Dr. Amaryllis Scott, MD

Dr. Amaryllis Scott, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Scott completed her orthopaedic residency in New York City at the Hospital for Joint Diseases. She completed additional fellowships in reconstructive shoulder surgery in New York City and sports medicine at the University of Utah. She specializes in treating patients with all types of shoulder and knee problems, from simple sprains to severe arthritis of the shoulder and complex ligament ruptures of the knee. Dr. Scott is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery and is a Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.

Orthopaedic Specialty Clinic of Spokane

785 E Holland Ave

Spokane, WA 99218

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
  • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Scott

OSC Premier Bone and Joint Surgeons of Spokane is a doctor-owned clinic specializing in every area of orthopaedics, including: joint reconstruction and replacement, physical therapy, occupational therapy and sports medicine. OSC is short for Orthopaedic Specialty Clinic. And when we say specialty, that's exactly what we mean. Each of our doctors limits their practice to specific joints and conditions giving them each an unparalleled depth of experience in their field. For our patients, this means the best and most effective care you can trust and shorter recovery times. Our Mission: Orthopaedic Specialty Clinic of Spokane aims to provide the highest-quality specialty orthopaedic care to the Inland Northwest. We strive to be the premier, most progressive orthopaedic group within the region; our doctors all have the highest level of fellowship training and credentials within each of our subspecialties.

Dr. Scott's Experience

Dr. Scott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear

• Knee Surgery
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Union College
  • Hospital For Joint Dis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University of Utah
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
Dr. Scott's Performance
Spokane, WA |
Anyone I know who has orthopedic problems I refer to Dr Scott
in Uniontown, WA |
An excellent surgeon, Dr. Scott performed a major repair to my right shoulder rotator cuff. I had no post surgical pain and therapy is going well. My therapist complimented her on an excellent job. She is a good listener and I had engaging conversations with her before surgery. This is my second time at OSC. I would not go anywhere else. I still get shivers when I think of a former bad repair I had done elsewhere. Support staff is responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. I trust Dr. Scott.
Seattle, WA |
I have seen her husband as well, but Dr Amaryllis is amazing in her own right, worked wonders with my shoulder.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr A Scott is an excellent doctor, communicates very well, thoughtful, caring, highly recommended!
in Post Falls, ID |
My shoulder was a mess before surgery as a result of many dislocations over the years. After Dr. Scott’s work, my shoulder has been better and stronger than at any time since the first dislocation. I have been very pleased with the result.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Scott was an excellent physician on many levels: knowledgeable, personable, bedside manner and ability to name a few. Before the operation I had a number of questions that I forgot to ask in the pre-op interview. She got back to me very quickly on two occasions with all the information that I needed. Before my knee meniscus operation in the hospital she was also excellent at allaying my fears and explaining the fine points of the operation.
in Spokane, WA |
A. Scott did an amazing job with my shoulder, she is the best Ortho doc! Highly recommended!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Scott performed a rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder last April. She did a very fine job with the operation. The follow-up and rehabilitation protocol was very detailed and precise which resulted in a successful out come. I have just had my last check-up with her and my range of motion and strength are excellent. I would recommend her to anybody who needs orthopedic care or surgery. She is excellent.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Scott’s staff was very dedicated to scheduling a quick and smooth appointment for my knee consultations. I had knee surgeries, less than one year apart from each other, on both knees, and the recovery time was freakishly quick. Dr. Scott’s bedside manner was excellent and she was very direct and honest. I loved that she wasn't so quick to tell me surgery needed to happen ASAP, but she gave me options and educated suggestions. Seamless surgery both times, and I'd recommend her to anyone.
in Seattle, WA |
Recently had surgery for a torn meniscus with Dr. A. Scott. Dr Scott and her staff were great. She was very patient and informative. I was able to email her with questions prior to surgery and got a quick response. I did not need painkillers after the surgery, 3 days of extra strength Tylenol was enough. I was able to walk without a cane, 3 days after surgery and have minimal swelling. I highly recommend.
in Spokane, WA |
My orthopedic surgeon strongly referred me to Dr. Scott to repair a severe shoulder break, which involved two surgeries prior to my case being considered by Dr. Scott. I am more than delighted with a successful outcome. Dr. Scott is highly attentive and care for her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Scott not only to my friends and professional colleagues should they ever need an experienced & excellent sports medicine orthopedic surgeon. It's rare for a surgeon to be so approachable!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr Scott has performed two highly successful shoulder surgeries for me. I had no problems and I have been pain free and moving very well. She has a wonderful manner and helped me tremendously in all stages of the pre-op, surgical, and recovery process. You may have to wait for an appointment., or to be seen at her office, but she is without a doubt worth the wait. Bring a book to your appointment. Absolutely the best!
in spokane, wa |
I am so happy with my shoulder surgery, Dr Amaryllis Scott did a great job. Highly recommended!
in Spokane, WW |
in Spokane, WA |
I had a shoulder surgery done by Dr. Scott and the result is fantastic. No more pain, and I am back playing golf. Dr. Scott and her staff are extremely professional, and I highly recommend her for this procedure.
in Spokane, WA |
I had rotator cuff surgery and the entire process of my care was great. At the doctor’s office starting at reception exceptionally nice. The MA Jessica and PA Matt were fantastic and very helpful. Surgery scheduler Karla, all who helped me along the way, and of course my great surgeon Dr. Amaryllis Scott. Thank you!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Amaryllis Scott is an incredible physician. Professional, knowledgeable, caring. I would recommend her to everyone. Her office staff also deserves kudos. So helpful, knowledgeable, efficient. They are great people.
in Spokane, WA |
I recently had a bone spur removed from my shoulder and repair on my rotator cuff. Dr. Scott did an excellent job in explaining the process and the benefits of the surgery. Her staff is courteous and helpful. Had the surgery done in mid-April, and am currently in physical therapy.
Have you seen Dr. Amaryllis Scott, MD?
Are you Dr. Scott?

• Group Health Cooperative
    Coop Core
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
  • Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
  • Kaiser Permanente

Hospitals where Dr. Scott has admitting privileges

Providence Holy Family Hospital
5633 N Lidgerwood St
Spokane, WA 99208

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Scott at Orthopaedic Specialty Clinic of Spokane

Dr. David Scott, MD