Dr. Amber Stocco, MD

Dr. Amber Stocco, MD

Pediatric Neurology  |

Dr. Amber Stocco, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

INTEGRIS Pediatric Neurology

• EmblemHealth
  • HAP Insurance
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Stocco

See how frequently Dr. Stocco performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Seizure Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Stocco's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Neurology

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Concussion
  • Febrile Convulsion
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Insomnia
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Tremor
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Stocco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stocco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stocco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stocco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stocco to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Stocco's Performance
Yukon, OK |
We have been trying for months and months to get into a specialist to get something figured out with my daughter and we finally got in with Dr. Stocco. She was very personable and easy to talk to. She got straight to the point and gave us hope to figure out what was going on with out daughter.
in Tyler, TX |
My children have Tourette Syndrome, Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. Dr. Stocco is excellent. At least 15 doctors/specialists have examined my children and she was the first to identify all aspects of their nervous systems. She gives them a level of treatment that I am delighted to drive for - 10 hours round trip. She will tell you if treatments are backed by studies and is open to discussion. All staff and nurses I've spoken with at her office or by phone are pleasant and professional.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. left me feeling helpless towards my condition. Shortly before I graduated high school She said that she did not believe that I would be able to attend college in my health, which I believe was an inappropriate comment to make. I turned eighteen soon after that visit, so I am no longer in her care. It has been more than a year since my last appointment with her and I have not been able to contact the 'adult' neurologist she had recommended. I am currently in my second year of college.
in Mustang, OK |
My son (6 months at the time) started to display brief periods of what appeared to be a loss of consciousness where his head would drop and his body would get stiff. I went to the ER and was sent home with a referral to make an appointment with Dr. Stucco. Meanwhile, my son continued to have these spasms and they grew more frequent. I paged Dr. Stucco and explained what was happening with my son. Dr. Stucco advocated for us and admitted my son for an EEG that confirmed infantile spasms. Thanks!!
in Yukon, OK |
We enjoyed the staff and office atmosphere. The Dr. was very helpful but did to not want to read up on new research about Oxygen therapy that's been used for fifty years in America and the Israely army use HBOC as soon as any soldier is found to have trauma to the brain. Why can't the doctors in our country embrace the cutting edge therapies that work? She said the studies were not conclusive? I don't believe most studies anymore. She would not give us help in that area.Sad,We know it works!
Oklahoma City |
Front clerk is extremely warm and welcoming, the appointment clerks are less than that. Dr. Stocco isn't very friendly and doesn't awnser questions leaves you concerned and helpless feeling. Scheduled and MRI which came back normal by the nurse's explaination, but to the Dr. Wasn't conclusive and they didn't originally check for what was needed. Now I feel like I've wasted the cost of every visit and the MRI. Each time I visit this office it ends feeling like a complete waste of time. No answers
Have you seen Dr. Amber Stocco, MD?
Are you Dr. Stocco?