Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Amer Kazi, MD
Dr. Amer Kazi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Granger, IN. He has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kazi is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital.

6915 N Fir Rd

Granger, IN 46530

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kazi

Dr. Kazi's Experience

Dr. Kazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Epilepsy
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• King Edward Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Kazi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Kazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kazi to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Kazi's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Elkhart Indiana |
This man and his people are the upmost rudest and just plain horrible people I have ever experienced and they don't care about people! I was in the hospital for complications of my kidney transplant and missed an apt. Because I was in the ER and could NOT use the phone to think of everyone I had to call! When I got home the next day I rescheduled for the next week on Tuesday the 27th and I am never late or had ever missed they wanted me to pay because I missed!! Hello I was in the Hospital!
Granger, IN |
I waited 30 min. past my appt in the waiting room, then another 20 in exam rm. I was asked for a urine sample, but not told why. The dr himself was very receptive to me NOT wanting any narcotic pain meds. I asked at checkout how much my insurance would be billed. Reluctantly I was told $490! Plus he wants an MRI, more xrays & a follow up appt. I won't be using him . I called the office to cancel all & was treated a bit rudely. Beautiful new office but I don't want to pay for it!
in Buchanan, MI |
Went for first visit and was required to take drug test. They sent to an out of network provider and I could be stuck with a $1818.00 bill. The Brandy has offered to assist with this once I get a formal bill. thank you. but still not happy no one checked for in network. Only seen doctor once, I have been dealing with Amanda.
in South Bend, Indiana |
Doctor Kazi is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. You are instantly judged the moment you walk in the door. If you are in pain and are researching this doctor, DO NOT schedule with his office. It is a waste of time. He is scared to write prescriptions, and when he does he will flat out lie to you about federal regulations. The staff is horrible. When you call something is broken or systems are down. It's obviously a lie. If I could give negative stars I would. Garbage Garbage Garbage
La Porte, IN |
I was seeing Dr Kazi for a couple months and thought everything was good until my insurance didn't pay him as quickly as he thought they should. So , he stopped treating me and he and his staff started treating me like I was deadbeat patient. I had no idea what was going on with the insurance and instead of asking me in a polite and professional manner to make a payment, which I would have been happy to do, his staff told me in a very condescending, rude and unprofessional manner, pay up. Shame.
South Bend, IN |
Given scripts that even with insurance were all over $50 ,discount card that were expired,went back clear across town 4 times for this ! The last trip across town was on hold with front desk the whole time i drove there to walk in still on hold to find receptionist eating her lunch,given script for 50 pills and told to tale every 8 hrs,do the math not even 2 a day, and charged 3000 for a urine drug screen that was out if network. That i now have to pay for!
Imlay City, MI |
I waited 3.5 hours today for an appointment. The nurse practitioner I normally see was on vacation so the doctor was overwhelmed and stressed. He made some accusations that I did not have my MRI done on purpose when it was waiting approval from my insurance and to be called in from his office. The office manager apologized along with another receptionist stating the doctor doesn't know the process it takes on the beauroceatic side of health care. He yelled at me, made me feel ashamed.
in South Bend, IN |
He does not listen to what you tell him, continues to do procedures that do not help when other options are available, tells you he will do something and then never does, very rude to patients. he treats everyone like they are poor people who just want pills and does not want to help them get better, he wants to take all of your money or over bill your insurance. Amanda is great tho
in New Carlisle Indiana |
I thought Dr Kazi was extremely professional and compassionate .. He was understanding to all of my needs and took time to listen and overall would recommend him to anyone..
in South Bend, IN 46617 |
He would not accept a chech for payment. He said he had medicine for me but did not tell the name of it. I informed him that I had prescription insurance. He asked me for a credit card and came back into the examine room. He said when I check out I would get my receipt and the medicine. When I lwent to check out, I received a two month supple and they charge my credit card $1,000.00. I asked about my my insurance and they informed me that it not a prescription.
Have you seen Dr. Amer Kazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Kazi?