Dr. Amir Karam, MD

Dr. Amir Karam, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Amir Karam, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

11943 El Camino Real Ste 100

San Diego, CA 92130

Learn about Dr. Karam

Dr. Karam's Experience

Dr. Karam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

This content was provided by Dr. Karam "The practice philosophy is simple. Identify my patient's needs, do what works, do it well, do it safely & ethically, and at the end of the day meet their expectations. My care plan and approach for my patients is exactly the same as those for my family members. The best part of my job is seeing my patients happy and satisfied with their outcomes."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California At San Diego
  • University Of California Irvine Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of California Irvine Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Karam has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Karam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Karam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karam to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Karam's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Highly skilled, consummate professional with excellent and caring bedside manner.
in San Diego, CA |
I have always been very happy with the services I have received. Whether it was Dr. Karam or his staff, everyone always has made me feel special and important.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Karim is, without a doubt, the most caring, knowledgeable and skillful doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time with his patients and answers any and all questions they have. He is conservative in his approach to the work he does. Dr. Karim knows what each person needs to look their best.
Kihei |
I had a face lift, neck lift, lateral eye brow lift, and fat transfer performed by Dr Karim 5 months ago. The results are amazing. So natural! The hollows under my eyes, my droopy upper eyelids, my sagging jowls and saggy neck are all gone - yet I look my self. I don't look pulled. I don't look over done. People tell me they cannot tell I had work done - but I look tens years younger. Dr Karim is sweet to boot. If you want do not want to look over done, this is your man.
Great experience.
in San Diego, CA |
Any questions are answered completly. You feel reassured your in good hands. The staff is so nice and caring and knowledgeable. Having a doctor that does only facial surgery, you know your in good hands.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Karam is truly an artist. I. did extensive research and had multiple consultations before making my appointment. His work speaks for itself and my nose is literally the most perfect version of what I. envisioned. He also has a very calm and reassuring bedside manner. Cannot recommend enough!
in San Diego, CA |
I love Dr Karam and his staff and would recommend him to everyone.
in San Diego, CA |
The decision to have a procedure was a very emotional and even fearful one for me to make Dr. Karam and his staff were all wonderful. They made me feel safe and comfortable through the entire experience.
in San Diego, CA |
First class service every step of the way.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Karams work looks so natural. No one can tell that I have had any work done. He is very personable. He is the only Dr. that I will ever let touch my face.
in San Diego, CA |
Very professional, friendly staff. Dr. Karam is leading the field of cosmetic surgery. Happy with results.
in San Diego, CA |
He is a fantastic doctor!!!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Is awesome! Patient, answered any and all questions I had. Offered me all the options and we we had a detailed plan. Entire team is very friendly and caring. It feels great to come in and be greeted by name. All details regarding after care were well explained and thourough. Great team!
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Karam is, in my opinion, an unusually talented and gifted surgeon/doctor. His commitment to natural, yet beautiful and youthful results is exceptional. I highly recommend his services.
in San Diego, CA |
When I was suffering from Cushing Disease I would fantasize about undoing the damage and rapid aging it caused me. I spent researching Dr's. I made the best choice ever. I never thought I would get those years I lost, I did plus a better version of myself.
in San Diego, CA |
I have been a client of Dr Karam for 7 years as my Cosmetic Surgeon. I am 45 now and over these past years the choices we have made have resulted in a youthful and natural appearance and I always get asked about my skin. Dr Karam's approach and techniques with Botox and Filler is natural, amazing. His staff is always friendly and my wait times are minimal to none. Could not recommend Dr Karam and his staff more and I would not trust anyone else with my face.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Karam and staff very friendly and knowledgeable.
in La Jolla |
Facelifts do not last long. More selling than results.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Karam did a rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me several years ago. I remain very unhappy with the result. As reported, I too was shocked he was not even going to see me when I was there to have my bandages off - only did he show up after I insisted. Today I look like I had a broken nose that did not set properly. He is charming but don't let that fool you. I am seeking revision surgery elsewhere.
in Brentwood, CA |
Did a horrible job with my upper eyelids. They're asymmetrical and my revision occulo surgeon laughed and said he left in the fat pads. I look ridiculous. Dr. Karam never even came when I got my stitches out. He did the job, all charm and ooze, then left and I never heard from him again, even when I called to ask why my eyes looked so funny. I just had to wait the nurse said. Well, the more I waited the weirder they looked with the fat pads sticking out. Just a sleezy person & cost a lot to fix!
Have you seen Dr. Amir Karam, MD?
Are you Dr. Karam?