Dr. Amin R. Jamal, MD

Dr. Amin R. Jamal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

7777 Southwest Fwy Ste 802, Houston, TX 77074 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jamal specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jamal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jamal's Experience

See how Dr. Jamal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jamal

Dr. Jamal accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Jamal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Jamal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jamal to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jamal
Dr. Jamal's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (89)
in Houston, TX |
He is a very good DR and you might have to wait but he is very thorough..He always try to help you and I would recommend him to anybody
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Dr . very thorough..I would trust him with my life
in Houston, TX |
Dr is real kind and gives you the best quality..Dr is real friendly and takes his time
in Houston, TX |
Nice caring Dr who spends time with you..You get best quality of care
in Houston, TX |
He is a very theral Dr who takes the time to find out whats wrong with you.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Jamal because He helped to understand my medical issues, friendly service from Him and all His staff.
in Houston, TX |
very professional,patient, he is a expert for diabetes. Excellent
Houston, TX |
always a good experience.
in Houston, TX |
Extremely thorough!!! I have been a patient for nearly 10 years and have my health has gotten better under his treatment. His bedside manner is unmatched! HE is very personal and down to earth. Simply love him and feel as though he is a family member and not just my doctor.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Jamal is very knowledgeable. He explained my medical issues, made a path forward and executed that plan.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jamal is the most thorough physician I've ever encountered. He does everything to help his patients live the best life possible through educating us about our disease process. He promotes wellness as well as well-being. This physician and his staff has set the bar for what complete care should look like.
in Houston, TX |
drjamal is a good dr listens and seems to be very concern
in el campo, TX |
he is very through and he also answers every question you might have. he know his specialty.
in Houston, TX |
so nice and such a great manner i always feel better after seeing him love all his staff too
in Houston, TX |
great dr to see i would recommend anyone to go
in Houston, TX |
I find Dr. Jamal to be very thorough. He takes the time to go over your results and explain things to you in a way you can easily understand. He and his staff are very nice and professional.
in Houston, TX |
I've been under Dr. Jamal's care for almost three years now, and I fully trust him. He is a charismatic physician who radiates confidence and genuineness, and I believe that he is a man driven by passion. Before I saw Jamal, I had been jumping from specialist to specialist trying to garner an understanding of why I felt the way I did. Unlike the other physicians I had previously seen, Jamal immediately took initiative and had me do a blood test, and found the underlying issue.
in Houston, TX |
He is very pleasant, polite and well mannered. His knowledge is excellent and he is an excellent doctor.
in Houston, TX |
I trust on Dr Jamal. He is excellent Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Jamal takes the time to go over all labs,explains everything so I understand,gives good advice on how to lose weight,exercise,heis truly agret doctor
in Houston Tx |
Dr Jamal takes care of the whole disease process. He provides tests and scans in his office so I don't have to make multiple visits at different locations,
Houston, TX |
There is a lot more reviews on Jamal on vitals they are much much closer to my personal experience with this Dr. and staff
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Jamal is very caring and comfortable to interact with. He answers all questions and explains diagnoses and treatment plans.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Have been with Dr. Jamal for about five years and have had great experiences with him. He has a very busy practice so be prepared to wait. Expect your time there to be two to three hours - bring a book and take a nap! Works with teachers to get us late weeknight and Saturday appointments so we do not have to miss school. Given great recommendations for places to get medical tests and prescriptions done for lower costs. Telephone calls acted on & returned. Highly recommend.