Dr. Amer Al-Khoudari, MD

Chandler, AZ 85226

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona

Learn about Dr. Al-Khoudari

Dr. Al-Khoudari's Experience

Dr. Al-Khoudari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Systemic Vasculitis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Arthrocentesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Damascus University, Syria
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Toledo
  • Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Al-Khoudari has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Al-Khoudari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Khoudari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Al-Khoudari's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Khoudari to family and friends
Dr. Al-Khoudari's Performance
in Gilbert, AZ |
There is a reason you see 5 stars so consistently. I have been seeing Dr. Al-Khoudari for the last year and I echo many of the comments others have posted. He is a good communicator. He listens and takes the time to talk you through his diagnosis. I have always felt my concerns have been heard and never felt rushed in his office. Ariel is very prompt in returning calls or answering questions. I trust his opinion and I feel good about recommending him to anyone.
in Mesa, AZ |
very highly to recommend Al-Khoudari . He is highly professional and knowledgeable and his staff also is very knowledgeable and pleasant!
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Wonderful, caring doctor. If you're looking for a Rheumatologist try Dr Al. I did and I recommend him to anyone who mentions arthritis problems.
Chandler, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr since Sept. of 2016 and like him very much. He spends time with you (previous doctors were in/out in 10 min.) and explains treatment options, reviews blood work results. I would recommend his practice should anyone ask.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Dr. Al-Khoudari I found to be extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in treating me for bursitis in my hips. I didn't know what was causing my pain and with the right treatment I am feeling so much better . He listen's to you and is very kind and respectful and understanding. Dena
Maricopa |
Dr. Al-Khoudari is very kind and patient. He explains everything very well. When I had some concerns he was able to address my concerns and make me feel comfortable with the situation.
Chandler, AZ |
Extremely competent. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with Diagnosed my issue immediately after I'd spent almost 2 months getting incorrect diagnoses from other Drs. Highly recommend him!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I have seen this Doctor twice and he is awesome. He is professional, thorough, and so nice and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Amer Al-Khoudare if you are suffering from arthritis. 5 stars
in Coolidge, AZ |
listens well, seems knowledgeable, very pleasant, calming manner, making you feel he really cares. Goes beyond in offering help. I feel like I have found a doctor I can trust and knows what he is doing. I am a little apprehensive , time will tell as I have had some bad experiences since I moved to Arizona. Told me anytime I felt I needed to see him or sick, he would see me. Refreshing. so far I highly recommend him
in Chandler AZ |
Dr Al-Khoudari is very caring doctor. He never is in a rush, listens to all your questions & gives answers that you understand. I have been to other rheumatologist & never have I felt better than I do now. Arelle makes you feel comfortable the first time you go in for an appointment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Al-Khoudari spent time listening to the symptoms, checked my previous medical records before determined my current RA condition. He also noticed an irregularity (outside of his specialty) and asked me to check with my primary physician. Overall I am very happy with the care Dr. Al-Khoudari provides and am confident in his treatment plan.
in Gilbert, AZ |
He is very friendly and takes the time to help patients understand things. He does a great job!
in Gilbert, AZ |
My husband and I met Dr. Al-Khoudari for the first time and he was very professional and provided us with understandable information concerning my husband's condition. He spent a great deal of time explaining and advising us on our next steps. He was also very personable, considerate and respectful. We highly recommend him for your rheumatologist.
in Chandler, AZ |
Hi My name is Bill, I have RA, I'm fortunate it rarely flares up providing I use my prescription meds. My previous Rheumatologist closed her practice and fortunately I found Dr. AL-Khoudari. He's very knowledgeable, friendly, very thorough and always on time. When my appointment time is at a certain time he has always been ready to take care of me at that appointed time. I also want to thank the doctor's staff, They are always efficient and just as important cheerful and courteous.
in Florence AZ |
I have been very impressed with the care offered by Dr. Al-Khoudari. My particular case offers a unique set of challenging circumstances given my recent diagnosis for prostrate cancer and matching the appropriate RA medicines. Dr. Al-Khoudari has taken the time to study all the alternatives and ensure pharmacological compatibility for both diseases. He truly cares about my well-being and shows the compassion and sensitivity that is important during this stage of my life.
in Florence AZ |
The first time I met Dr. Al-Khoudari was when he was treating my husband for R.A. As I observed his demeanor with my husband, I found him to be both warm and genuinely interested in helping him with his complicated case. Since that first appointment, he has continued to be approachable and very interested in giving my husband the best care. You will not be disappointed in calling this fine man your Dr. Ariel, his office assistant is always good for a chuckle. A very capable young lady.
in Mesa, Ariz |
Doc. Al-Khoudari is wonderful! He treated me for a disease that 5 Doctors could not diagnosis. He is very kind and gentle mannered, communicates very well. He is available for me any time day or night. His staff is wonderful and also knowledgable . I highly recommend Doc .Al-Khoudari, He is the BEST!
in San tan valley, az |
I had an awesome experience. I had only heard bad things about rheumatologist. But today I was proven wrong. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and truly cares about what is going on. I will definitely be referring patients to him.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Great doctor!! It's always hard finding a doctor who listens to your needs and gives you the reasons behind his recommendation! Very thorough and his nurse is really nice as well. If you're looking for a great doctor Dr. Al-Khoudari is the one.
in Gilbert, AZ |
This is one of the best experiences I have had seeing a rheumatologist. Other Rheumatologist seem rushed and don't take the time with patients that Dr. Al Khoudari does. This physican recommended additional test so we can get an idea of my disease progression and proceed with appropriate course of action from there. His office staff is very nice, shows genuine concern and is always great about getting back to me.
in GILBERT, AZ |
This Dr. Really takes the time on his initial consultation to get to know your medical history and what you have tried and failed. I really like that he spent 45 min with me and reviewed my issues. His MA Ariel is very responsive and always follows up very quickly returning my calls. I am always able to see them when I need to and I never have a long wait.
in Gilbert,AZ |
Will never go back or refer anyone to this dr. He said he didn't know what was wrong and come back in 3 months. He didn't do any sort of exam or show any interest or belief in what I was telling him I had been feeling for the past month. When I asked him before I left what to do to help myself feel better he said I don't know I told him lupus runs in my family and I was concerned he smiled and said looks like you already did you researchlike it bothered him or something. I found a better dr.
in Phoenix, AZ |
The office person was so very nice and she got me in right away. The doctor was approciable and really seemed to care about finding out what is going on with my health. I would highly recommend him to a friend!
Have you seen Dr. Amer Al-Khoudari, MD?
Are you Dr. Al-Khoudari?