Dr. Amer Nouh, MD

Dr. Amer Nouh, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 46

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Amer Nouh, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Edmond, OK. He specializes in pain medicine and neurology.

Dr. Nouh accepts

Dr. Nouh accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
Life and Health Oklahoma
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Nouh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Nouh treats Chronic Neck Pain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Nouh treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Nouh treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Nouh treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Tremor
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Vertigo

OUR COMMITMENT
Chronic pain rules the patient's life.  It interferes with the ability to work, sleep, and enjoy family and friends.  When chronic pain disrupts the quality of life and does not improve with standard treatments, such as...

• Pain Medicine

2.4

Dr. Nouh?
Dr. Nouh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Amer Nouh, MD
I called 2 times, pressed 1 for new patient and got a message to leave my name and number. Called back and pressed 3 and got a woman. She was a little rude and acted like I was bothering her. I called 2 days later and got the same message to leave my name and number so I did that. That was 3 days ago! Seems a little sketchy. I’ll be calling someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Horrible horrible doctor. Who ever gave him 5 stars were more than likely written by him trying to get his healthgrade score up. I would not take my dog to him. He is the rudest doctor if you even want to call him that. Should go back to his own country and torture them. Don’t go to him. Spend 3 hours to see him then he talks about nothing. ????only put one star because no other choices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr. Nouh, Provided the exact service that was requested and I received my license in just three weeks. His service was fast and convenient. The only thing I would suggest was that his technicians look at you when they are talking to you...a little disconnected with attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Zero! He’s cruel, judges, does NOT listen & interrupts.One time I tried to request a referral to a stomach specialist. He told me he had already wasted 10 minutes on me to get it from my PC doc. I have high BP but they always say it’s within 3-4points of 120/80. He already has my prescriptions printed before seeing me & forces new ones I don’t even want. He does injections without watching on an X-ray machine. I have always had good doctors but this man is heinous. I only stay because of my ins.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Horrible experience. Does not listen, in a hurry, can’t understand him annoyed when you actually ask questions. 3 hour appointments and staff is rude and incompetent. No bed side manner, no true compassion for patients. He is always distracted and always always seems so in a rush to get out of the room. Horrible experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Originally I gave Dr. Nouh a favorable review. Recent experience = beyond unfavorable. My insurance changed to only support Mercy. His office called me today asking if I had insurance and advising I had an outstanding balance of $900. Of course I do NOT have out of pocket + $900 balance. Legally Dr.Nouh is solely responsible for writing a script to bridge me over until my new appointment @ Mercy. My $900 balance is because BCBS is waiting for info from his office. Calling family attorney!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr Noah is amazing. He is very smart and helpful and always takes time to listen to my progress and each time, He helps me find a plan that fits my pain needs. He is very busy, but because I plan and book the first appointment of the day, I am in and out in a reasonable time frame. His staff is great to call or email back on the patient portal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Seriously, everyone at this office hates life. Dr Nouh is very rude to his patients. Just sit in his waiting room for over an hour and listen to his patients, will if you have an appointment. He is money hungry and will with hold your prescriptions if the insurance company denies any of the “in office” procedures that he does not bother to get pre-authorization in. YES, I said withhold your scripts....like ransom..... after he hasn’t happily taken your co-pay. Hate to even give 1 Star.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
I was getting injections in my back and the entire time he had his phone in is hand talking to a furniture store about delivering new furniture to his home. Another time I wanted to talk to him about changing my medication and once again he was on the phone the entire time talking with someone about the amount he paid for workmen comp insurance. couldn't have cared less about me his patient he's there for money. Every time you go plan n 3 hours.
High recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr. Noun is ver nice and is an excellent doctor. However the office is in need of a good office manager. You are given an appointment but are never seen till About two to three hours past your appointment time. This is not an acceptable way to treat your patients our time is just as valuable as his. Setting up an appointment log is a very simple thing to do his staff should be able to accomplish such an easy task.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr. Nouh truly cares about his patients. He is always nice, professional & takes his time with me. Many times everyone is gone to lunch when I leave but he will stay until I am happy with the appt. I'm never rushed. I feel he knows his stuff when it comes to diagnosis & treatment for me. He has been a blessing & I'm so glad to have him as my Dr. now some of his office staff is rude and hateful but he is great. My biggest complaint is that his office staff don't return calls in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Very beautiful office and location. All of the nurses are nice and helpful. Dr Nouh is knowledgeable and straightforward... I like that about him. He has come up with a treatment plan that I am very happy with! It has taken nearly 2 years for me to reach this point and he did it in less than 2 months! Looking forward to continued treatment with his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
I have been going to Dr. nouh for about 2 years and is pleased with how he is taking care my pain. I would recommend him to anyone who is need of pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr. Nouh is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate about what he does and is very generous to his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
I'm glad Dr. Nouh has his own office now in Edmond. It's quiet and less stressful than where he has been before. He has been my physician for at least 6 yrs. He's open to help me with pain issues that are extremely complicated without judging. I'm sad for patients who are just looking for meds and not solutions to health issues. Finding the cause of problems takes time and I believe Dr. Nouh is willing to work with anyone willing who is willing to help him find a solution to pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
I'm not usually the person to leave a review, but in this case it's different. I feel very strongly about helping people if I can, so if I can make a difference and possibly help someone find Doctor who will not only help, but one of the few you come across that actually cares, then I definitely want to. Doctor Nouh is by far the best Doctor I've been to, specialist or not. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a Doctor who will help you, and genuinely cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
He is very rude doesn't listen to your problems and has to many assumptions. He took an oath but does not follow the values it says. Does not care about his patients but only what he thinks. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He has you scheduled for a morning appt and isn't even in the office until an hour later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
I got referred to Dr. Nouh at the Putnam office. The wait was a while but that's understandable, he took his time and had patience with all my questions during my first visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Dr. Nouh and his staff really made me feel comfortable with their patient care. He is a busy doctor so there was a bit of a wait, especially being a new patient, but it was all well worth it. I got referred to him through my primary care provider. Dr. Nouh came up with a pain management plan for me that has already helped! I was scared of steroid injections and him and his staff spent time with me making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh at Putnam.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nouh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nouh treats patients.

Deaconess Hospital