Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD

Gynecology ·  Female

Dr. Jan

Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD is a gynecology specialist in Peabody, MA and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Ross University School Of Medicine in 2011 and specializes in gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Jan accepts

Dr. Jan accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Jan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jan performs this procedure more than 61% of her peers

Endometriosis

Dr. Jan treats Endometriosis more than 60% of her peers

Dr. Jan treats this condition more than 60% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis

• Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery

We are here to take care of what matters most, you. Lahey Health offers access to board-certified specialists in nearly every medical specialty and more than 75 primary care practices in over 30 communities providing you with the full continuum of care, all close to home.

• Gynecology

Dr. Jan?
Dr. Jan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was referred to Dr Jan by my Ob-Gyn. After years of repeated surgeries for uterine polyps, it was decided I should have a hysterectomy. If I didn't love my long time Ob-Gyn, I would happily stay in the care of Dr. Jan. She was wonderful: calm, caring, thorough. I went into my first appointment apprehensive and worried, and left feeling completely at ease! The day of the surgery came and Dr Jan continued to be a warm, caring and calm presence. I had an easy recovery and really appreciated that I was fully prepared and informed about my recovery by Dr Jan *before* my surgical procedure. During my after care, Dr Jan answered all my questions with great care and good humor. I cannot recommend her more! Any woman searching for an Ob-Gyn would be lucky to be in her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Jan to anyone. She is an excellent listener. She is thorough and immediately put me at ease with her knowledge. She returns phone calls promptly and always makes sure you understand what is going on. I highly recommend her! She is a pearl in her field. Victoria L.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
A few months ago, I went to see Dr. Jan to get the Nexplanon implant. I always get nervous around needles, but Dr. Jan made me feel comfortable and calm. We chatted about traveling, among other topics, as she talked me through the entire procedure. It was over before I knew it. She has a wonderful demeanor and compassionate presence. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
Dr. Jan is an AMAZING physician and surgeon! Look no further for a Gynecologist! I recommend Dr. Jan 100%. I had been suffering from severe chronic pain for many years. During my first appointment with Dr. Jan, she compassionately listened to all my symptoms. We had a plan of care by the end of the visit. I had my surgery for endometriosis one month later and I feel like a new person! I will be forever grateful to Dr. Jan! She is an expert in her field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
Dr. Jan is an excellent doctor/surgeon and a wonderful person. She gives her undivided attention, provides clear explanations and answers all questions and/or concerns with compassion. My previous Gyn left the practice and I could not be more pleased in having Dr. Jan be my new doctor. She performed my laparoscopic hysterectomy in 11/2018 and did phenomenal work. I am amazed at the tiny incisions and very minimal discomfort and downtime. She is wonderful and the person you want as your OB/Gyn!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
Very informative and passionate about her field. Answers all questions with confidence and is very professional. Fantastic bedside manner, would highly recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?
Dr Jan is great. She is very thorough and has a great bed side manner. She returns phone calls very quickly and takes the time to go over all of your concerns. I wish there were more drs like her. Thank you for your outstanding care. Sincerely Leanne c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ambareen Jan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jan treats patients.