Dr. Amelia Laing, MD

Dr. Amelia Laing, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Amelia Laing, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Orrville, OH and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from University Of Ghana, Medical School in 1987 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

832 S Main St Ste 7

Orrville, OH 44667

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareSource
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Laing

See how frequently Dr. Laing performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
Herpes Simplex Screening

Dr. Laing's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Laing "An understanding of the patient's priorities and worldview, helps me to offer treatments that are optimally suited to that patient, respecting factors such as the patients autonomy and paying attention to the cost of care. Years of experience in long-term results help me to offer what may best serve a patient, and after explaining the options, I try to come to a decision jointly with the patient, so they feel confident about their care, understand the choices and are fully vested in the final decision. "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Ghana / Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Ghana, Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Aultman Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Aultman Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Laing has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laing does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laing and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laing's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laing to family and friends

Dr. Laing's Performance

Dr laing is amazing! She saved my life when i had my daughter 4 years ago! I hemmoraged after my csection and her and the nurses quick action is why i am still here today to watch my children grow ?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm so thankful that I went to see Dr. Laing today. I was nervous because of my condition , but from the moment I walked in until the time I left like I was amongst friends. Dr. Laing was incredibly caring taking a lot of time with me. Her staff is the best. I will thank God for these nice people....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
30 hours into a home birth we decided to go to the hospital. (Something I was absolutely against.) Dr. Laing and her surrounding staff was amazing - she understood and respected my wishes (something I was not finding in other doctors). Once our child was born and transported to Akron, she came and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Laing is a good listener, asks questions and really cares about me and my health. Other friends that see her tell me they feel the same about her caring personality. She is well trained and offers excellent healthcare both in her office and in the hospital. I enjoy my visits in her office.
Are you Dr. Laing?