Dr. Amir Rehman, MD

Dr. Amir Rehman, MD

Psychiatry | Male

1340 Old Chain Bridge Rd Ste 402, Mc Lean, VA 22101 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rehman specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Mc Lean, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rehman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rehman's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rehman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rehman

Dr. Rehman accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Rehman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rehman to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Rehman
Dr. Rehman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Rehman is always ready to listen and help. He is non-judgmental, very patient and crafts specific plans for you based on your circumstances. His office staff are friendly, helpful, and very quick. Scheduling appointments is a breeze as well. Dr. Rehman has made a big difference in my life, and I highly recommend him.
in Warrenton, Va |
I have fibromyalgia as well as anxiety and depression. Dr. Rehman was understanding and knew exactly what would help. With the right medicine, vitamins, and diet, my life has improved so much. He cares and listens. He's the first doctor who truly understands. I am very grateful for his help.
in Centreville, VA |
Dr. Rehman is an EXCELLENT doctor and psychiatrist. My wife came to him originally several years back for Suboxone treatment. He was able to successfully complete her treatment and now she is no longer dependent on Suboxone or opiod medicine. I came to him for help with my bipolar disorder and to cope with various manic episodes that I've experienced. He always listens and suggests treatment like a true friend and doctor. He doesn't have you in and out of the door and takes time.
in Centreville, VA |
in Mc Lean, VA |
Slowly and steadily i was detoxed (cleaned) from alcohol and drugs. Dr, Rehman made a treatment plan including a smooth tapper and long term soberiety. It was all out patient and i never took a single day off from work. As a whole my sleep and mood are better, no more anxiety attacks. No words to say thanks for the services i have been receiving.
in McLean, VA |
Excellent and thoughtful with his patients. He stays an hour or even more after hours to consult his patients and is considerate and focused on each patient. He generously gives his time to each patient and always gives his honest and full consultation. He genuinly cares about every patient and is a very humble doctor.
in McLean ,Va |
I have been a patient of dr. Rehman for almost 10 years,I have never been as comfortable with a doctor before. He takes the time to listen and passes no judgement. I didn't think there would come a time that I wouldn't be depressed or in active addiction but with Dr. Rehman help I have been clean and happy with myself for 10 years now.
in McLean, VA |
I have been a bi-weekly patient of Dr. Rehman for 5 years. If you are just a junkie or dope addict and want pills---go see someone else--but if you truly have emotional issues (I am a combat wounded Marine) --Dr Rehman is your doc. He listens--he doesn't believe any BS and he gives you meds that help---not just heres meds get out of my office. One more very important comment. Dr Rehman has an admin person who is nothing short of incredible--her name is Sonya and I have NEVER seen better.
in Laurel, MD |
Terrible experience !! I went to him after seeing the reviews in zocdoc and healthgrade. I was very convinced with those reviews. But the actual experience is quite opposite of reviews. He didn't listen to my situation at all. I went to him for my depression problem, but unfortunately he made my problem worse. I recommend that it's better to throw your money into garbage rather than visiting this person.
in Mclean, virginia |
I was restless, anxious and had lack of motivation. I tried psychiatric treatment a few times in the past which never agreed me an lost self confidence. My girlfriend is a patient of him who encouraged me to consult him. I found him very polite and precise. He helped me choose the best treatment option. My colleagues, family and friends noticed a positive change in my behavior. I feel calm and focused. My self-esteem is higher. I have a lot of regard for Dr. Rehman for what he did for me.
Have you seen Dr. Amir Rehman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rehman?

Compare Dr. Rehman

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Depression
  • Drug Withdrawal
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychosis
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Testosterone Deficiency

• Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Allama Iqbal Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore
    Howard University
    Howard University
    University Of South Florida

Dr. Rehman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rehman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rehman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rehman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rehman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rehman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rehman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rehman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients