Dr. Amin R. Jamal, MD

Dr. Amin R. Jamal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Jamal specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jamal? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jamal's Experience

See how Dr. Jamal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jamal

Dr. Jamal accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Jamal has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jamal
Dr. Jamal's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (98)
in Richmond, TX |
I wouldn't trade him for anybody! He's so smart and I love the way he explains everything!
in houston tx |
hes a great doc. who cares about his patients well being.
in Manvel, Texas |
Dr. Jamal is an amazing physician. I often comment that they don't make doctors like him anymore. His bedside manner is superb and he takes his time to give feedback on the whole person.
in Katy, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Jamal for many, many years. Absolutely love him!
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Jamal is very caring and competent. I have been seeing him for more that 6 years and have been able to achieve excellent diabetes control with him. His compassion and dedication to his patience are key attributes to his success.
in Houston, TX |
he is very caring about his patients and takes his time explaining evverything!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jamal is an incredible doctor. His knowledge is amazing. He spends time with his patients, listens to your concerns, and truly cares. He cares about your overall health also, encouraging you to exercise and eat as healthy as you can. Dr. Jamal has an incredible memory and truly gets to know his patients. He surrounds himself with other amazing doctors and I have been happy with his referrals. I am PROUD to call Dr. Jamal my doctor!!!! His staff and nurses are incredible and friendly!!
in Houston, TX |
He is a good doctor . He explain to you the result of your blood.
in Houston, TX |
He is a very good DR and you might have to wait but he is very thorough..He always try to help you and I would recommend him to anybody
in Houston, TX |
Excellent Dr . very thorough..I would trust him with my life
in Houston, TX |
Dr is real kind and gives you the best quality..Dr is real friendly and takes his time
in Houston, TX |
Nice caring Dr who spends time with you..You get best quality of care
in Houston, TX |
He is a very theral Dr who takes the time to find out whats wrong with you.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Jamal because He helped to understand my medical issues, friendly service from Him and all His staff.
in Houston, TX |
very professional,patient, he is a expert for diabetes. Excellent
Houston, TX |
always a good experience.
in Houston, TX |
Extremely thorough!!! I have been a patient for nearly 10 years and have my health has gotten better under his treatment. His bedside manner is unmatched! HE is very personal and down to earth. Simply love him and feel as though he is a family member and not just my doctor.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Jamal is very knowledgeable. He explained my medical issues, made a path forward and executed that plan.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jamal is the most thorough physician I've ever encountered. He does everything to help his patients live the best life possible through educating us about our disease process. He promotes wellness as well as well-being. This physician and his staff has set the bar for what complete care should look like.
in Houston, TX |
drjamal is a good dr listens and seems to be very concern
in el campo, TX |
he is very through and he also answers every question you might have. he know his specialty.
in Houston, TX |
so nice and such a great manner i always feel better after seeing him love all his staff too
in Houston, TX |
great dr to see i would recommend anyone to go
in Houston, TX |
I find Dr. Jamal to be very thorough. He takes the time to go over your results and explain things to you in a way you can easily understand. He and his staff are very nice and professional.
in Houston, TX |
I've been under Dr. Jamal's care for almost three years now, and I fully trust him. He is a charismatic physician who radiates confidence and genuineness, and I believe that he is a man driven by passion. Before I saw Jamal, I had been jumping from specialist to specialist trying to garner an understanding of why I felt the way I did. Unlike the other physicians I had previously seen, Jamal immediately took initiative and had me do a blood test, and found the underlying issue.
in Houston, TX |
He is very pleasant, polite and well mannered. His knowledge is excellent and he is an excellent doctor.
in Houston, TX |
I trust on Dr Jamal. He is excellent Doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Jamal takes the time to go over all labs,explains everything so I understand,gives good advice on how to lose weight,exercise,heis truly agret doctor
in Houston, TX |
Dr.JAMAL IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.
in Houston Tx |
Dr Jamal takes care of the whole disease process. He provides tests and scans in his office so I don't have to make multiple visits at different locations,
Houston, TX |
There is a lot more reviews on Jamal on vitals they are much much closer to my personal experience with this Dr. and staff
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Jamal is very caring and comfortable to interact with. He answers all questions and explains diagnoses and treatment plans.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Have been with Dr. Jamal for about five years and have had great experiences with him. He has a very busy practice so be prepared to wait. Expect your time there to be two to three hours - bring a book and take a nap! Works with teachers to get us late weeknight and Saturday appointments so we do not have to miss school. Given great recommendations for places to get medical tests and prescriptions done for lower costs. Telephone calls acted on & returned. Highly recommend.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Jamal is extremely great to be in his presence is a delight and takes care of all your concerns
in Sugar Land tx |
Dr. Jamal is very complete in his accessments and communicating results of tests. He is very through in looking at all aspects of your health. He is easy to talk with and has wonderful people skills. His office staff is efficient and respectful and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Jamal has been a life-saver for me. When my GP would not work with me on my thyroid symptoms, I began looking for the best thyroid doctor in Houston. Dr. Jamal came up in the search and I've not looked back. Since then, three family members and a friend have also come to Dr. Jamal. He listens, is compassionate, explains, and works with how you feel, not just what the bloodwork says. He takes time for his patients. You may have to wait to see him, but it's so worth it for your life!
in Richmond, Tx |
The best Dr, ever! He always takes time and explains everything that you can understand.
in Wimberley, TX |
So disappointing our appointment at 2:30pm and because their professionalism are not into a high standard they called us at 3:15pm.. What really pisses me off is when they raise their payments standard its way too high 100% increase by the services is poor as below 101%!! Don't stay to this kind of services!!
in Edna, TX |
Very thorough and great office staff!!
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Jamal has helped me SO much! People complain sometimes about the wait time in the waiting room, but to me that is nothing compared to how much he has helped me! I am very grateful for his expertise and concern for my well being. He is also a great teacher. Not only does he treat my conditions, but he educates me on them as well so that I ca make better choices for my health.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Jamal is very caring and excellent doctor.
in Pearland, TX |
Very personable, wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Jamal is extremely brilliant in all areas of medicine. He takes his time to sit with you to explain everything.
in Houston, TX |
He is the best doctor I have ever come to know.. I Love him.. I don't want to see no other Endorcrinology Doctor but Dr. Amin Jamal
in Sugarland,Tx |
dr Jamal is a very good doc tor.I like his bed side manner.gives lots of good info.
in Houston, TX |
He is very kind and has a good understanding of what he is doing. He walked me through what needs to be done for me and I am glad I was referred to him By Dr. Patel.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Courteous staff and Dr Jamal explains everything in detail.
in Rosenberg, TX |
Dr Jamal is a very thourogh and caring Dr. of all his patients and explans all of the test results very well sometimes his waiting times are long but well worth it
in Spring, TX |
very good doctor
in Katy, TX |
The wait is so worth it. He shows he cares.
in Missouri City, TX |
excellent communicating skills for the lamon patient
Have you seen Dr. Amin R. Jamal, MD?
Are you Dr. Jamal?

Compare Dr. Jamal

Dr. Jamal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Jamal has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jamal's Board Certifications

Universidad Mundial Dominicana, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Baylor College Of Med
    Jersey City Med Center

Dr. Jamal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jamal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism