Dr. Amir Fayyazi, MD

Dr. Amir Fayyazi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Amir Fayyazi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Allentown, PA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Fayyazi is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street .

OAA Orthopaedic Specialists

250 Cetronia Rd Fl 2

Allentown, PA 18104

• EmblemHealth
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Fayyazi

See how frequently Dr. Fayyazi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Fayyazi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Fayyazi "Areas of expertise: degenerative and traumatic spine injuries, Spinal deformity, Spinal Fusion and Instrumentation, spinal decompressions, anterior cervical discectomy with fusion (ACDF)."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Complex Spinal Deformity Correction
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
  • The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

• Resolution of the Basal Plasma Membrane Calcium Flux in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells, 1996
  • Mechanisms for Ca Signaling in Vascular Smooth Muscle: Resolved from 45Ca Uptake and Efflux Experiments, 1996
  • An Ex Vivo Exothermal and Mechanical Evaluation of Two-solution Bone Cements in Vertebroplasty, 2011
  • Calcium Release by the InsP3 Receptor is Incremental, not Quantal, 1994

Dr. Fayyazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fayyazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fayyazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fayyazi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fayyazi's Performance
in Stroudsburg, PA |
All of us have probably been to a lot of doctors over the years, but in my opinion Dr. Fayyazi is on top of the list. He leaves no stone unturned. He is personable and up front on what needs to be done. He has a sense of urgency that make the patient feel that they are in good hands and are going to get the treatment they need ASAP. He explains what needs to be done. He is very patient and answers all your questions, no matter how long it takes. I would highly recommend Dr Fayyazi to anyone
in New Tripoli, PA |
Personable,.knowledgable, courteous, detailed.
in Jim Thorpe PA |
My neck surgery went great and I feel better then ever. The missing star is for the bad haircut LOL.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
Dr. Fayyazi is an excellent doctor. Along with being a very confident and extremely capable doctor, he is very personable and kind person. He also has a fantastic staff. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends, should they have the need for specialty.
Whitehall, PA |
Never!! No way! He gets very aggressive personality, plays some dumb trick for what reason, i dont know. Aks pain 1-10, if u answer 10, he calls u a liar. Guess he should pick the # because if u say 9, I'm positive he" ll say same thing. Told me groin pain isn't a back pain related symptom, talked to another back dr & he said " oh yes it can be" who do u believe? NOT this guy. He gets nasty, doesn't listen when u talk, he dismisses you. Definitely never consider this dr
in Hamburg, PA |
For 3 years I walked around with severe neck pain. Seriously, I had to flex my shoulders and neck to get relief. 2 years ago, Dr. Fayyazi operated on me, I received a fusion in my neck. I have absolutely "Zero" pain in my neck. I am very grateful for this talented surgeon. Thank you Dr. Fayyazi
Norristown, PA |
Kind, honest, and professional doctor who is timely, listens, and doesn't rush any aspect of your medical care. He performed my surgery for 2 herniated discs and I couldn't be happier with the treatment and results.
in bath,pa |
I am a 5+year patient of Dr.Fayyazi. I have had two surgeries performed both with outstanding outcomes! Would highly recommend anyone who has back issues to see him!
in nescopeck |
I first met with Dr. Fayyazi last August 4th, 2016. I had sever lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain shooting down my left leg. Dr. Fayyazi was very up front with me and after looking at my x-rays he assured me that he would make me better. After all the hoopla with the insurance company going through their process with PT I finally got my surgery in October. I had total confidence in Dr. Fayyazi. He explained everything on what to expect post op (didn't leave me any questions to ask).
in Allentown, PA |
Trusted practitioner and surgeon. Easy to speak with
in Easton, PA |
Went there for 2nd opinion on workers comp case & this doctor could not have been more rude to me. Wow, he didn't believe any of my documented symptons & was practically calling me a liar. I advise anybody here go to coordinated health they will treat you like a person. This place outright sucks
Schnecksville, PA |
I had neck fusion performed by Dr Fayyazi it never felt right. I went back to Dr Fayyazi numerous times they would do an xray and he said it was fine. I had gotten a second opinion they did an mri and a catscan turns out my one disc never fused correctly. I am not happy at all with Dr Fayyazi.
Have you seen Dr. Amir Fayyazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Fayyazi?

Bethlehem, PA 18017
St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
1736 Hamilton St
Allentown, PA 18104

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Fayyazi at Lehigh Valley Health Network

Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist