Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Female

Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD
Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Riverside, CA. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Patel's Performance
    Altadena, CA |
    Absolute horrible doctor, Rude and a coward! Calls you fat, not overweight, every visit. Doesn't care about your illness/problem but only about how you need to lose weight, her opinions on drug companies, and people in general. Bedside manner is lousy....22 years? How? I only stayed at that office out of loyalty to my doctor who retired. She was great! Patel? Stay away!
    Riverside, CA |
    You could be a couple mints late and they will still see you.
    Riverside, CA |
    I like how she takes her time w/you and explains/ listens to you.
    Excellent, Friendly, Caring.
    very good.
    I like her very much
    Riverside, CA |
    Very good doctor, Never had any problems with appointment. Has a very good staff
    Very Friendly
    Great Doctor
    Riverside, CA |
    My experience with her is good because any question that I have she answers them for me.
    Riverside, CA |
    I find Dr Patel to be a caring and thoughtful doctor. She listens to your concerns, and if you've read or heard about a new treatment, she is willing to discuss it with you.
    Riverside, CA |
    Caring, thorough, knowledgeable. Takes needed time to answer questions. Good Listener.
    Riverside, CA |
    Overall good experience, friendly.
    in Riverside, CA |
    Always and ejoyable experience.
    Riverside, CA |
    Makes me feel comfortable, just a really nice doctor and I trust her
    in Riverside, CA |
    She is patient and concerned about my healthcare.
    in Riverside, CA |
    I Found Dr Patel to be very Thorough.
    in Riverside, CA |
    Dr Patel is very good and she takes her time explain everything. She motivates patients with care. We truly appreciate all her time and effort with our family.
    Great
    in Riverside, CA |
    Very good. She is very Cooperative and helpful.
    in Riverside, CA |
    She listens to my concerns, responds objectively
    Answer's all questions, Very helpful
    Riverside, CA |
    Great, friendly, compassionate, informative- always there to help is really need her!!
    in Riverside, CA |
    I think it is good. She listens and gives you suggestions and ways of helping yourself
    Great doc. Very Patient
    in Riverside, CA |
    I love how hones Dr Patel is, she lets you know the best option. She cares so much about the health of my family.
    in Riverside, CA |
    We have had her for our Doctor forever, and she and the kids love her, she takes very good care of us, my teenagers lover to.
    Pleasant
    in Riverside, CA |
    I changed doctors today. I have had enough of the unkind, uncaring and frankly disrespectful way she has treated myself, my 24 yr old, my 30 yr old and my 25 yr old. All at different times and in different ways but always the same behavior.I Agree her staff and P.A. are amazing. I believe she will cost someone their life one day. My pain matters my concerns matter and I matter! My sons changed doctors as well. You lost 4 patients today, I hope you can learn to show some compassion and kindness.
    Riverside, CA |
    This Dr. shows no empathy or concern. Not a trace of kindness or compassion shown in this woman. The staff is great though, would be nice of some of that rubbed off on the Dr.
    in Riverside, CA |
    Totally unhelpful dealing with elderly parents. Her specialty is geriatrics! Never concerned about anything the family is concerned about. Only some weird little thing that she suddenly thinks is important. Refuses to make appropriate referrals. Refuses to talk to family members who are HIPAA appointed and have power of attorney over the patient on the phone (even if you offer to pay for an appointment for the time). Can't be bothered to help family members dealing with dementia in their parents
    New York, NY |
    Do not feel that she shows concern or compassion for patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Amiksha Patel, MD?
    Are you Dr. Patel?

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
    • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Patel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Pramukhswami Medical College, Sardar Patel University

Graduated in 1995

University North Dakota

Completed in 2002

Armc

Completed in 2003

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Patel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.