Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD

Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD

52 reviews

Vascular Neurology | Male | 51 years old

Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman is a Neurologist - General practicing in La Mesa, CA . Started practicing 1993 . HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Sharp Grossmont Hospital Sharp Coronado Hospital FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and credit cards Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all insurance (including Molina, Community Health Group, and Sharp Community Medical Group) with the exception of Straight Medical. WEBSITE neurologicalandpaincom Read more

The Neurological and Pain Institute

Monday's Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
View Office hours

Patient Testimonials

I have always had a fantastic experience with both Dr B and his office staff! The office staff have always treated me with kindness and understanding, remembering my name and situation. I appreciate the appointment reminder calls and personalized care. I highly recommend this office!

Dr. Bahreman goes the extra mile to make sure he follows up on my medication,checks my mucsles and follows up with my systems each viisit. He always takes his time to listen to me and if I have something he is not a specialist at he refers me to a specialist that can help me right away. Dr. Bahreman has a great personalirty.

The medical assistances in this office are always going above and beyond to make your time quick and comfortable. They stay on top of the paper work better then any Doctors offices i have ever been too!!! They treat all the patience like they are very important and give the caring human touch to make your experience unique.

As a Sharp HealthCare-affiliated physician, I strive to make a difference every day and to deliver compassionate, personalized health care. I believe in working with my patients to provide the best treatment options and care possible for each individual. This is health care the way it should be.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Bahreman's Experience

See how Dr. Bahreman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bahreman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bahreman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bahreman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bahreman to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Bahreman
Dr. Bahreman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
in San Diego, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bahreman by my primary Dr. Saifi. My appointment was at 11:30am & i was called in 11:26am. Front desk staff was super friendly & informative. The office was very clean & organized. Dr. Bahreman came to the office in less than ten minutes while i was waiting inside & when he came in he was very friendly. He asked me all the right questions & explained to me what needs to be done. I highly recommend Dr. Bahreman as your neurologist. My visit was truly a great experience.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr bahreman is an expert in his field. Iv been through other neurologists before but hes the only one who seem to really listen and do something
in santee, ca |
Doctor was nice and answered all my questions. He came recommended and i will be seeing him again.
in lakeside ca |
great neurologist caring and refer me to a surgeon right away after my imaging results.
in Chula Vista |
I have been having neuropathy for a long time. my doctor refer me to doctor bahreman and he performed an emg study . after the emg he suggested his neurogenx treatment. i have been on the neurogenx treatment for 4 weeks and im able to sleep and walk like new. i love doctor bahreman and the fact that he loves holistic medicine amazes me since doctors don't do that anymore. great doctor and amazing staff. i did have to wait for 15 minuts to be taken back but over all he is a great and caring doc.
in San Diego, CA |
Great staff, dr is a great Doctor I have neuropathy and he has a great neurogenx treatment for neuropathy
in chula vita, ca |
Doctor was educated and straight to the point. I liked that he did not just give me medications and send me on my way, instead he listened and suggested different approaches. Its difficult to find doctors that actually listen so Dr.Bahreman was a breath of fresh air.
in San Diego, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bahreman & his staff about 2 months ago. They are professional, quick to help and very kind. Dr. Bahreman has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough with his decision making. He wants the best for his patients. I believe in his treatment options!
in San Diego, CA |
Visited Dr Bahreman's office because of pain I'm having in my legs and feet. He spent over two hours w/ me in his office telling me about a new treatment that only he is offering in all of SD county at his he Neurogenx Treatment Center. I am starting my treatment next week and excited and hopeful of the outcome. I'm happy to have an option other than pain meds!
in jamul, ca |
he is a great and caring doctor, after my mri he called and gave me the results himself.
in El Cajon, CA |
Short and simple. Rude. Arrogant. Belittling. He was 1 hour late with my appointment. His answers and professionalism did not earn him any brownie points, simply because I asked him questions I did not know the answers too. Do not waste your time with this one. He will sell you Omega-3 to cure all your neurological issues.
in El cajon CA |
I had seen Dr. Bahreman today and was very pleased with the care he provided. I am a Sharp Employee and I was greeted with kindness even from the point of scheduling my initial appointment over the phone. The staff was friendly and so was the doctor. Dr. Bahreman took the time to explain in detail what he thought was best, but also listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Bahreman is an excellent Neurologist. I found him after being under the care of another Neurologist, but was experiencing no relief from unrelenting, recurring severe headaches following a case of Encephalopathy two years prior. Dr. Bahreman is knowledgeable, caring, thorough, and truly listens to what I say which is extremely important to me in a physician. I am doing much better under his care and am very happy to have him as my Neurologist. I would highly recommend him to others.
in San Diego, CA |
Have an appointment at 1pm but been told that won't be seen for about 45mims. We'll see if I will be seen at 145pm. My first time here and not impress at all. Won't recommend to other patients.
in Julian CA |
Dr. Bahreman was very respectful of my desire to use nutrition and supplements to help with my Multiple Schlerosis. He did not dismiss my decision not to take meds. for my condition. I find him to be compasionet and a very knolegeable doctor.
in San Diego, CA |
I waited 80 minutes before being seen. He didn't even apologize. He then briefly flipped through my file (which he had not reviewed) & told me that my med dose for my epilepsy wasn't high enough & that he wanted to change my med. What?! I explained that my seizures had been under control for over a year & he didn't care. Then he said he didn't think I had epilepsy and wanted me to redo my EEG (I've had 5 prior showing spikes), MRI and blood work. Cocky and rude. What a joke!! Stay far far away.
Abrupt, didn't listen to my symptoms, dismissed my reaction to med he ordered. Poor explanation of MRI. Offered no suggestions to help me or follow-up.
Terrible bedside manner. Condescending and rude. When I called for the results the girl told me she had to get permission to tell me (meaning they're not normal) so I ordered the results myself.He told his office staff to tell me that my tests were normal and he would discuss the details of the tests at the next visit 6 MONTHS out. MRI showed episodes of brain bleeding but instead of being able to ask questions I'm just supposed to wait 6 months. Should have had direct contact with me. Fail.
Have you seen Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman, MD?

Dr. Bahreman says...

Dr. Amirhassan Bahreman is a Neurologist - General practicing in La Mesa, CA . Started practicing 1993 .

HOSPITAL  AFFILIATION

• Sharp Grossmont Hospital
  • Sharp Coronado Hospital

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Cash, checks, and credit cards Care Credit

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We accept all insurance (including Molina, Community Health Group, and Sharp Community Medical Group) with the exception of Straight Medical.

WEBSITE

• neurologicalandpaincom

Dr. Bahreman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bahreman says...

PROCEDURES & TREATMENT OFFERED BY: DR. Bahreman

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Ataxia
  • Cerebrovascular Accident (Stroke)
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage (Stroke)
  • Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Tremor
  • Neck Pain
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Nerve Disorders (including Diabetic Neuropathy and Toxic and Inflammatory Neuropathy)
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo and Dizzyness

Dr. Bahreman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Vascular Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Bahreman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bahreman's Board Certifications

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis - Ichthyosis - Factor 8 Deficiency
  • Neck Pain
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medical Sciences - M.D.

Graduated in 1993

General Practice - Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York
    Neuromuscular Disorders - University of Chicago

• Farsi

Dr. Bahreman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bahreman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Vascular Neurology

Dr. Bahreman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bahreman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.