Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD

Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  ·
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in clinical cardiac electrophysiology.

3000 N Interstate 35 Ste 700

Austin, TX 78705

• Benesys
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Al-Ahmad's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Al-Ahmad's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias

Dr. Al-Ahmad performs Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Al-Ahmad performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation

• Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bradycardia
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Syncope
  • Tachycardia
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

My goal is to provide state-of-the-art cardiac arrhythmia care to each patient with care and compassion.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

2003
Tufts New England Medical Center
1999
Tufts-New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
1996

What People Say About Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD
RecentMost Helpful
very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Awesome Doctor!!!!! Kind, friendly, very knowledgeable, just AWESOME!!!!!!! He knows his stuff, yet he is humble. I knew he cared about me and my problem and that he would do an excellent job and correct it —— and he did! May GOD richly bless this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
As always a very informative visit. All questions are answered in a very relaxed manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Dr. Al-Ahmad was very thoughtful and down to earth. Explained everything, answered my questions and took away alot of my anxiety. I felt very confident when I left the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Very little waiting time. Very professional office. Helpful in answering all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
I feel like I hit the lottery drawing Dr Al-Ahmad for my Dr. My whole family liked him as I did when I first met him. Had a dual chambered pacemaker put in and it has changed my life for the better. Thanks for Dr Al-Ahmad- expertise and knowledge and personality that makes him at the top of the list for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
He’s is great. I trust him completely with my care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
This physician is kind, compassionate and extremely competent ! His credentials are excellent and he is by far one of the best physicians we have ever encountered . I’ve been a nurse for 47 years and have dealt with a lot of physicians and can honestly say this physician is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Doc Al-Ahmad was very helpful. He explained in detail what was happening and He was very good and knowledgeable I would recommend him to all of our friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad is a smart, friendly, competent, (was recommended by my Cardiologist @ Stanford), explains in clear & understandable terms, my treatment(ICD/pacemaker that he installed), answers all questions and explains risks. I highly recommend him to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
We were very impressed with the Doctor's knowledge and down to earth personality. He was able to tell my Boyfriend (+), in terms of what was going on comparing to a car engine. Being a mechanic, it worked out wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
I cannot begin to rate Dr. Al-Ahmad high enough. He is one of the most excellent and compassionate doctors I have ever had. He takes the time to get to know you and more importantly he listens to you. He literally saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
If you are looking for a Cardiac Electrophysiologist Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad is your man. I came to Dr. Al-Ahmad for a second opinion and thank GOD for that day. He is a very compassionate person and really listens to your problems and always has a plan to fix it. He is just simply the BEST! !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
I went to Dr. Al-Ahmad to get a second opinion about my arrhythmia diagnosis. Unlike my previous cardiologist, he took the time to review my chart carefully, and to explain the results of my tests in a manner that was clear and understandable. He is obviously well versed in all the most current research in the field, and I felt very confident that I was in excellent hands. In addition, he is warm and approachable; I transferred my care from my previous cardiologist to Dr. Al-Ahmad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
In addition to his expertise, he is patient and cheerful. Every question is answered after he so willingly listens to patients. Explanations are given in easy-to- understand terms. He has all the qualities that could be wished for in an amazing physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Dr. Al-Ahmad impressed me with his knowledge, experience, and confidence in himself and his staff. He had explained the procedure previously, so I was well informed. I have always received world class treatment at TCA, and recommend them, particularly Dr. Al-Ahmad and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
Perfect health care experience with Dr. Al-Ahmad and his staff. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and effective staff from Dr. Al-Ahmad to the office staff. I could not recommend Dr. Al-Ahmad more highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
My Cardiologist referred me to Dr. Al-Ahmad, and what a blessing it was. From the first meeting, I knew that Dr. Ahmad was, to my mind, a world class doctor. His professionalism, thoroughness of explanation about the proposed treatment and his confidence in himself and the staff at Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia, put to rest most of my fears. My expectations were met 100%. I was most impressed with Dr. Ahmad's humanness and warmth. I recommend him and Texas Cardiac Arrythmia without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
The characteristic of Dr. Al-Ahmad and his team that impresses me the most is their responsiveness. They are quick to respond to my questions and concerns either by phone or email. This reassures me and builds trust in our doctor-patient relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amin Al-Ahmad, MD?
I have had great success working with Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia (TCA). Dr. Al-Ahmad was recommended to me by my Electrophysiologist in Minnesota. TCA is the place to go if you have arrhythmia problems. Since going under Dr. Al-Ahmad's care and his support team I have been given my health and life back to me. Regardless of where you live, TCA is the place to go. And once you get to Texas you may want to stay here because everything is bigger and better in Texas.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Al-Ahmad?

Insurance accepted

Benesys
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA