vitamins and a great treatment that has helped alot.
in San Diego, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bahreman by my primary Dr. Saifi. My appointment was at 11:30am & i was called in 11:26am. Front desk staff was super friendly & informative. The office was very clean & organized. Dr. Bahreman came to the office in less than ten minutes while i was waiting inside & when he came in he was very friendly. He asked me all the right questions & explained to me what needs to be done. I highly recommend Dr. Bahreman as your neurologist. My visit was truly a great experience.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr bahreman is an expert in his field. Iv been through other neurologists before but hes the only one who seem to really listen and do something
in santee, ca |
Doctor was nice and answered all my questions. He came recommended and i will be seeing him again.
in Chula Vista |
I have been having neuropathy for a long time. my doctor refer me to doctor bahreman and he performed an emg study . after the emg he suggested his neurogenx treatment. i have been on the neurogenx treatment for 4 weeks and im able to sleep and walk like new. i love doctor bahreman and the fact that he loves holistic medicine amazes me since doctors don't do that anymore. great doctor and amazing staff. i did have to wait for 15 minuts to be taken back but over all he is a great and caring doc.
in San Diego, CA |
Great staff, dr is a great Doctor I have neuropathy and he has a great neurogenx treatment for neuropathy
in San Diego, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bahreman & his staff about 2 months ago. They are professional, quick to help and very kind. Dr. Bahreman has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough with his decision making. He wants the best for his patients. I believe in his treatment options!
in San Diego, CA |
Visited Dr Bahreman's office because of pain I'm having in my legs and feet. He spent over two hours w/ me in his office telling me about a new treatment that only he is offering in all of SD county at his he Neurogenx Treatment Center. I am starting my treatment next week and excited and hopeful of the outcome. I'm happy to have an option other than pain meds!
in jamul, ca |
he is a great and caring doctor, after my mri he called and gave me the results himself.
in El Cajon, CA |
Short and simple. Rude. Arrogant. Belittling. He was 1 hour late with my appointment. His answers and professionalism did not earn him any brownie points, simply because I asked him questions I did not know the answers too. Do not waste your time with this one. He will sell you Omega-3 to cure all your neurological issues.
in El cajon CA |
I had seen Dr. Bahreman today and was very pleased with the care he provided. I am a Sharp Employee and I was greeted with kindness even from the point of scheduling my initial appointment over the phone. The staff was friendly and so was the doctor. Dr. Bahreman took the time to explain in detail what he thought was best, but also listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Bahreman is an excellent Neurologist. I found him after being under the care of another Neurologist, but was experiencing no relief from unrelenting, recurring severe headaches following a case of Encephalopathy two years prior. Dr. Bahreman is knowledgeable, caring, thorough, and truly listens to what I say which is extremely important to me in a physician. I am doing much better under his care and am very happy to have him as my Neurologist. I would highly recommend him to others.
in San Diego, CA |
Have an appointment at 1pm but been told that won't be seen for about 45mims. We'll see if I will be seen at 145pm. My first time here and not impress at all. Won't recommend to other patients.
in Julian CA |
Dr. Bahreman was very respectful of my desire to use nutrition and supplements to help with my Multiple Schlerosis. He did not dismiss my decision not to take meds. for my condition. I find him to be compasionet and a very knolegeable doctor.
in San Diego, CA |
I waited 80 minutes before being seen. He didn't even apologize. He then briefly flipped through my file (which he had not reviewed) & told me that my med dose for my epilepsy wasn't high enough & that he wanted to change my med. What?! I explained that my seizures had been under control for over a year & he didn't care. Then he said he didn't think I had epilepsy and wanted me to redo my EEG (I've had 5 prior showing spikes), MRI and blood work. Cocky and rude. What a joke!! Stay far far away.
Abrupt, didn't listen to my symptoms, dismissed my reaction to med he ordered. Poor explanation of MRI. Offered no suggestions to help me or follow-up.
Terrible bedside manner. Condescending and rude. When I called for the results the girl told me she had to get permission to tell me (meaning they're not normal) so I ordered the results myself.He told his office staff to tell me that my tests were normal and he would discuss the details of the tests at the next visit 6 MONTHS out. MRI showed episodes of brain bleeding but instead of being able to ask questions I'm just supposed to wait 6 months. Should have had direct contact with me. Fail.
Have you seen Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD?
Are you Dr. Bahreman?