Dr. Amer Nouh, MD

• Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

OUR COMMITMENT Chronic pain rules the patient's life. It interferes with the ability to work, sleep, and enjoy family and friends. When chronic pain disrupts the quality of life and does not improve with standard treatments, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, we are here to help. There are many safe, proven, effective treatments available that can help manage chronic pain. NEURO PAIN CARE EXCELLENCE IN PATIENT CARERead more

Personal Bio

GET TO KNOW DR. NOUH Dr. Nouh graduated with honors from medical school in 1997. He was trained in...Read more

Dr. Nouh's Experience

See how Dr. Nouh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nouh

Dr. Nouh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nouh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nouh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nouh to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Nouh's Performance
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr Noah has been my Dr for over a year now and he is the best Dr I have had to deal with in regards to overall care of my pain management. His staff is organized and thoughtful. Dr Nouh listens to you needs and concerns and doesn't rush you and push you out the door. It is nice to finally find a Dr to really cares about you and helps you find life again outside your pain . Thank you Dr Nouh, and your staff for being on top of your game :-)
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Very beautiful office and location. All of the nurses are nice and helpful. Dr Nouh is knowledgeable and straightforward... I like that about him. He has come up with a treatment plan that I am very happy with! It has taken nearly 2 years for me to reach this point and he did it in less than 2 months! Looking forward to continued treatment with his office.
in Oklahoma |
I have been going to Dr. nouh for about 2 years and is pleased with how he is taking care my pain. I would recommend him to anyone who is need of pain management.
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Nouh is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate about what he does and is very generous to his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh!
in blanchard, OK |
I'm glad Dr. Nouh has his own office now in Edmond. It's quiet and less stressful than where he has been before. He has been my physician for at least 6 yrs. He's open to help me with pain issues that are extremely complicated without judging. I'm sad for patients who are just looking for meds and not solutions to health issues. Finding the cause of problems takes time and I believe Dr. Nouh is willing to work with anyone willing who is willing to help him find a solution to pain.
in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |
I'm not usually the person to leave a review, but in this case it's different. I feel very strongly about helping people if I can, so if I can make a difference and possibly help someone find Doctor who will not only help, but one of the few you come across that actually cares, then I definitely want to. Doctor Nouh is by far the best Doctor I've been to, specialist or not. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a Doctor who will help you, and genuinely cares about his patients.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
accompanied my wife to her visit with Dr. Nouh. He and his assistant were very thorough. They seemed to really care about my wife's well being and improving her quality of life. I've been concerned about the number of medications my wife has been prescribed. This doc wasn't in the habit of just writing prescriptions. He also discussed his concern over the number of medications prescribed to my wife by other docs. I've been to nearlly all of my wife's visits and this visit ranks at the top
in Oklahoma City, OK |
He is very rude doesn't listen to your problems and has to many assumptions. He took an oath but does not follow the values it says. Does not care about his patients but only what he thinks. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. He has you scheduled for a morning appt and isn't even in the office until an hour later.
Oklahoma City, OK |
I got referred to Dr. Nouh at the Putnam office. The wait was a while but that's understandable, he took his time and had patience with all my questions during my first visit
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Nouh and his staff really made me feel comfortable with their patient care. He is a busy doctor so there was a bit of a wait, especially being a new patient, but it was all well worth it. I got referred to him through my primary care provider. Dr. Nouh came up with a pain management plan for me that has already helped! I was scared of steroid injections and him and his staff spent time with me making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Nouh at Putnam.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
He's very rude, inconsiderate, very impatient and yelled at me. We actually argued. My pressure went sky high. He explains nothing .He won't let me talk without interrupting . He talks to his nurse instead of the patient., and then just leave, leaving me confused. I will never recommend him to my worse enemy. Each time I visit him., I come out feeling like it was the worse day of my life. I would give a zero but its not up there. I am not going to see him ever again.
Have you seen Dr. Amer Nouh, MD?
Are you Dr. Nouh?

GET TO KNOW DR. NOUH

Dr. Nouh graduated with honors from medical school in 1997.  He was trained in interventional pain management by world-renowned professors at Carver University.  He is specialized in Neurology and has worked within several hospitals and universities in Paris, France and Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Nouh established the first pain management clinic at the OKC VAMC.

Dr. Nouh started his private practice in May 2015.

Dr. Nouh's Care Philosophy

OUR COMMITMENT

Chronic pain rules the patient's life.  It interferes with the ability to work, sleep, and enjoy family and friends.  When chronic pain disrupts the quality of life and does not improve with standard treatments, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, we are here to help.   There are many safe, proven, effective treatments available that can help manage chronic pain.

NEURO PAIN CARE

Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression

Minimally Invasive Disc Decompression

Intraspinal Drug Delivery

EEG for Epilepsy

Dr. Nouh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Nouh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nouh's Board Certifications

• Upper Back Pain
  • Vertigo

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Nouh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nouh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine